Forums > The Breakfast Dessert Alliance

Breakfast/Dessert Alliance Members--Create a Character for Our Groups Fiction

Posts (82)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33486715 - 2 years ago

I'll give an example for you to follow below. The bolded part you need to use in your submission. The part after the bolded colon on each line is what I need you for! Oh, and remember. To have your character be accepted, you need to join our group!

Your Screen Name: ProfileForRWBY

An Alternate Ego Name: Knight Cupcake

Your Favorite Color: Purple

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Delicious Dessert Fleet

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: Hero

Are You Male or Female: Male

Civilian Outfit: Blue jeans, white long sleeve winter shirt, and black tennis shoes.

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: White

Do You Want a Mask? (This is a yes or no question.):

Character description (basically, his/her personality and how they act): Read the story to find out about Profile's (I just referred to myself in the third person--Whaaaat?)!

What Kind Of Warrior Are You (Most Important Detail-Look Below for The Classes You Can Pick From): Bow Knight

Here are some options for what kind of warrior class you want to belong to: Soldier (has no horse-wields swords and shields), Paladin (has a horse--wields swords, shields, and spears), Archer (bow wielder), Sniper (elite bow wielder), Bow Knight (can ride horses--sword + arrow wielder), Flyer (a specific unit from Air Force Taco--wielder of laser gun weapons and can fly war planes as well as a dragon (no more dragons available), Harpooner (specific unit from Delicious Dessert Fleet--wielder of spears and can shoot harpoons when on a boat; has the ability to ride whales), Spearman/Spearwoman (specific unit from Toast Army--wielder of spears and has the ability to ride lions [we only have four lions [first come, first served]), Spy (wielder of bows and shuriken), or Ninja (wielder of shuriken and knives). You can only pick one, so, think carefully and pick your favorite!

Okay, that is all I need! I will come up with your hero/villain outfit for the story my self. Also, I put a limit of four on the special creatures so everyone would not default to that class. Once all four are taken, you will need to pick from another class. After the four are taken, the class will be removed for a specific time period. Keep a lookout for announcement of special classes/special power up options in the future (yeah, that's right-pick you favorite class with your favorite weapon and see what awesomeness awaits you!).

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY MAKE ONE CHARACTER BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE OF YOU.

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33486907 - 2 years ago

My Screen Name: Toptoast

An Alternate Ego Name: Sir Toast

My Favorite Color: Green

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Toast Army

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: Chaotic Hero

Civilian Outfit: Jeans, hoodie, hiking sneakers

Hair Color: Brown

Do You Want a Mask? (This is a yes or no question.): No

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Soldier (Sword & Shield)

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33486954 - 2 years ago

My screen name: Izayer

My alter ego name: Roman

My favorite color: Red

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Toast Army

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: In Between 

Are You Male or Female: Male

Civilian Outfit: T-shirt, shorts, hiking sneakers

Hair Color: Black

Do You Want a Mask? (This is a yes or no question.): No

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Spy

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33486992 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

I love it! Roman is a cool and honorable name for a spy. Will your character be as honorable or will he have a dark secret hiding in his soul? Read chapter 3 when it is available to find out! Thank you for submitting! I'm getting more and more excited.  smiley

In reply to Toptoast

Very cool! A chaotic hero you shall be. If you want to transform outside of the story (like on our forum boards or news posts, if you like the idea of magical heroes like me) say "Breakfast Soldier, Awaken!" From hence forth, you are a magical boy (that's just a genre remember--you don't have to be a child to be a magical person, though you can act like one if you want.) I type alot, huh?

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33487013 - 2 years ago

Lovin' it so far! 

Also, sounds good.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33487030 - 2 years ago

Actually this whole thing sounds really awesome. I tried to make my character more capable to do horrid things for @Toptoast

• Toptoast

#33487086 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

Muahahahahaha *ahem* Good, good. 

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33487102 - 2 years ago

In reply to Toptoast

OH and happy FU.

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33487109 - 2 years ago

Your Screen Name: TripleTaco

An Alternate Ego Name: Chief Master Sergeant Taco

Your Favorite Color: Orange

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Air Force Taco

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: Hero

Civilian Outfit: Jeans, black hoodie and a white t-shirt with an orange and black hat

Hair Color: Longish Brown

Do You Want a Mask? No (I want my enemies to see the face that made them into a taco)

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Flyer

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33487214 - 2 years ago

In reply to TripleTaco

Ah, thank you so much! Now I can write chapter 3 since I have one special character chosen. I can also make the introduction of the other three flyers way more interesting once they are made, since you'll be a flyer in the story first! Also, I love that you want to turn your enemies into a taco. That is going to be fun to write.  smiling_imp relaxed

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33487222 - 2 years ago

In reply to ProfileForRWBY

Yeah they become the meat of a taco

• Toptoast

#33487267 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

FU? I don't think I'm the FU.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33487568 - 2 years ago

In reply to Toptoast

Wow I really need to get my eyes checked then. 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33487701 - 2 years ago

Hello, people!

My Screen Name: FettucCR

An Alternate Ego Name: Captain Fettuc Ini

My Favorite Color: Red

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Air Force Taco

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: Hero

Civilian Outfit: Cargo pants, T-shirt, jacket, hiking boots, suglasses

Hair Color: Black

Do You Want a Mask? (This is a yes or no question.): Yes

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Flyer

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33487747 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Oh, awesome. Your hero self is going to have noodles for weapons. And you get the second dragon! And lasers guns. What's not to like?

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33487757 - 2 years ago

Laser Dragon, yeah! And power noodles! Fear me, ye enemies of the Pastry.

• In8space

In8space

#33489430 - 2 years ago

Your Screen Name: In8space

An Alternate Ego Name: Soulwatcher 

Your Favorite Color: Blue

What Division Do You Belong To? Delicious Dessert Fleet

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: In Between 

Civilian Outfit: Black Hoodie with a Navy Blue undershirt, Black pants with a Blue stripe, steeltoed boots colored with winter cameo design. Oh! and a silver pocket watch.

Hair Color: Black

Do You Want a Mask? Yes

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Ninja

• In8space

In8space

#33489440 - 2 years ago

If someone could help fine tune what my character is wearing that would be great.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33490264 - 2 years ago

In reply to In8space

But I love the detail of it...I could fine tune it a tiny bit...But I overall think it is really good attention to detail. I also love the alternate ego name. And you picked Ninja. Your character is going to be fun to reveal!

• In8space

In8space

#33491680 - 2 years ago

Also my eyes are Icy Blue, I have long straight black hair and my skin is a darker pale. If this helps into putting more descriptions into my character.

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33500572 - 2 years ago

Your Screen Name: TreAnomaly

An Alternate Ego Name: Money shot

Your Favorite Color: Platinum

What Division Do You Belong To? (Delicious Dessert Fleet, Toast Army, or Air Force Taco): Toast Army

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: In between

Civilian Outfit: Bespoke three piece suit, white shirt, thin purple tie and black leather shoes

Hair Color: Platinum

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Olive

Do You Want a Mask? No

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Sniper

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33500864 - 2 years ago

My Screen Name: Hanako23

My Alternate Ego Name: Kurokuni

My Favorite Color: Golden Brown

What Division I Belong To: Delicious Dessert Fleet

Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: Caotic Neutral (In Between)

Are You Male or Female: Female

Civilian Outfit: A black long-sleeved shirt, a dark-green vest, dark blue jeans with brown belt, steel toed boots, and a black military hat with my division logo. Sometimes carries a brown backpack and has pouches that attach to her belt 

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Do You Want A Mask?: Yes (though only when on duty)

What Kind Of Warrior Are You: Harpooner

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper Of Kittens

#33501285 - 2 years ago

Your Screen Name: SailorGirl81
    An Alternate Ego Name: Senior Chief 
    Your Favorite Color: Orange
    What Division Do You Belong To? Air Force Taco
    Do You Want To Be a Hero, Villain, or In Between Character: In Between Character
    Are You Male or Female: Female
    Civilian Outfit: Knee high brown leather boots, black pants, Blue Pirate shirt with colorful scarf with fringe, piratical head scarf,  glasses with one side blacked out (like an eye patch)
    Hair Color: Blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin Color: Peachy Pink
    Do You Want a Mask? No
    What Kind Of Warrior Are You? Flyer

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33501391 - 2 years ago

In reply to SailorGirl81

In reply to Hanako23

In reply to Treanomaly

Thanks! Your characters will be added in chapter 8! I hope to do them justice.

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33501521 - 2 years ago

Chapter 8? Where are the first 7 chapters?