Forums > The Basement

Game Threads

Posts (36)

• Show

Show

#188298 - 14 years ago

No, I'm sorry, that's just incorrect. The game threads, as they are now, are a fad. Everyone is just playing "me too" with these things.

• crazedkiller

crazedkiller

#188311 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #24:

"like all good moderaters should"

thats your fucking opinion, they dont fucking lock that many threads cuase they dont see a fucking point. even though they should lock that sacfdup kids shit.

• Show

Show

#188325 - 14 years ago

Actually, they don't lock that many threads down here because they're busy locking hundreds of threads daily in the other forums. This forum is left to those of us who have been here since forever. We handle things pretty well, and get a hold of mods when it's necessary.

• crazedkiller

crazedkiller

#188359 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #28:

well then get a hold of a fucking mod dip shit, and delet that kids fucking posts or ban him or something.

• Show

Show

#188370 - 14 years ago

did so 10 minutes ago thanks

Sincerely,
    Mr. dipshit

• crazedkiller

crazedkiller

#188385 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #30:

well then thank you Dippy McShit

• deatheater_1

deatheater_1

#190064 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #30:

Well GREAT ONE what new threads should be made in the basement. According to what you always have to say, nothing but the bar should be down here.

• eponymous

eponymous FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#190746 - 14 years ago

In reply to deatheater_1, #32:

God damn, are any of you people paying attention? This isn't saying "all game threads are bad," just "repetetive or pointless (game) threads are bad." It's ridiculous to have ten threads doing the same god-damned thing when it makes the forum hard to navigate, requires extra storage space on the servers, and sucks up more bandwidth.

• MaxWalrus

MaxWalrus

#190957 - 14 years ago

Show. Stop replying in this thread. You're the biggest forum game whore here, lol.

• MaxWalrus

MaxWalrus

#209004 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #35:

Correct. I think they're gay as hell, but then again, I think you are all gay as hell.

• RDM

RDM

#209024 - 14 years ago

In reply to MaxWalrus, #36:

oh be nice you silly goose!