Forums > The Basement

What is the most romantic thing?

Posts (161)

• Luckless

Luckless

#293629 - 14 years ago

In reply to Donutrox, #153:

or you could always knee-cap your partner, that way you'll always be the better dancer..........

• mick

mick

#293634 - 14 years ago

In reply to EmoTex, #149:

Wow... why doesn't he just hand you a sack and say "I put my balls in here for you. I won't be needing them anymore because you are in charge. Please tell me what to do and think."

• LinksLove

LinksLove

#293934 - 14 years ago

In reply to cheesyuser, #148:

Aw, i love that! How sweet of you. Sometimes we have to wonder if guys would still do stuff like that in this day & age, things that would really be a pain and cost them time or energy. That's so special, and especially shows the girl how really special you know she is!

• LinksLove

LinksLove

#293948 - 14 years ago

In reply to Talk2themoon, #150:

how about when you get little messeges in random places, saying i love you or have a good day... that's one of my favorite ^_^

In your experience have you by chance come to realize that we who appreciate this specific gesture, are a minority? Is is it just me. That's always something I've enjoyed, and try to do frequently enough for people I love. Notes are fun things to give and receive. I think my mom is the one that did that most in my life. But most others don't seem to care, or enjoy copying the effect. My boyfriend does at least like to leave random voice messages to tell me such, so that counts.

• dyskrasia

dyskrasia

#293954 - 14 years ago

The most romantic thing is having someone hold your hair back while you're hugging the toilet.

• LinksLove

LinksLove

#293975 - 14 years ago

In reply to dyskrasia, #158:

Isn't that from a movie somewhere, like 10 Things I Hate About You, or something?

• dyskrasia

dyskrasia

#294016 - 14 years ago

...Not quite. She did puke, but no one held her hair back.

For the record, I was the one doing the hair holding.

• LinksLove

LinksLove

#294039 - 14 years ago

In reply to dyskrasia, #160:

lol, ok...well im sure that was very kind of you :)

• dyskrasia

dyskrasia

#294044 - 14 years ago

Well, also, I've puked on a guy's shirt and he ended up asking me out. That was kind of romantic.

• Mirath

Mirath

#294122 - 14 years ago

My ex used to make me hamburgers when I came to visit, because they're my favorite food and they taste better when you make them not buy them. Then he'd play some Final Fantasy (it was something we always did together). It was really sweet.

Oh, and back rubs. Nothing's more romantic than back rubs.

• SithPunk869

SithPunk869

#294207 - 14 years ago

yeah, hidden notes in her bags or lunchbag is a nice thing i used to do , as well as leaving one when you go to work and she's still asleep, when she woke up she finds it and feels all happy and shit --:o) hidden notes definitly rules \m/