Forums > The Basement

What do you have planned over the break?

Posts (37)

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307180 - 14 years ago

Well for everyone still in school it is a great time for us all... Today marks the beginning of the longest break of the year, Christmas break... It's the break we look forward to all year, and now it is finally here... I plan on spending time w/ family and friends, having many band practices, and have a few Halo 2 Lan parties here and there... Hopefully I can get back to the gym and start workin out again to work off some of the holiday weight I know I will gain from eating too much lol... What I wanna know is what do all of you guys have planned over the holidays?

• SMM

SMM

#307185 - 14 years ago

Learning how to use paragraphs.

• SMM

SMM

#307186 - 14 years ago

And proper punctuation.

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307188 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #3:

learn to post something relevant to the thread and stop being a bitch...

• SMM

SMM

#307194 - 14 years ago

Welcome to The Basement. Deal with it.

• Scorptilicus

Scorptilicus

#307197 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #5:

TruePB, meet SMM.

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307202 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #5:

Yeah, dealing with jackasses who roam these forums looking for something to make fun of someone about, yet come off looking like an idiot, that's what bothers me.

• Show

Show

#307208 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheTruePB, #7:

He doesn't look like an idiot. He's using proper grammar and sentence structure. You're the one who vomitted out that massacre of a jumble of words you called a topic to start this thread.

• MattieCamp

MattieCamp

#307209 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheTruePB, #1:

Isn't summer vacation the longest break of the year?

• SMM

SMM

#307215 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheTruePB, #7:

You use ellipses, the term "w/" and shorten your words, and this is for a thread you created? Jesus, if you want to make a thread at least take a few extra seconds to make yourself not appear like a retard before you start telling me that I look like an idiot.

Roaming? Incorrect, I mainly stay in The Basement, you came here and presented yourself for attacking by making such a dull, boring thread in which most people will just post their plans in their journals anyway.

Don't be bitter just because your thread is failing faster than a car made in Taiwan.

• Show

Show

#307216 - 14 years ago

Concise > Ornate

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307217 - 14 years ago

In reply to MattieCamp, #9:

It's the longest break of the school year. I should have clarified that. I guess instead of people being mature enough to actually respond to my thread, I get nothing but people looking to ruin any kind of decent conversation whatsoever by bitching about my "sentence structure". Guess what guys, this isn't a fucking English paper, so I can compose it however I want to.

• MattieCamp

MattieCamp

#307223 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #10:

Or Korea. Stupid Daewoo. Stupid, stupid Daewoo. We hates it. Korea makes crap phones too, don't ever buy an LG.

• SMM

SMM

#307227 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #11:

You Are Incorrect Sir!

• Show

Show

#307230 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheTruePB, #12:

No you can't. Because your sentence structure would determine how we react.

If you took the time to think out your topic and present it well, you wouldn't be hearing from us. But you're just a fool whose digging himself in deeper with every response, and you'll hear stuff like this again if you continue making shitty threads.

• SMM

SMM

#307233 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #15:

He has Cloud on his friends list. Enough said, really.

• SMM

SMM

#307238 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #15:

Hey, you know what that means? If I'm writing an informal letter to someone I don't know it won't matter in any way whatsoever what I put in it because structure doesn't matter at all unless you're being graded on it! The opinion of the person who is receiving the letter will not be biased at all by how the letter is written, every single person on this planet ignores sentence structure and absorbs only the information contained within, right?

• Show

Show

#307240 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #16:

Aww, but Cloud enjoys enjoys suck classic past times as....... oh

• Show

Show

#307243 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #17:

no way dood, i culd ttly rite a resumay leik dis n b-cum prez of the US

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307245 - 14 years ago

In reply to Show, #15:

Fine, just to let this shit die I will take your advice and remember there are assholes like you out there looking to critique everyone's thread based on sentence structure. So enough with the ego trip. I made a mistake, and I will learn from my error.

• MattieCamp

MattieCamp

#307255 - 14 years ago

In reply to TheTruePB, #20:

So, enough with the ego trip.

• SMM

SMM

#307258 - 14 years ago

In reply to MattieCamp, #21:

I ain't trippin', my ego's always this big.

• MattieCamp

MattieCamp

#307260 - 14 years ago

In reply to SMM, #22:

I know, I corrected his grammar in the frustration post as a way of rubbing salt in a wound. I love ego.

• TheTruePB

TheTruePB

#307269 - 14 years ago

In reply to Cloud, #24:

yah dood u nead to lern how 2 tipe so u kan tel me wut u r going 2 do ovr Christmas brake....

• MattieCamp

MattieCamp

#307270 - 14 years ago

In reply to Cloud, #25:

no.