Forums > The Breakfast Dessert Alliance

The Breakfast/Dessert Alliance Roleplay

Posts (15)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33524606 - 2 years ago

To prevent the spamming of notifications on everyone's profile in case they are following the main story post and think I made eight chapter post in whatever-amount-of-time-to-type-here, I thought this would be useful. Of course, you can feel free to type and have conversations under the main story topic. I just thought this would be a good way to have fun and stop notification spamming. You know, says the guy who notification squaded all of you for chapter 11...I just got okay. Its really fun and feels good to accomplish writing a chapter. Anyhoo! This turning into a ramble. So...without further ado...

RULES!

Yeah. That's right! Rules first. We are all in an army alliance. It is only fair and respectful to everyone!

#1. No breaking the rules that Rooster Teeth has provided us with.

#2. No breaking the rules that Toptoast has made for our group.

#3. Toptoast is the moderator and a general, what he says goes when telling you to behave.

#4. In8Space is an admiral and laboratory genius when it comes to baking. Strict punishment will be met with cookies that have negative side effects. In8Space, do not abuse this rule, please. You can give positive cookies out as well.

#5. TripleTaco is the general who has laser guns that turn his enemies into taco's. If you are still thinking of breaking the rules, then, throw some salt over your shoulder for good luck.

#6. No cursing! You can make up words like Danish or any other food that can be substituted for a swear. I still say to find a new way to make posts funny out of respect for others.

#7. Remember I can make healing cupcakes, if you need them. Have fun!

• In8space

In8space

#33526186 - 2 years ago

Fear My Cookies is all I have to say at this moment, that and if any one has any interesting ideas of the type of dessert that I could make with either a positive or a negative effect (and NOT it having Both a good and bad effect)  could the please message me their idea or comment on my profile. 

Requirments of the Recipe:

#1. The type of dessert

#2. The effect and how long it lasts

#3. A Special Ingredient for it (Make it as strange sounding as you can make it)

That will be all. 

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33526216 - 2 years ago

In reply to In8space

#1 Upside down Pinapple Cake

#2 Disorients and confuses the person who consumes it, somewhat like having 'reversed controls'

#3 Must use Guava instead of Pinapple 

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33526235 - 2 years ago

In reply to In8space

1: Pseudo Choco Cookies

2: Fools the target into eating them, and before they realize their mistake, the effects come in. Causes uncontrollable vomiting for 20 seconds, incapacitating the target. 

3: Vomit-Flavored Jelly Bean in the shape and color of a chocolate chip.

beansback.jpg

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33528067 - 2 years ago

In reply to Hanako23

Reminds me of a drink I had once. It had guava, tabasco, lime juice and salt and it was awesome.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33528302 - 2 years ago

In reply to LCPeter

Eww...What was that drink? A smoothie or something?

• In8space

In8space

#33532997 - 2 years ago

These sound great so far, hey any other great ideas of desserts. guys?

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33533155 - 2 years ago

In reply to In8space

Cackling Caramel cookies.

Turns you into a camel for one hour, which leaves the gifter laughing at your foolishness.

Special ingredient: caramel in the flavor of meat

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33533171 - 2 years ago

In reply to In8space

In reply to ProfileForRWBY

Now it turns out you can use dessert as a weapon? Good God!

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33533174 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

smiling_imp cookie

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33533180 - 2 years ago

*dun-dun-DUUUN*

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33534169 - 2 years ago

It was a fake cocktail kinda thing. It was really good though! Guava juice is great, and tabasco gives it a weird kick.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33637723 - 1 year ago

This didn't really catch on did it?

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33637886 - 1 year ago

In reply to SirSailorStar

Kind of. It was cool for a while, and then people left for vacation.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33638019 - 1 year ago

In reply to Hanako23

Hey, at least you guys kept reading my story! That is what matters more to me anyways. I'm just really glad I met all of you. You let a dream hiding away in my heart flourish. :)