The Fucking man of the month: December!

Posts (41)

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076932 - 8 years ago

rules.

1. same shit as always, pics or shit didnt happen
    2. nominate the guy ONCE!!!! only once.
    3. neg mod count as a vote you trolling cocksuckers.
    4. the category is t.v. actors...LIVE action, preferable action/drama.
    5. no cartoons
    6. no sketch comedians
    7. get to it
    8. im watching you fuckers closely....obey rules or suffer the wrath of me manly beard.
    9. ????
    10. Profit.

also: walker texas ranger doesnt count since chuck norris is the winner anyway. these are the runner ups as usual.

Post edited 11/05/10 10:48PM

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076933 - 8 years ago

I would like to nominate Andy Whifield.

Spartacus in the HBO series. All he does is slice up gladiators and have sex with women.
    andy-whitfield-483x470.jpg

andy-whitfield-leaves-spartacus-due-to-c He had cancer, proceeded to kick its ass until it came back for another fight which it shall hopefully lose to Mr. Whitfield again. This Man Is All That Is Man

Just to be sure he is a badass gladiator that beheads people and then proceeds to have sex with hot women.
    and he looks good in a suit spartacus-3.jpg of armor

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076934 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #2:

why did i know that would be the first guy to pop up?

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076935 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #3:

he was the third guy in my thought process

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31076936 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #2:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING COCKSUKER THAT WAS MY VOTE

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076937 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #5:

thanks for the compliment, now mod my little man

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31076938 - 8 years ago

atl_s4cast04.jpg
    Ronon Dex is a fictional character in the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis. Played by Jason Momoa, he is a Satedan who has been turned into a hunted "Runner", by the Wraith.When he meets the Atlantis party, he holds Teyla at gunpoint while Carson Beckett is pulling a tracker out of his body without anaesthetic, and fully conscious.
    Carson- I'm going to be cutting very close to your spinal column, if you flinch....
    Ronon- I won't flinch.
    000697xt
    The guy is a tank, and further more a tank with dreadlocks.The only creature in the galaxy who is equal in skill to Teal'c, who is no mean fighter himself.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgpYP2RHkM

• osiris32

osiris32

#31076939 - 8 years ago

From Band of Brothers, I give you:

Major Richard Winters
    444337051_4e03d61721.jpg

Major Winters is a real person, and the Band of Brothers mini-series was based on the exploits of his unit, Easy Co, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne, during World War 2. Major Winters, who began the war as a Lieutenant, began commanding Easy Company withing minutes of the D-Day Invasion, as the Company Commander's plane was shot down before the Company Headquarters could jump. On his first full day, Major Winters led a group of 13 men to take out a 4-gun battery of German Heavy Artillery that was firing onto Utah beach, for which he was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross, the second highest award for combat valor the US Military can give out. The Assault on Brecourt Manor, as it was later known, is now taught to infantry officers at West Point as a prime example of how to use small unit tactics to succesfully engage and defeat a larger, dug-in adversary.

Throughout the war, Major Winters was known as the best kind of commander, a father figure who led through example, and led from the front. He rose to the rank of Major and was given the Executive Officer position of 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR. He finished the war on the balcony of Hitler's private retreat in the Austrian Alps, along with several of the surviving members of the company. After the war, he remained in close contact with many of the members of his unit, and became life-long friends with them, remaining humble about his own actions, stating several times in books and interviews that it was the men under his command that made the unit great, not him.

Played by Damian Mann, a British Actor, the character comes across as the perfect US Military officer, strong, brave, responsible, knowledgeable, inventive, and good under pressure. If anyone exudes manliness, it's this guy.

The real guy, Major Winters, during the war:
    Dick+Winters+November+1944.jpg
    And the character from the mini-series, same image:
    Damien.jpg

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076940 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #8:

i fucking love that series!!!

• osiris32

osiris32

#31076941 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #9:

So do I. I'm a huge WW2 history buff, and that series is great not only in the gritty realism of combat in WW2, but also of the camaraderie that exists between men in combat.

Plus there's shooting and explosions.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31076942 - 8 years ago

OK, I cancel my earlier vote for Ronon, because I remembered someone even better.
    david-5.jpg
    That's right. The Tenth Doctor. The last Time Lord, who defeats evil on a weekly basis.
    David Tennant brought a clever and witty intelligence to the role of the Doctor,and not only that he looks god awesome.
    David%20Tennant%20Michelle%20Ryan%20Doct
    He defeated the Racnoss, the Cybermen, the Daleks, the Sycorax and a dozen others, and has a fearsome nickname amongst many enemies as "The Oncoming Storm". He's so manly he doesn't need a gun, all he needs is his wit, his intelligence, and a sonic screwdriver.
    demotivational+poster.jpg
    Gentlemen and manly gentleman....The Doctor.
    4248705193_f77bdbe1f3_o.jpg

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076943 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #11:

To quote from golem:
    You stoles it from us!!!!!

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31076944 - 8 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #12:

To quote gollum "We hatessssss it! We hatessssss it for ever! Bagginsssss!"

I earn +1 Stealing and level up my Intelligence.I earn the perk "Dastardly."

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076945 - 8 years ago

This guy is, despite not being an action-y guy at all, completely badass.

He can solve any problem you are stupid enough to create, he can manipulate you in any way he pleases, hell he can even rhyme pretty good.

Yes, I'm talking about this guy:

house-md.jpg

House, bitches, and you will worship his badassery doctor skills.

And yes this doctor actually has a medical degree.

not-lupus.png

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076946 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #1:

Ok so I need to get clues in on what's going on here now. Are we nominating just the specific actor, or the character they're playing?

Either way that fucker Killaking took my vote!! smiley4.gif

Post edited 11/13/10 2:40AM

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076947 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #15:

characters.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076948 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #16:

Got it, thanks Jegs!... in that case House is gonna be pretty fuckin hard to beat.. at least he better be... I'll probably just end up banning whoever beats out House smiley3.gif

• osiris32

osiris32

#31076949 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #17:

You're really going to state that House is more manly than an decorated Army Officer from WW2?

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076950 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #18:

Beheading a guy with swords is way more manly awesome than shooting people. But props to the real life officer.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076951 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #18:

In reply to Slaktare, #19:

Prehaps it's time to realise that there's more to being a man than violence and muscle mass and war medals. WARDOG knows that men are also articulate, devious and smart. Watch Othello, a shakespearian play. That will show you three different types of intelligent Manliness.

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076952 - 8 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #20:

I'm not refuting House manliness, just comparing swords to guns.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076953 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #21:

Swords are manlier.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31076954 - 8 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #20:

And if you watch the show, you find out that Major Winters is more than just guns and violence. In fact, because of his background, he is a very peaceful person, thrown into a supremely violent situation, and who does the best he can. THAT is the ultimate in manliness, that no matter the circumstances, you do the very best that you can with the skills and knowledge that you have. You don't just crawl into a corner crying to suck your thumb. You man up, hold your head up high, and say in a loud and proud voice, "I can do this."

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076955 - 8 years ago

The problem with us Manly Men (and women =) in this group is all us think our Manly opinion is the more Manly than everyone else. So there will be little agreeing and much " My cock is bigger than your cock" arguments. Can i please get a ditto up in this bitch?

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076956 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #23

That is indeed one sign of manliness, yes. Surviving with what you have wherever you are. There are many other thinks that 'maketh the man' however. Such as public conduct. If one is either a gentleman or 'do I look like I give a shit?' person. Anything in between is just sissy stuff. There are so many aspects of manliness that it's hard to sum up manliness with only individual attributes.