Forums > The Basement

the Shameless Self-Promotion thread

Posts (62)

• R34P3R

R34P3R FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#217272 - 14 years ago

In reply to DecoyMilk, #57:

this coming from a cornoholic. Who really gives a shit about what you think? Form your flames intelligently and people might care what your talking about. And what was the point quoting Axeman? His posts was right there. Fucking spammer.

Axeman i think it is about time to let this thread die now. It's kinda gone downhill.

• R34P3R

R34P3R FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#217411 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #60:

In reply to R34P3R, #59:

It kinda started there, but seemed to keep going down anyhow.

true

• axeman

axeman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#217491 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #60:

*sigh*
    agreed
    Someone want to do the honors of putting this thread to rest?
    ...Aww, screw it!
    *repetitious gunshots followed by the sound of a lifeless corpse being kicked around*

• DecoyMilk

DecoyMilk

#217591 - 14 years ago

In reply to R34P3R, #59:

In reply to DecoyMilk, #57:

this coming from a cornoholic. Who really gives a shit about what you think? Form your flames intelligently and people might care what your talking about. And what was the point quoting Axeman? His posts was right there. Fucking spammer.

Axeman i think it is about time to let this thread die now. It's kinda gone downhill.

1.) Cornholio rules. Fuck you.
    2.) I'm sure there are many who give a shit what I think. <3 Jarf. Who gives a shit about what YOU think, mister 1337 name?
    3.) My flames can be incredibly intelligent, if they need be. At times like these however, swearing every other word at the imbecile posting absolute rubbish will suffice.
    4.) Quoting a post doesn't make me a spammer, even if its the post above. I was simply re-iterating how boring and dull and annoying his post was, PLUS I wanted my post to be longer, so you had to scroll the page down further. See, I did it all to piss you off, mister 1337.
    5.) eat shit and fucking die, cunt sucker. (notice the swear words are every other word, can you figure out what I'm implying, smarty pants?)

• wizdum

wizdum

#242890 - 14 years ago

In reply to KillGreys, #36:
    If you buy the knife in Iraq, how will you get it back? (Asuming you live in the USA)

• Kaiavatar

Kaiavatar

#242917 - 14 years ago

In reply to axeman, #1:

isn't this shit called Mod Sharing which is strictly forbidden on this site... you had your chance when you agreed to the rules... seeya.

• axeman

axeman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#243048 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kaiavatar, #65:

ARRRGH!!!
    I already killed this thread!
    Why won't it stay dead?
    DIE! DIE! DIE!

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS

• QuarantineV1

QuarantineV1

#1949098 - 13 years ago

In reply to axeman, #30:

In reply to axeman, #28:

stupid question / practical question

Would a shotgun with an attached bayonet be the ultimate close-quarters weapon?

no....

rem870mcs_ax.jpg
    that is the ultimate close-quaraters weapon.

• QuarantineV1

QuarantineV1

#1949109 - 13 years ago

dude, if you want the thread to die..... you should just ask a mod to lock it.

• inuyasha8794

inuyasha8794

#1952242 - 13 years ago

i am cool

• inuyasha8794

inuyasha8794

#1952245 - 13 years ago

sorry... i have lying issues...

• thestoicman

thestoicman

#15757901 - 6 years ago

Nothing stays dead...

Anyway, actual self-promotion time go: Check out my profile.

There, I did it, I need a shower now, but I did it. Please only throw rotten vegetables, fruits get sticky after a while.