Forums > The Billboard

499 Problems and How You can Help

Posts (18)

• RagArk

RagArk

#17615850 - 4 years ago

Straight to the point, I want to help you and you can help me by subscribing to my channel. Is this a stupid idea? Maybe. Will this work? Maybe not. But I'm going to try anyways.

The goal is to get 500 subscribers on YouTube. That means helping out 499 people. I say 499 because I have 1 subscriber at the moment.

So, here's the rundown. For your subscription, I'll do anything design/video related. From designing a logo to creating a simple intro for your channel to editing game footage or live action footage.

And yes, it sounds a bit desperate and illogical because why not charge for your services? At the moment, I'm six months out of college. Experience and getting your name out is the name of the game. While I can charge for my services, I honestly don't think I'll get a ton of people who want it because I'm not that well known. Also, I think this would be a good social experiment and a good way of getting experience.

If you're interested, please leave a comment below or a personal message about what I can do for you. Thanks!

• Crazybloo

Crazybloo

#17615887 - 4 years ago

Done, i'll subscribe, for a design!
    Been looking for someone to to that!

• AarForce47

AarForce47

#17616330 - 4 years ago

I'll subscribe because why the hell not.

• RagArk

RagArk

#17616409 - 4 years ago

In reply to AarForce47, #3:

You don't want anything in return?

• jxdalton

jxdalton FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BIGBITE CEO

#17616572 - 4 years ago

Consider it done! I've got a logo I could use some help designing, anyway!

• Synther

Synther FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17616638 - 4 years ago

Sure why not, when i need something I'll ask.

• RagArk

RagArk

#17616986 - 4 years ago

In reply to Synther, #6:

Thanks!! I really appreciate it. I'll put you down so I remember.

• pianoman674

pianoman674 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GrinningMoth

#17618788 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #1:

I'd be happy to subscribe for a subscribe in return! Or possibly a intro? I guess my channel would definitely benefit from one, but I'm not really sure what I would want it to be...

• RagArk

RagArk

#17619266 - 4 years ago

In reply to pianoman674, #8:

Thanks! What's your YouTube link? I'll subscribe for a subscribe. If you think of anything, let me know. I'll put you on the awaiting list. :D

In reply to jxdalton, #5:

I'm still working on the logo. I should have a draft by tonight.

• jxdalton

jxdalton FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BIGBITE CEO

#17619435 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #9:

Thanks! smiley13.gif

• pianoman674

pianoman674 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GrinningMoth

#17619986 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #9:

www.youtube.com/ortaleanthony

I already subscribed to you as well! If I come up with ideas for an intro, I'll let you know!

• RagArk

RagArk

#17620247 - 4 years ago

In reply to pianoman674, #11:

Thanks for the sub! I just subbed too. :)

• Gildarts

Gildarts FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold That Guy

#17623421 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #1:

Might want to include a clause that says you reserve the right to not make anything you are not comfortable with and that it is limited to the first 499 people who subscribe.

• RagArk

RagArk

#17624241 - 4 years ago

In reply to Gildarts, #13:

True. However, I don't think I'll get any outlandish requests. Like a dick logo or something. That said, 499 people is a lot. I don't I'll be going through them any time soon. So far I've got at least 9 people.

• WDGamerz

WDGamerz

#17626573 - 4 years ago

I subscribed, i'll let you know if I come up with anything :).

• RagArk

RagArk

#17628134 - 4 years ago

In reply to WDGamerz, #15:

Thanks for the sub! I'll add you to the awaiting list.

• WDGamerz

WDGamerz

#17629537 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #16:

• LtGrayson10

LtGrayson10 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17643147 - 4 years ago

I'll help ya RagArk. Subscribed. PM me and we'll talk uh...I guess you'd call it business???