Forums > The Good Guy Gamers

League of Legends

Posts (4)

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32595044 - 5 years ago

So this thread is for the people who play League of Legends or have an interest in playing. Lately, during my studying, I've been watching League streams, some pro and some not pro players. It made me realize how, if the game isn't taken too seriously, fun it can be with friends. So I wanted to see if anyone played or is interested in playing. I myself have 2 accounts, one at level 30 which is the level cap and one at 4 which is what league players call a smurf account.

For those who don't know League of Legends is a free to play MOBA. There is an in game currency, called IP, that you can use to buy the important things, like champions, runes (which give you extra stats), and pages for those runes. You can also use real money to buy Riot Points or RP but most of the stuff you buy with this currency is purely cosmetic. I'm sure some of you have seen the LP done by AH.

I am not the best player, but I am also not the worst and I'm looking for more people to play with. Nothing serious, mostly games against Bots or ARAMS (which is a game mode with just one lane and you are given a random champ, All Random, All Mid). If there are enough people there's a possibility we could make custom closed games where we battle each other. Anyway, let me know what you guys think!

Post edited 7/22/14 11:41PM

• kemix9207

kemix9207

#32595045 - 5 years ago

I played this for a while, but I was really bad at it and that ended up making me hate the game. But if we have a group to play, I might give it a try again.

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32595046 - 5 years ago

In reply to kemix9207, #2:

I was the same way. I mean I'm still not the best players but I understand the game more, so it makes it more enjoyable. I don't play ranked games. If I do play normal games it is usually with 2-4 other people I know that are better at the game and I get carried. For the most part I just play ARAMs which are meant to be fun and not serious.

It was just a suggestion. Every now and then I get the urge to play but playing alone is boring and people in the League community can be real a-holes, but in closed games/games againsts bots that can be avoided.

• alinor

alinor

#32595047 - 5 years ago

I haven't played in a while but I might be able to give it a go if there was a group =D. I was by no means pro in any way but I could kick some ass with Pantheon.... As long as I didn't get my butt kicked in the first five minutes, then.... yeah.... lol