Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Fucking man of the month: December!

Posts (41)

• Snoddie

Snoddie

#31076957 - 8 years ago

I nominate this guy. cause he gets shit done.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076958 - 8 years ago

In reply to Snoddie, #26

Who? I can't get the page, school blocks almost everything. And I'm pretty sure just a link won't be enough. You actually have to put in the effort to write about him and find good pictures.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31076959 - 8 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #25:

You're making my argument again. Major Winters is a gentleman, humble, intelligent, friendly, and 100% devoted to the men he commanded.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31076960 - 8 years ago

If I need to explain why my vote for Doctor Who is the right choice, then clearly you people have no idea about him, because he is just epic.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076961 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #18:

Ok, let me set this straight. Am I sayind that House is manlier than Maj. Winters? In real life I could never say that. Especially being a soldier myself. But if we're just talking about the character.... that's a hard one. Both of these characters have so many great points going for them. I'm an intellectual myself, so I do tend to lean more towards House. On the other hand, I'm a combat veteran also. So I will always hold a certain amount of respect for characters based on real life soldiers... so my only real deciding factor is which show I watch the most... House M.D., hands down. I don't watch Spartacus, so he's out. I can't really watch war shows/movies as of yet, so I've really only gotten to see a few episodes of Band of Brothers. I love Dr. Who, but he's no fucking House. Therefor House is the fucking man.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076962 - 8 years ago

In reply to Snoddie, #26:

And u know the rules man, no pic, no nomination.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076963 - 8 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOTRY IM SEEING HERE!?!?!?!

Heres a MAN!

tony.soprano-girl.jpg
    tony soprano cock maggets!

this is the man in more ways than one. why?
    ill tell you why!
    gets his hands dirty himself, doesn't take YOUR bullshit, and get more bitches than every rapper thats ever paid for sex (all of them)

im mean look at that guy. he just sits on his throne and stomps your nuts because he doesnt like you ugly mug.
    hell, sometimes he beats the fuck out of his own men just for shits and giggles.
    he may be the biggest mobster, but the cops still can't get him because he has a finely tuned "Shits going down" meter.

that and he owns a strip joint...bitchin.

so vote tony or be prepared to beCURB STOMPED!!!

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076964 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #32:

the stomping.... can't get out of my head...

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076965 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #33:

thank you. but can i get a mod so more people will look at my nomination? smiley0.gif

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076966 - 8 years ago

why would i vote against mine....

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076967 - 8 years ago

who said it was against.....its brownie points! ill vote for yours.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076968 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #35:

That's kinda how this game is designed. Mods aren't counted as votes against any other nomination, they're more like raiting points. At the end of the month, the top 3 or 4 nominations that have the most points get posted in the Group News as a poll to actually be voted on. THAT'S where ur vote will count more. Modding the nominations in the threads is more like saying, "Yeah, I could see that. He's pretty fuckin manly, he deserves a chance in the polls." I know not all of us in the group are American, but those of us who are should already kinda get how this all should work. Modding here is just like signing a petition to give something a chance on the ballots. Ur not really voting for or against it, ur just saying it deserves to be voted on. That clear things up?.... cause that's really the only way I know how to explain it smiley6.gif

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31076969 - 8 years ago

@wardog

democracy FTW, eh?

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31076970 - 8 years ago

considered me schooled and helpful.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31076971 - 8 years ago

oh by the way. i couldnt find this earlier for tony, so here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_AoiGVVjrY&feature=related

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31076972 - 8 years ago

Well shit. Before I lock in and post the final poll for the month, it looks like we need to do another tie-breaker. So u guys have til tomorrow to vote here on who should take the 4th spot on the final poll.