Forums > The Basement

The BAR: Megan's Uterus Poops

Posts (3626)

• RavenAdonis

RavenAdonis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14702448 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #50:

I don't eat PB&J unless someone makes it for me.

Uncrustables? Premade sandwiches???

• quazz4life

quazz4life

#14702452 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #40:

If I get ditto'd one more time, I'm going to use transform

How did I miss this Pokemon reference?

• Drebin

Drebin

#14702453 - 8 years ago

My drunk kitchen anyone?

• RavenAdonis

RavenAdonis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14702462 - 8 years ago

In reply to quazz4life, #52:

You fainted.

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14702471 - 8 years ago

In reply to RavenAdonis, #51:

Hellz yeah

In reply to quazz4life, #52:

And your daughter plays now! Bad father!

• RavenAdonis

#14702483 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #55:

But then, what will my wife do with all her spare time?

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14702492 - 8 years ago

In reply to RavenAdonis, #56:

Buy you sandwiches. Its 2011, you can't expect people to have time to make sammiches in between tweets

• RavenAdonis

#14702509 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #57:

She doesn't have time to tweet. She has to clean and do the laundry.

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14702527 - 8 years ago

What about "@susanBanthony thnx 4 the rite 2 vote, 2 bad we cant vote not to do laundy #whitegirlproblems"

• RavenAdonis

#14702537 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #59:

I'm not letting her have a cellphone now.

She has you to blame.

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14702571 - 8 years ago

In reply to RavenAdonis, #60:

That's good, you don't want that radiation messing with her uterus. That's what happened to Megan

• quazz4life

quazz4life

#14702824 - 8 years ago

In reply to Sportmik, #61:

I thought that was just her nose keeping all the Asians too far away to do anything but ruin their shoes.

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14702850 - 8 years ago

In reply to quazz4life, #62:

That musta been a 6 foot joke because it went right over my head

• Jimmerz

Jimmerz

#14703226 - 8 years ago

In reply to quazz4life, #46:

I dunno that I'd trust any of these companies more than the other. They've all done shitty things. And as for sort of cloud related, Amazon actually deleted books people had purchased off their Kindles.

• quazz4life

quazz4life

#14703243 - 8 years ago

In reply to Jimmerz, #64:

Even if they do, for some reason, decided to delete something you've uploaded, you still have the original on your hard drive.
    So the only thing you're missing out on, is the ability to listen to that one song while away from your computer.

• eponymous

eponymous FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14703302 - 8 years ago

Not just random deletions--they removed books that they had sold that never should have been sold in the first place (the publisher didn't have rights to them) and they refunded the cost. I'm not saying it was a good decision, but I can see the ethical quandary. They've also said that they won't ever do it again.

• Sportmik

Sportmik

#14703725 - 8 years ago

You kids and your reading

• RavenAdonis

#14703748 - 8 years ago

I don't like Kindles.

• Jimmerz

Jimmerz

#14703984 - 8 years ago

In reply to eponymous, #67:

This is what I meant to say. It's like B&N sold you a book, then decided they shouldn't have, and trespassed on your property to take it back.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides here. I do business with or use services from Amazon, Apple, and Google all the time. None are as shady as other companies I can think of, but none are bastions of altruism and fair play either.

In reply to RavenAdonis, #69:

I don't have any sort of tablet, but if I did, it probably wouldn't just be an e-reader.

• Adul

Adul

#14704002 - 8 years ago

I use kindle on my phone, I don't feel like I need it on anything else.

• Jimmerz

Jimmerz

#14704012 - 8 years ago

In reply to Adul, #71:

The only book I've ever read on my phone is Art of War, and even as short as that was, it tried my patience.

• Adul

Adul

#14704030 - 8 years ago

In reply to Jimmerz, #72:

What's the size of your screen?

• Jimmerz

Jimmerz

#14704074 - 8 years ago

In reply to Adul, #73:

I have a 3GS, waiting for the new iPhone that should come out around Sept. Does the difference in size between the 3G and newer smartphones make much difference?

• Adul

Adul

#14704104 - 8 years ago

In reply to Jimmerz, #74:

Um, my Evo has a 4.3 inch screen. Yes, it's a huge difference. I upgraded from a Blackberry Storm (same screen size as your 3GS) and when I go back to it I feel like I'm using a phone half as small.