Forums > The Breakfast Dessert Alliance

What Is Your Favorite Food/Dessert/Breakfast?

Posts (5)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33492542 - 2 years ago

Mine is...unpickable. It's hard okay. I thought this would be a good post. But I'm not sure now. The picking could be hard.

*Lightbulb*

I got it!

*Light explodes*

Why the flip do they keep doing that?! Whatever.

My favorite food to eat at the restaurant Olive Garden is gnocchi soup. (Is it okay to say the name of something like that?)

My favorite dessert is my grandfather's banana cake or when he makes banana bread.

My favorite breakfast is pancakes with runny eggs (or sunny side up...whichever way you say it) and butter maple syrup.

This is subject to change from time to time. I probably won't remove these things, but new stuff will most likely be added. The world is filled with food. How can you pick just one?

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33524245 - 2 years ago

Meatloaf/ Pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust and brown sugar/Everything bagel with ham, cheese, and pesto

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33524286 - 2 years ago

In reply to Toptoast

You made me hungry with that post.  yum

• Masterweaver

Masterweaver FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Teller of Tales and Bard

#33534285 - 2 years ago

Whatever's in the fridge. Or the pantry. Or the canned goods cabinet.

See, you think that means "Microwavable" and it does SOMETIMES but I also have food that I actually cook. YAY

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33534469 - 2 years ago

In reply to Masterweaver

Mysterious.