Forums > The Billboard

Way of the Pride Studios Entertainment!

Posts (5)

• team_killer

team_killer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15852062 - 6 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am here to invite you all to come and listen/watch all the entertainment brought to you by Lone (that's me) Proceed, D.A., and BG of Way of the Pride Studios!!!!

Here I will post things such as our podcast, The YouTube Editors Perspective Podcast (YEPP). Which can be found on YouTube and iTunes

The podcast is also streamed every Thursday around 10:30 PM Eastern at our twitch channel here

We also have a gaming entertainment YouTube Channel called WOTPGaming where we have multiple lets plays, fighting game community entertainment, and other videos by all the guys at Way of the Pride such as Lone's Lonely Let's Plays, The Bro's Competition, First to Free, and YEPP Plays.

The channel can be found here

We hope you all will come and see what we are about. I will announce videos and podcast streams here when they happen. Starting now!!!!

Come join us for our live stream of YEPP Episode 66!!!!!

• team_killer

team_killer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15870175 - 6 years ago

Hey all!!!!!!

Episode 67 of YEPP is streaming in 5!!!!!!! Come join us here

Post edited 5/16/13 9:26PM

• team_killer

#15906213 - 6 years ago

Sorry for missing last week for streaming!!! I was out of town haha. But were streaming early today for episode 69 (Heeyoh) Come join us!!!!

STREAM!!!

• team_killer

#15939392 - 6 years ago

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Sorry for no stream last week but were streaming in 5 to talk about e3!!!!

STREAM

• team_killer

#15952347 - 6 years ago

Episode 71 live at 10:30 Eastern.

Join us!!!!

STREAM