Forums > The Good Guy Gamers

Promote your Youtube/Twitch channels!!

Posts (40)

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32596968 - 5 years ago

So I'm not going to take credit for this because I got the idea from @X_Werewolf_X. (so credit really goes to him) He posted a similar thread in @Kemix9207's group for Spanish speakers here! So like the the topic says, promote your youtube/twitch channels here. I do realize that there is a GGG Let's Play thread but I think this thread is more for the individual than the group. Also, feel free to promote any other projects you guys are doing/working on!

As some of you may know, tonight we're doing a PC game night and playing Garry's Mod and I have decided to stream it on my twitch channel. which you can visit here! Feel free to read more on this awesome night on @Killerkel's journal OR @BeepBep's journal!

• Killerkel

Killerkel

#32596969 - 5 years ago

Awesome idea Gadz!

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32596970 - 5 years ago

In reply to Killerkel, #2:

Well it wasn't entirely my idea, but I am excited, its been awhile since I streamed/played with you guys. So its gonna be awesome!

• gerito2014

gerito2014 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32596971 - 5 years ago

In reply to Gadzoon, #3:

I'd sing a song about it, but no one would hear my awesome voice.

Also an 'if I had any' joke would work really well here...

But yeah, seriously, it is a good idea.

• v_Thunderwolf_v

v_Thunderwolf_v A.K.A. PimpLippy

#32596972 - 5 years ago

just to clarify.

are we talking gaming channels or just any chanel we happen to run/have?

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32596973 - 5 years ago

In reply to PimpLippy, #5:

It doesn't have to be game related. So anything you are a part of, working on, or someone you support that you feel we might enjoy as well.

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596974 - 5 years ago

fair enough then.

in that case i introduce my own youtube channel related to my main hobby, Radio Controlled models.

not added anything in awhile, not got the money or the time, they also suck compaired to other peoples attempts

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32596975 - 5 years ago

In reply to PimpLippy, #7:

Give a us link!

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596976 - 5 years ago

copy and paste didn't work

here you are

www.youtube.com/user/ThunderwolfRacing

• Synchronex

Synchronex

#32596977 - 5 years ago

I have had my YouTube channel for a while now, only a few really successful videos.(The best being 100 Things to do in Skyrim). I have not uploaded in a while due to college and other things, but I may start uploading again in the future, probably to do with G3 and our events.

www.youtube.com/user/Jesse777777

• Gadzoon

Gadzoon

#32596978 - 5 years ago

In reply to Synchronex, #10:

That sounds like an awesome idea!

In reply to PimpLippy, #9:

Wow those Remote Controlled Models look awesome! You have a very interesting hobby. Do you mess around with model planes at all?

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596979 - 5 years ago

i'd like to but i don't have the money for it right now.

i got afew videos i'd like to do but its a case of finding the funds and time to do them.

i have dropped into the world of helicopters abit, aswell as boats, had a hover craft at one point too, but never a plane, yet.

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596980 - 5 years ago

worth mentioning that i name all my cars.

currently that list is:

Sheila (RvB)
    Revy (Black Lagoon)
    Krystal (my imagination)
    Fabiola (Black Lagoon)
    Ruby (RWBY)

at my height in the hobby i have 14 cars of various makes, scale and type and been going for almost exactly 9 years (consider my interest to have started on the 5th of august 2005)

• BeepBep

BeepBep

#32596981 - 5 years ago

This is a great idea, Gadz~! :D Not only is it a place for Youtube/Twitch, but other projects as well~ Love it!
    (And totally meant to write this 4 days ago but I get distracted easily... > u > )

This is my current Youtube channel - it's something I do for fun, nothing serious. ^ ^ Mostly all gaming related but I'm sure I'll throw in a random snowball or something~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdTAXwW37WbFo2DGcuvJKQ

And in terms of other projects, if any of you ever win a million dollars, feel free to check out my tiny art store~ ;D
    society6.com/beepbep

• Gn0m3

Gn0m3

#32596982 - 5 years ago

www.youtube.com/user/DjGn0m3 (Gaming and Stuff)
    www.youtube.com/user/DjGn0m32 (Music)

Post edited 8/05/14 7:37PM

• Gn0m3

Gn0m3

#32596983 - 5 years ago

Just an update because Im debating on doing twitch again.
    www.twitch.tv/djgn0m3

• RatedM477

RatedM477 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Matt

#32596984 - 5 years ago

I have a YouTube channel that goes along with my gaming website, TheGameSnark.com. I've been trying to get back in on doing Let's Play videos, though I do them solo, and I'm not particularly good at solo commentary, so it's kind of rough. Right now, I'm doing, like, "mini" Let's Plays, in which I record for about an hour, then I break that down into four parts and release one part every week, before doing a different game. I'm currently doing two videos a week, but I'd like to eventually get to three a week, then maybe five a week later on. Anyway, my channel is:

YouTube.com/TheGameSnark

Check it out, if you'd like! Thanks!

• Phels

Phels FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32596986 - 4 years ago

Here is my Twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/sir_pheles! ^.^ My schedule is on the channel to see. It's kind of a work in progress for the stream times. I'm making sure to do my streams at times when there are no GGG events going on. :) Because I refuse to miss out on those!! But I may stream some of the GGG events too or record them. smiley1.gif I do have a YouTube Channel, but I'll share that one a little later when it's ready, I only have a few videos on it. :)

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596987 - 4 years ago

i get an e-mail each time someone subscribes to my channel.

i kept wondering why you guy were able to find it (first one i though was just a lucky guess or something) i had forgotten about this thread lol

also this is my other channel, again though i don't upload very often. www.youtube.com/user/savagekiller986

Post edited 9/23/14 3:36PM

• Gn0m3

Gn0m3

#32596988 - 4 years ago

Here is us kicking some ass. Wasn't sure which one to put it in so I am putting it in both and letting the admins fix it.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqb6Muzqn5A

• Phels

Phels FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32596989 - 4 years ago

In reply to Gn0m3, #21:

You didn't get us being awesome? Gnome... :'(

• RealKraftyyK

RealKraftyyK

#32596990 - 4 years ago

Hey people! I'm new here, but I saw this thread and figured I might as well.

Twitch.tv/realkraftyy

My names Jesse and I'm from Boise, Idaho. Been streaming Destiny on my road to #1 PSN free for all player. (currently 75th). Would love it if you dropped by! Thanks.

• Gn0m3

Gn0m3

#32596991 - 4 years ago

Soldiering to Industrial Episode 15

Round 1 of Domination with @Phels on Black Ops 2 to one of my favorite songs.

• McDom

McDom FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GGG Muhahaha

#32596992 - 4 years ago

Hey guys, my first try at let's play stuff. It involves us, ish smiley6.gif
    It's me playing Xcom Enemy Within with our names as the soldiers.
    Take a look, feedback is apreciated

• v_Thunderwolf_v

#32596993 - 4 years ago

i liked that dom