• AbstinenS

AbstinenS

#323426 - 14 years ago

Home
    Borte bra, hjemme best.

• SnipinCheryl

SnipinCheryl

#323492 - 14 years ago

at home. Where I work computers arent needed yet and I have the fastest connection of all my friends lol

• xenokaos

xenokaos

#323505 - 14 years ago

In reply to ErokDragun, #1:

I like to do it at home. I am a home surfer if you will.

• rebellionyst

rebellionyst

#323512 - 14 years ago

In reply to SnipinCheryl, #30:

Work.

Home is very far away.

• jonnoyes

jonnoyes

#324063 - 14 years ago

no comp at the home quite yet so.... work.

• theREAMER

theREAMER

#324067 - 14 years ago

I'm at home at the moment, later I'll be at a friends. Gotta love laptops with integrated wireless.

• jonnoyes

jonnoyes

#324106 - 14 years ago

my room mate has an hp laptop w/ wireless internet, its sweet, he just picks up internet signals and doesn't pay a dime.

• SnipinCheryl

SnipinCheryl

#324112 - 14 years ago

In reply to jonnoyes, #35:

do you get lag with wireless at all ?

• jonnoyes

jonnoyes

#324134 - 14 years ago

he doesnt get involved with the gaming but he says it connects and loads faster than standared dial up. looks like it loads as fast as dsl or broadband.

• SnipinCheryl

SnipinCheryl

#324145 - 14 years ago

In reply to jonnoyes, #37:

cool worth looking into then

• theREAMER

theREAMER

#324160 - 14 years ago

It depends on the speed of the wireless. I am on 802.11G which is the high connection. I don't get any lag whenever I pick up the connections. It is nice being able to get a signal where ever there is a wireless network. But the answer to your question depends on the network. If it is a high speed connection there won't be any lag. You will not be able to notice a difference between wired or wireless clients though.

• SnipinCheryl

SnipinCheryl

#324184 - 14 years ago

In reply to theREAMER, #39:

well my DSL is 1.5 up I think something like that but I need fast for Halo PC

• theREAMER

theREAMER

#324223 - 14 years ago

1.5 is definately enough to run HALO PC, even through a wireless client. I play games online and I don't experience any lag during the gaming either. If you play HALO PC only than you coule even get away with an 802.11b wireless connection. You only need the 802.11g when you get into the more graphic demanding games. But you should be completely fine and shouldn't get any lag even through wireless. You wouldn't happen to know what your upload rate is?

• TonyLikeFire

TonyLikeFire

#325175 - 14 years ago

Work and home.

• ErokDragun

ErokDragun FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just here

#341444 - 14 years ago

In reply to TonyLikeFire, #42:

first post in a week, maybe this will bump it back up and people will continue to answer my question?

• pinkranger

pinkranger

#342156 - 14 years ago

In reply to ErokDragun, #43:

home, & school.

• electrongirl

electrongirl

#342226 - 14 years ago

home, my workplace doesn't have full internet access... big meanies

• JayKracker

JayKracker

#342888 - 14 years ago

In reply to ErokDragun, #1:

Well right now I am at Hell aka school. But usally I at home cause my computer at home is way better then these crappy dells that my school has.

• ErokDragun

ErokDragun FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Just here

#342904 - 14 years ago

In reply to JayKracker, #46:

but the fact that you are at school posting is pretty cool!

• Cuthbert

Cuthbert

#345114 - 14 years ago

In reply to Judith, #15:

Lucky #@&% at my job, they have internet but a locked one where you can go to the weather page, store e-mail, or to our corporate stores home page only.\
    So for not at home, but I also surf a lot at school. :D

They tried that on ours too, but we found a backdoor. I am currently in the 3rd day of a six day, sixty-plus hour work week.

• ErokDragun

#345130 - 14 years ago

In reply to Cuthbert, #48:

hell I do the majority of my foruming t work, what they don't know, won't hurt me!!