Forums > The Basement

Favorite South Park Quote Game

Posts (37)

• TheDudeMan

TheDudeMan

#181504 - 14 years ago

Rules:
    say who said the quote, then give another.

I'll start with an easy easy easy one.

"Screw you guys I'm goin home"

• XxEthanxX

XxEthanxX

#181516 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheDudeMan, #1:
    Wow that's a real hard one CARTMAN

OMG THEY KILLED KENNY

• BigWillieLL6

BigWillieLL6

#181521 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheDudeMan, #1:

This should probably be in the Movies section. Additionally, I could see it getting locked there as well.

• TheDudeMan

TheDudeMan

#181527 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigWillieLL6, #3:

just cause ur not a south park fan doesn't mean u have to be an ass to those of us who r u fucking tard.

• BigWillieLL6

BigWillieLL6

#181570 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheDudeMan, #4:

Ah, but I am a South Park fan! But this is a dumb thread and in the wrong section. And will most likely be locked. And would probably be locked in the movies section too.

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#181586 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigWillieLL6, #5:

What is the basement for then?

'Hey does that sound like a dying girrafe to you?'

Chris

• TheDudeMan

TheDudeMan

#181588 - 14 years ago

In reply to Knives_Kill, #6:

WRONG

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#181592 - 14 years ago

Oh also, South Park is a TV show first, a movie second. So no, it shouldn't be in the movie section unless its movie quotes. And I believe it's usually kyle who says 'they killed Kenny'

here's mine

"If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza; you're not gonna have a good time!"

Chris

• Grimson

Grimson

#181593 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigWillieLL6, #5:

What is the basement for then?

if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be here

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#181596 - 14 years ago

In reply to Grimson, #9:

Did you not have to ask at one time? Sorry being new. I

• BigWillieLL6

BigWillieLL6

#181598 - 14 years ago

In reply to Knives_Kill, #10:

Actually I never had to ask because I read things. There are FAQs all over the place!
    If you look in the movies forum you'll see that tv shows and books are covered there as well!
    Noobs are frowned upon around here! Read and watch first, then post!

• XxEthanxX

XxEthanxX

#181600 - 14 years ago

In reply to Knives_Kill, #8:

The ski instructor when they went to the mountains. I think

• XxEthanxX

XxEthanxX

#181607 - 14 years ago

In reply to XxEthanxX, #12:

oh sorry didn't make my own

Oh look it's Steevie nicks!

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#181614 - 14 years ago

In reply to XxEthanxX, #12:

Yes ethan.

And I'm aware of how the world's [or internet's] anti-newb culture works. And spelling it 'noob' infuriates me. It comes from newbie [as in someone new... obviously] not noobie. Noobie doesn't mean anything unless it's some racial slur having to do with Star Wars and the people from Queen Amidala's kingdom.

Anyway I don't have the time or the patience to sit around reading FAQ upon FAQ upon endless FAQ. I read the basic one, that's all I really saw that was 'required'. Anyway... uh yeah. Sorry for being new. I'll go somewhere else.

• Vendor

Vendor

#181896 - 14 years ago

In reply to Knives_Kill, #14:

There are four mother fuckin FAQs. Just four. It took me about 3 minutes to read all of them, just now.

• BigWillieLL6

BigWillieLL6

#181908 - 14 years ago

In reply to Vendor, #15:

Oh, someone's cool. They modded me down! Glad you can figure out how to abuse that, but can't figure out to read a FAQ instead of being a moronic noob!

• Scootish

Scootish

#181954 - 14 years ago

Suck on my big and chocolate salty balls
    put'em in your mouth and suck'em..suck'em

• TheDudeMan

TheDudeMan

#181964 - 14 years ago

In reply to Scootish, #17:

Chef, kinda

• BigWillieLL6

BigWillieLL6

#181966 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheDudeMan, #18:

Seriously, take this to the Movies section!

• TheDudeMan

TheDudeMan

#182881 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigWillieLL6, #19:

u ficking tard, its a fucking TV show, it had 1 movie, but I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW NOT THE MOVIE SO IF IT WERE IN THE MOVIE SECTION IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT U FUCKING TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Top_Hat

Top_Hat

#183272 - 14 years ago

"Go ahead, throw them away. But deep down inside, your inner Jew is saying "No, those cost money!"
    Not the best but it's all I can remember.

• kazuya1337

kazuya1337

#183281 - 14 years ago

man people get so bitter over stupid shit, i think you guys need to fuckin chill.

oh and south park quote......"well kyle, NO! you here me. you go to hell. you go to hell and you die"

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#183806 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigWillieLL6, #11:

Unless there is some FAQ somewhere I missed I'm pretty sure that this isn't your job. If you have such a problem with this thread how about you don't post here? Just an Idea. I mean its not like it's being shoved in your face like, say, a commercial that's on every channel you watch. But, then what do I know? I'm a 'noob' [and I've definatley NEVER posted on ANY sort of forums before] so feel free to ignore and/or destroy some irrelevant part of this post to boost your ego. In fact I insist.

Chris

• Knives_Kill

Knives_Kill

#183815 - 14 years ago

Crap I didn't add a new one.. but to reply to the one about the inner jew - Cartman said it, and the last one was Mr. Garrison.

"Se-men plus sea people equals... sea-ciety!"

• Show

Show

#183816 - 14 years ago

In reply to Knives_Kill, #23:

I could give a fuck lesss how many other forums you've been to. You haven't been to this one, so you Don't know how this one works. Those of use who have been here for, Oh I dunno, over a year... Do know how this place works. In our time here, we've which threads are silly and get locked and which do not. But in the course of changing forums and swamping the mods with 100+ threads a day to lock, the Basement usually goes unattended. #1 because the other forums are much worse than this one, and #2 because they know that we jump on threads that deserve to be locked. This is silly thread to add to the hundreds upon hundreds of recent game topics.

Basic point, bigwillie is right in the fact that it doesn't belong here. He is wrong in stating that it belongs anywhere else. It's clutter. Period.