Forums > The Basement

The One thing to do before death.

Posts (57)

• mittns

mittns

#244035 - 14 years ago

Everybody has a list of things that they would like to do before they die. The only problem with making a list is people usually don't get a warning letter before a train makes them go splat. The answer to this problem is to destroy the list. Give up and die or choose the must important thing you must do before you time is up and post it here (doing it is also an option). Than you can go back to procrastinating and eventually die-or do it.

The thing I must do before I die, I already did the hanky panky (had sex) and I know it is most every guys fantasy to do the hanky panky with two women (and to not leave the ladies out, perhaps their fantasy to play naked twister with an emotionally senstive man), but I must earn 12 million dollars (whatever the going rate is for space travel) and do the hanky panky in space with no less than four women-zero gravity simulation will substitute just fine.

-mittns

• RTDRB

RTDRB

#244049 - 14 years ago

In reply to mittns, #1:

Rocket Sauce makes sense now.

• Kamikaze

Kamikaze

#244059 - 14 years ago

My one thing to do before I die is going to kill me anyway, but I'll lay it on the table for fun.

I want to suicide-bomb Osama Bin Laden. SEE HOW THE MOTHERFUCKER LIKES IT.

• Tiny

Tiny

#244062 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kamikaze, #3:

Hence the name right?

• RTDRB

RTDRB

#244065 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tiny, #4:

Wait... has anyone had sex in space yet?

• Kamikaze

Kamikaze

#244068 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tiny, #4:

No.

• BigEaZyE

BigEaZyE FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#244075 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kamikaze, #6:

That you know of.

• mittns

mittns

#244081 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kamikaze, #3:

A noble goal Kamikaze, I hope you get your chance-I am not implying that I want you to die.

-mittns

• mick

mick

#244091 - 14 years ago

I'd make sure I was divorced.

And I'd change the beneficiary on my life insurance.

• JakeTKD

JakeTKD

#244095 - 14 years ago

I don't care how I die really, as long as I can do it in glory.

• mittns

mittns

#244104 - 14 years ago

In reply to RTDRB, #5:

In reply to Tiny, #4:

Wait... has anyone had sex in space yet?

Well I am not sure if anybody has had sex in space but I can be fairly certain through logical reasoning that the people who live on the space station for months at a time masterbate.

• Kamikaze

Kamikaze

#244107 - 14 years ago

That's a good point.

I'd definitely rather suicide-bomb Osama Bin Laden in zero gravity. That would be so cool.

• Allos

Allos

#244110 - 14 years ago

In reply to mittns, #11:

that could get very messy!

• mittns

mittns

#244118 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kamikaze, #12:

I just changed my goal or add another one can't decide, but I must witness you suicide-bomb Osama Bin Laden in zero gravity-it will be better than fireworks on the fourth of July.

• Durandal

Durandal

#244143 - 14 years ago

This may sound dumb to some people. Some people might think that i like pain, well its not true. I want to get shot with a gun and survive before i die. I think that would be an experience.

• w3a2

w3a2

#244193 - 14 years ago

In reply to RTDRB, #5:

alledgedly the astronauts do it all the time.

it's called "doing the astronaughty"

• RDM

RDM

#244243 - 14 years ago

In reply to w3a2, #16:

that was lame, but funny.

• mittns

mittns

#244351 - 14 years ago

Ok lets try to bring this thread back to the question; What is the most important thing you must do (would like to do) before you die?

• schnitte

schnitte

#244401 - 14 years ago

In reply to mittns, #18:

have sex 20 times in one night. lol. i'm kidding. wait. maybe i'm not. that sounds like a good goal to me.

• mick

mick

#244439 - 14 years ago

In reply to schnitte, #19:

I was gonna say that if you do that your balls really hurt the next day, and you have to pace yourself very carefully and after 6 or 8 times it's actually a chore to get all the way up to 20 and you will find yourself wanting to give up...

but then I saw your profile and I think it would be easier for you than for me.

-m

• mick

mick

#245110 - 14 years ago

In reply to mick, #20:

SWEET! It came back!!!

Although that makes the other one that was started when this one disappeared even lamer ;-)

• mittns

mittns

#245249 - 14 years ago

In reply to mick, #21:

Yes, I pleaded to the almighties and they brought fourth the lost thread. In order for this thread to remain unlocked we need to stay on topic. Thus, what is the one thing you must do or would like to do before you die.

• mittns

mittns

#245253 - 14 years ago

In reply to mittns, #22:

Also, lets spread our thoughts beyond sex like we did in the replacement thread that is no longer with us.

• SMM

SMM

#245258 - 14 years ago

-mittns

• V8Tbird

V8Tbird

#245511 - 14 years ago

my biggest goal before I die... invade france.