Forums > The Basement

Reality Show

Posts (14)

• Kos403

Kos403

#124332 - 14 years ago

Here's what happens: post your idea for the perfect reality show.

Ex. Each week Six people are locked into a hospital and five of them are given a virus. The sixth one is given the cure to this potentially fatal disease. They have 4 hours to figure out who has the cure. The infected people who are infected have to drink his blood to acquire the cure, and they must drink such quantities that the person they choose would surely be killed. There is no way of knowing who has which. After 4 hours the cure becomes ineffective and disease fatal. If the cure survives by killing or evading the other members they will get a Best Buy dollar. If any of the infected win, they get their lives.

Oh, and only celebrities "get" to compete on this show.

• HaloPenguin

HaloPenguin

#124397 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kos403, #1:

wait... wha? Reality shows SUCK!

• poleman16ft

poleman16ft

#124549 - 14 years ago

In reply to HaloPenguin, #2:

thats aounds great , you should do it lol

• NEZeni

NEZeni

#124563 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kos403, #1:

How about we just lock you in a hospital and leave you there?

• Spartan

Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Original Unoriginal

#124612 - 14 years ago

In reply to NEZeni, #4:

Oh I have a perfect idea lock a bunch of people would actually want to be in a game show or watch one and give them weapons until they all kill each other a kill themselves. Yes that would be the best show ever!

• V8Tbird

V8Tbird

#125038 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kos403, #1:

Here's a new idea: stop watching reality TV and go outside and actually do shit rather than watching other people do shit...

• Belgarion

Belgarion

#125048 - 14 years ago

Almost all reality shows suck, but that idea sounds really funny.

"I only drink the blood of my enemies!"

Oh yeah, Last Comic Standing was the exception. Season 2 ruled.

• rs_to_fire

rs_to_fire

#178738 - 14 years ago

Wow if that were real, it would kick the crap out of the surreal life in number of viewers.

• EmoTex

EmoTex

#299829 - 14 years ago

My reality show would be a guy waking up in the morning, going to work, coming home, getting into a fight with his wife, going out and getting drunk, sleeping with a hooker, then coming back home.

Oh, wait.

That IS reality.

My bad.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#299834 - 14 years ago

In reply to EmoTex, #9:

You resurrected a month-dead thread for that?

• RTDRB

RTDRB

#300198 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiMono, #10:

TINY HOUSE.

• RyanL

RyanL

#300208 - 14 years ago

In reply to RTDRB, #11:

I was so hoping that was a reality show, I would so watch it ( Ihave never seen a reality show)

• GBowski

GBowski

#300363 - 14 years ago

In reply to RyanL, #12:

im gonna quote foamy here

YOU WANT TO SEE FEAR, HOW ABOUT I SIT YOUR FUCKIN'
    CONTESTANTS DOWN IN A SMALL ROOM, CHAIN EM DOWN NAKED INTO METAL CHAIRS THAT
    ARE WIRED TO A HEATING SYSTEM. WHAT YOU DO, IS THEN YOU TURN UP THE HEAT SLOWLY
    OVER A 32 HOUR PERIOD, SLOWLY INCREASING THE AMMOUNT OF HEAT CONDUCTED THROUGH
    THE METAL CHAIRS UNTIL IT'S AS HOT AS A BRANDING IRON. AND ONCE THEY'VE PASSED OUT
    DUE TO THE EXTREME PAIN BROUGHT ABOUT BY A 32 HOUR BURNING FLESH FEST, HANG EM
    ON A WALL BY THEIR ARMS, IN A ROOM WHERE THE ONLY VISABLE THING IS A SIGN THAT SAYS
    "YOU HAVE THIS MUCH TIME LEFT TO LIVE" WITH A COUNTDOWN UNDERNEATH, STARTING AT
    24 HOURS AND COUNTING DOWN BY THE SECOND.
    SO NOW THEY GOTTA HANG THEIR, JUST WATCHING THE CLOCK...WONDERING WHAT'S
    GOING TO HAPPEN... HOW ARE THEY GONNA DIE....WILL IT BE WORSE THAN THE HEATING
    CHAIR....WHO KNOWS.....
    ONCE THE CLOCK GETS DOWN TO THE FINAL SECOND YOU TURN ON THE LIGHTS AND YELL
    "SURPRISE".... AND IF THEY DON'T DIE OF A HEART ATTACK, YOU HIT EM IN THE FACE WITH A
    LARGE PIE. ....SIT BACK, ALL LAUGH, PRETEND IT'S ALL A JOKE.....LULL THEM INTO A FALSE
    SENCE OF SECURITY BY SAYING, "YOU'VE WON 10 MILLION DOLLARS", ...THEN TAKE OUT THE
    RAZORS AND SALT. YOU PUT ONE CUT ON THEIR BODY, 2 INCHES LONG, EVERY 15 MINUTES,
    AND THEN HIRE SOME TOOTHLESS BUM TO SLOWLY TEAR OPEN THE WOUNDS WITH HIS FILTHY
    FINGERNAILS WHILE POURING SALT IN THE CUTS AT THE SAME TIME!
    I COULD GO ON, BUT I THINK THAT'S A LITTLE TOO MUCH REALITY FOR SOME OF YOU.

• GBowski

GBowski

#300375 - 14 years ago

In reply to GBowski, #13:

foamy's rant 3