Forums > The Breakfast Dessert Alliance

Character Voting Topic Board

Posts (20)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33533246 - 2 years ago

I have decided this type of voting may be ineffective with the short amount of members we have. Also, I like writing chapters in bursts sometimes (don't worry, I won't be posting them in bursts), so leaving a post like this where I have to wait before writing is not going to be helpful for our groups story. As an alternative, I reopened the character creation topic in case anyone new joins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TripleTaco's Army--Character Voting: Flyer Class

Name: Anemone (derived from the Greek word "anemos" and means wind)

Skin color: Caucasian

Hair color: Silver

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Green

Civilian clothing: Light green sneakers with light blue shoe laces, blue jean mini skirt, green halter top with a blue swirl pattern, orange wristband with a light green heart latch, and a pair of light green sunglasses worn on a light blue baseball hat.

Army clothing: Green leather pants, green leather jacket, dark green leather gloves, light green armor in the design of a helmet.

Favorite color: Green

Favorite food: Casseroles

Favorite desserts: Cupcakes

Morality: Hero

Magic: Primarily wind based magic. Her special spell allows her to fire a freezing cold blast of air.

Character description: Calm and powerful, Anemone trained on Gourmet Island before her parents sent her to join TripleTaco's army in Sky Field Kingdom when she turned 20 years old. Children love playing baseball with her. Anemone learned her special spell the day she visited the highest peak in Sky Field kingdom by mimicking an ancient frost dragon's magic. As a hero, she will not be swayed by evil's temptations.

Name: Orion (Greek name meaning "rising in the sky")

Skin color: Brown

Hair color: Bronze brown

Hair length: Small

Eye color: Red

Civilian clothing: Red leather boots with a spiked ankle bracelet on the right boot, dark red long legged pants, pink shirt, unbuttoned red leather jacket, and cross necklace.

Army clothing: Silver hand gauntlets, silver armor pads, silver knee armor, steel toed green boots, light green long legged jeans, yellowish brown leather gloves, and a yellow leather jacket.

Favorite color: Yellow

Favorite food: Tacos

Favorite desserts: Cookies

Morality: Hero

Magic: Primarily wind based. He can fire a heated blast of air with his special spell.

Character description: Ablaze with passion, Orion was sent to join TripleTaco's army when he turned 20 years old. The children of Gourmet Island love hearing the ancient legends he tells when he visits them. Orion learned his special spell by being trained near a volcano on Breakfast Mountain kingdom. An ancient lava dragon decided he had enough power to master his spell. As a hero, he will not be swayed by evil's temptations.

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper Of Kittens

#33534535 - 2 years ago

Orion

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33534584 - 2 years ago

3/11/2017

Orion-1 Vote

Anemone-0 Votes

There is still a chance for your favorite to get in. Keep voting!

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33534820 - 2 years ago

My votes for Orion.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33535556 - 2 years ago

3/12/2017

Orion-2 Votes

Anemone-0 Votes

• In8space

In8space

#33535714 - 2 years ago

Mine vote is for Anemone

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33535851 - 2 years ago

3/13/2017

Orion-2 Votes

Anemone-1 Vote

• Toptoast

Toptoast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of the Breakfast

#33539065 - 2 years ago

Orion.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33539070 - 2 years ago

In reply to ProfileForRWBY

Hark! Am I alone? My vote goes to Anemone...

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33539802 - 2 years ago

*sees 3-2 vote* let's make that equal shall we? Anemone. Cause Nemo ftw

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33539943 - 2 years ago

3/18/17

Orion-3 Votes

Anemone-3 Votes

And now I need a tie breaker...

• Masterweaver

Masterweaver FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Teller of Tales and Bard

#33539949 - 2 years ago

You know at some point I should read this fic so I can give an informed vote.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33540034 - 2 years ago

In reply to Masterweaver

You could still vote here. You just have to pick which character you like better from the descriptions provided. I ditto the reading of the fiction though! You'll have fun!

• Masterweaver

Masterweaver FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Teller of Tales and Bard

#33540068 - 2 years ago

I dunno. They both seem pretty generic...

I'm taking a third option. Orion and Anemone have been cursed to share a body, switching whenever their pet crow caws. They've been trying to get it to caw on command. It's been having a blast switching them at the most inconvenient times.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33540361 - 2 years ago

In reply to Masterweaver

Um, no cawing crow. I already have a plan for the character that does not win the vote. Would you care to share what is so generic? Maybe I could tell you about them some more to help you pick (as long as it does not spoil anything). Keep in mind this is just a profile for them. I haven't written a full back story chapter about them yet or given them dialogue with other characters that fleshes them out.

...Maybe you should read the story before picking...

• In8space

In8space

#33543306 - 2 years ago

If you need some help in thinking up characters for my fleet then I would happily lend my aid in creating them. That is if you need some help with making them.  

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33543780 - 2 years ago

I'll give the voting between Orion and Anemone until 3/25/17. Then, I'm writing chapter 16. If a tie remains, then, I pick the character who received favored attention from you guys first.

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33545269 - 2 years ago

....or you could just pick whichever character I wish for I am the supreme being here as well as the most fabulous villain

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33545428 - 2 years ago

In reply to LCPeter

Talk about humility XD

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33545441 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Well I don't like to brag much really, its just in my nature