Forums > The Basement

I hit someone in the balls today.

Posts (52)

• SirMuffinMan

SirMuffinMan

#188805 - 14 years ago

So some moron puts me up against this skinny little kid at karate today. Little tard looked like he was about to cry before he even faced me. We're doing normal sparring, and I bring my leg up to sweep and the idiot basically runs INTO my foot and I hit him in the balls. I mean, how stupid can you get? He's on the ground crying and everything. Who thinks I deserve some mod points?

• brettw_10

brettw_10

#188813 - 14 years ago

In reply to SirMuffinMan, #1:

If the little blighter had an account I would give him some mod points to help 'em drop back down from somewhere up near his ears where I imagine they are currently residing.

• mezinov

mezinov

#188851 - 14 years ago

I almost think this thread is made to mock the person who made the thread saying they got nailed in the balls during karate. I do beleive they ended with negative mod points. Probably because Mr. Muffin told the story better.

Good show!

• Show

Show

#188863 - 14 years ago

I'm sad that this is going exactly the way you planned, OLO

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188890 - 14 years ago

This makes me wonder about an age old question: which hurts more? Getting hit in the balls or hit in the boobs?

• SirMuffinMan

SirMuffinMan

#188892 - 14 years ago

In reply to blkrose4evr, #6:

Ask your mother.

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188910 - 14 years ago

In reply to SirMuffinMan, #7:

But I thought your mother was the expert on trans gender issuses?

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188915 - 14 years ago

In reply to DevilNuts, #8:

BOOBS DOESN"T HURT THE STOMACHE?!?!?! OH HELL IT DOES!!! It does.....

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188939 - 14 years ago

In reply to DevilNuts, #11:

Yes. Have you?

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188966 - 14 years ago

In reply to DevilNuts, #13:

Well, thank you. I'm having the same argument with my boyfriend right now....very arumentative fellow.....

• Vosh

Vosh

#188984 - 14 years ago

that is fucking awsome

I got in trouble for doing shit like that.

• U7ysses

U7ysses

#188990 - 14 years ago

In reply to blkrose4evr, #14:

Getting kicked in the balls is equal to having someone pound on your exposed lower abdomen repeatedly and have a mixed sensation between burning and sharp pains >.<. mind describing the feeling of being hit in the breast? and I'm curious, a friend of mine said that it hurts more when it's the time of the month, due to softness or something. true?

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#188991 - 14 years ago

In reply to DevilNuts, #15:

Ever try it when she's PMSing? The pain threshold goes down and you bloat, your brests get veeerrry tender. I have seen girls pass out.

• U7ysses

U7ysses

#189001 - 14 years ago

Im guessing either way it still fuckin hurts.

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#189002 - 14 years ago

In reply to U7ysses, #17:

so yes, quite true. It's like being stabbed.

• Vendor

Vendor

#189021 - 14 years ago

When you get hit in the balls, you feel it in every inch of your body.

• blkrose4evr

blkrose4evr

#189030 - 14 years ago

In reply to Vendor, #21:

Same for titties.

• betty1015

betty1015

#189297 - 14 years ago

In reply to Vendor, #21:

I won't compare getting hit in the balls to being hit the the tit, but I will say that it seems that getting hit in the balls is nothing compared to having a baby. Of course when someone is hit in the balls they don't get anything out of it whereas after you go through labor you have a baby.

• U7ysses

U7ysses

#189345 - 14 years ago

In reply to betty1015, #23:

Point to betty...Im thankful i dont have ovaries.

• Atlas4

Atlas4

#189348 - 14 years ago

But the 1000 times a man is hit in the balls in his life probably add up to all the times women have babies. Plus, I've never seen a chick curl up in the fetal position from a boob shot, whereas men almost always fall into that position. I say, from visuals alone, us guys win the pain factor when compared to a boob shot. Although birth probably hurts like being hit in the balls 1000 times.

• JPLocutus

JPLocutus

#189350 - 14 years ago

In reply to betty1015, #23:

Yeah, but when you have a baby you don't vomit. You get hit in the balls hard enough, that's the end result. Not to say having a baby isn't worse...I got lots of respect for women that have to go through childbirth.

• betty1015

betty1015

#189365 - 14 years ago

In reply to JPLocutus, #26:

You're right I didn't vomit while I was in labor but I was sick through my entire pregnancy, I weighed 15 lbs less when I was 9 months along then I did before I got pregnant. But like I said before at least after labor is over you have a baby so it makes the pain worth it. I've never met a guy who has found a reason that makes getting hit in the balls worth it.

• Mothgoul

Mothgoul

#189474 - 14 years ago

In reply to betty1015, #27:

I have to say that getting hit in the balls hurts like fuck. but somehow i think that the whole pregnancy dilema is a whole nother ball park. just imagine gentlemen, in 9 months you are twice your original size, like 50 pounds heavier, back problems, constant cramps and stuff. thats not even includin the damn psychological issues and then the delivery. i dont even want to go there. If i could and it was worth something, id pry give every mother on earth a mod point or two, just because of that endurance. besides, some people die from giving birth.

• Mothgoul

Mothgoul

#189481 - 14 years ago

although, either way, as a guy, getting hit in the balls is the worst feeling a guy can fuckin feel. it starts as a sharp stabin pain, shoots through out the body, and then you suddenly find yourself laying on the ground in the fetal position. rough.

• dc360

dc360

#189500 - 14 years ago

-1 Fishing for mod points

(not actually, but theoretically. i'm not gonna bother modding down people just to be a dick, lol)