Forums > The Group of Manliness

Talkin' Shit

Posts (63)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832102 - 9 years ago

In reply to linkmastercm, #25:

LOL I think he means steak with frosting on it.......... he fucking better mean steak smiley4.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832103 - 9 years ago

In reply to linkmastercm, #25:

..... besides, I think liking anything with a penis on it still just counts as liking penis =p

• mrGriff

mrGriff

#30832104 - 9 years ago

MANLY CUPPY CAKES FOR AVERY ONE!!! lol ( Manly Cuppy cake: noun :a cup cake transfused with a steak and a rock.).

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832105 - 9 years ago

In reply to mrGriff, #28:

Agreed.

Anywho, I hate teenagers. I wanted to go on the record and say that before anyone else had a chance to. I live in the epicenter of teenage ass-pounders here and I just know that I'm gonna end up on the news one day, standing on top of the mall shouting out my demands of manly cup-cakes and legalized cannibalism while the whole city burns down around me cause anothere one of these tight-pant wearin long-haird fucks decided it was a good idea to call me bro! smiley4.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832106 - 9 years ago

Just so we're all clear, I wanted everyone to know............... Frisky Dingo kicks ass!! There I said it. If u haven't seen it yet, look at urself in the mirror, tell urself u suck, then go get it. Frisky Dingo season one and two, funny as shit smiley13.gif

• mrGriff

mrGriff

#30832107 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #30:

Agreed.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832108 - 9 years ago

Apple.com sucks my penis. I just wanted everyone to know that. My itunes isn't recognizing my ipod now for some bullshit reason and it's telling me to re install itunes now. But Apple.com won't fucking load and all I wanna do is put my new cds on my got-damned ipod for my drive tomorrow! Why the fuck does that have to be so hard?! And I'm tech-tarded. I've already tried yelling at it and hitting it.... there's nothing else I know how to do!! smiley5.gif

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30832109 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #32:

that usually works for me tho.. hitting and yelling at it. Just don't throw it.. I've broken a few things that way.. there's no coming back from that smiley4.gif

• linkmastercm

linkmastercm

#30832110 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #32:

well actually probably your ipod is messed up or a virus, however you can reinstall itunes and might work but deoending on the computer or intwernert connection can take some time

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832111 - 9 years ago

In reply to linkmastercm, #34:

soooo........... what ur saying is?............. I should kick it? YES!! KICK IT!! It all makes sense now!! smiley0.gif

• TheBabe

TheBabe

#30832112 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #35:

DO NOT kick my ipod! :p

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832113 - 9 years ago

In reply to TheBabe, #36:

Watch ur tone with me woman. I brought it into this house, and I can take it out smiley0.gif

• mrGriff

mrGriff

#30832114 - 9 years ago

Beat it with a hammer,thats what i did...it dident end well.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832115 - 9 years ago

Ok, so I love Hulu, I hate my job, I love my side job and my therapy sessions are seriously beginning to concern me. We got almost 50 members in this group which leads me to believe that I need to apoint another Admin. I'm weirded out that I'm smaller than I was in the military, and yet just as strong if not stronger..... so there... shit has been talked.

• Snoddie

Snoddie

#30832116 - 9 years ago

Howdy-

I'm Snoddie. Really, that's what people call me, full name is Snodgrass (first is david no one uses that). Anyhow I joined this group after I saw the picture, having being a reader of the greatest page in the universe I figured I would jump in. Glad to see there are some men still around. Anyhow enough about me.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832117 - 9 years ago

In reply to Snoddie, #40:

At least someone got the Maddox reference smiley13.gif

• linkmastercm

linkmastercm

#30832118 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #41:

haha he wasnt the only one smiley13.gifIn reply to Snoddie, #40:

But hey welcome to the group

• Snoddie

Snoddie

#30832119 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #41:

I loved Maddox. I haven't read his website in a while, but I do remember one rant he had about feminist, and I love his if your child doesn't cower when you come home, you fail as a parent shirt.

• KevinQ

KevinQ

#30832120 - 9 years ago

Hello, fellow men; I'm Kevin.

As a man; I don't like to waste time, so I'm going to go ahead and preform a preemptive and wide-reaching "come-on" to the few ladies this group has or will have:

*Clears throat* Sup, lady-members I'd like to put stuff in you.

Thank you for your time.

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30832121 - 9 years ago

In reply to KevinQ, #44:

lmfao

Misc-PretentiousPanda.jpg

• linkmastercm

linkmastercm

#30832122 - 9 years ago

well that was a little bizarre but well done

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832123 - 9 years ago

To all my friends, I'd like to say... disorders are a bitch.

...... I now return u to ur regularly scheduled program smiley13.gif

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30832124 - 9 years ago

It's good to have our fearless leader back ^ ^ smiley0.gifsmiley12.gif

• KevinQ

KevinQ

#30832125 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #47:

Now back to our nefarious plan making........err I mean manly talk.............yes. (Wrong group....)

• linkmastercm

linkmastercm

#30832126 - 9 years ago

You know what's shitty, harry potter theme park in universal studios. The fuckers said I couldn't ride anything there because I was too big, what the fuck is the idea of making that shot small