Forums > The Billboard

Multiple Minecraft series'

Posts (6)

• TGamingPlaza

TGamingPlaza

#15249487 - 7 years ago

Hey guys, just thought i'd share my Youtube channel with you all.
    At the moment i have 30 videos
    I have 3 series' going on, a normal vanilla survival series called the minecraft diaries,
    chunkerror survival series which is a custom map sort of like the popular skyblock survival but its a massive chunk of resources,
    and a custom adventure map called father

Im struggling to promote the channel and i really want it to kick off, but its hard.
    So go check it out and tell me what you think, feedback would be appreciated, also i'd love it if you gave me some tips and suggestions on what i should do to improve it!

Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjB2VW6sFx3RrWF02VbSdJA?feature=mhee

• egotripD

egotripD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15679697 - 6 years ago

I'm new to youtube and and all of this but i want to grow, get better and better,

www.youtube.com/dwhite147
    gt = DMAGZ71

if anyones interested in doing some collab on a series for both our youtube accounts, let me know i am interested

• Xalgen

Xalgen

#15751542 - 6 years ago

www.youtube.com/user/Xalgen27

This is my channel. I am looking for people to work with for PC/Xbox360 games. If you guys ever want to work together let me know.

• egotripD

egotripD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15751766 - 6 years ago

360. im down

mines www.youtube.com/dwhite147

• Xalgen

Xalgen

#15751927 - 6 years ago

Add me on XBL my GT is Xalgen. Ill check out your videos and follow you.

• egotripD

#15752387 - 6 years ago

add mine i just jumped off, was recording. DMAGZ71