Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Alphabet of Hate (People)

Posts (64)

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818136 - 9 years ago

The idea is to go in alphabetical number through the people you cannot stand. The trick is you have to post IN ORDER and you have to post WHEN YOU VISIT. None of this "Oh, i have a good one for R" bullshit. Just do it on the fly, i'm sure we all know enough people we can't stand to fill this bastard up quick.

And do NOT post twice in a row. If you fill in a post for F you cannot fill in a post for G, you have to wait. Try to keep them "main stream" or "popular" so that we can all join in the hate.

A- ANGELINA JOLIE
    Keep your ass lipped, coke crazy, slutty self off of the cover of EVERY FUCKING MAGAZINE complaining about your husband. He is BRAD PIT for fuck's sake!

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818137 - 9 years ago

B- BEYONCE

Sasha Feirce?!?! U FUCKING SUCK!!! U have never done anything worth 2 fucks in ur entire life, u movie ruining, song stealing, talentless whore. I hope this bitch rots. Not die and rot, just rot... on fucking stage.. for all of us to watch.. from a flesh eating virus, to which the only way to stop it from spreading is to burn her alive. I'd be the bad mother fucker who jumps up and pushes Jay Z in with her then plops his ass down with a bag of marshmallows and a bottle of Jager smiley13.gif

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30818138 - 9 years ago

Chad fucking Kroger

Jack ass sings songs about how we should all love each other and "live like there's no tomorrow" and then how we should shut bitches up by sticking things in their mouths.. Not only are you an ass fucking douchebag, but you're a disrespectful fucking asshole, too. He loses in ever since of the world. There's a special level of hell for people just like him

• Maninsuits

Maninsuits

#30818139 - 9 years ago

D-Daniel Craig

James Bonds hair is BLACK not blond you incompetent fucktard. Lets get the 83 year old Roger Moore back so he can do a movie about his secret life of being old like Hugh Hefner. THAT will be BETTER than Quantum of Solace or whatever that piece of shit was.

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30818140 - 9 years ago

E- Ed Hardy

The sole provider of douche-wear

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818141 - 9 years ago

F- Freddy Prince jr

Just for being a dickweed.

• crazytank

crazytank

#30818142 - 9 years ago

G- Geraldo Rivera

For being an utter and complete douchebag.

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30818143 - 9 years ago

H - Hilary Duff...
    Now that you're on our list maybe you'll think twice about giving head outside after being proposed to.. That's why we have a building with four walls around it.. You lose. Paparazzi wins

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818144 - 9 years ago

I- "Ice Cube"
    For overall suckness. Anyone who tries to be a Rapper/ Actor/ Screen Writer/ Singer/ Director and sucks at ALL OF THEM... well, you just suck at life.

• crazytank

crazytank

#30818145 - 9 years ago

J- Jimmy Fallon

For every goddamn bad movie he was ever done.

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818146 - 9 years ago

K - JIMMY FALLON AGAIN

Because he FUCKING SUCKS.

• linkmastercm

linkmastercm

#30818147 - 9 years ago

L - Lady Gaga

Because she is weird, gay, and fucking messed up

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818148 - 9 years ago

In reply to linkmastercm, #12:

It's times like this that I wish the mod said "Motha-Fucking ZING!!"

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818149 - 9 years ago

M - Mona Lisa

She is ugly.... like... seriously...

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30818150 - 9 years ago

M -
    Master P - because "Make 'em say Uhh" just wasn't enough for me.. Uhh isn't a fucking word.

*Mike's Note* Let's not forget that he's also responsible for raising that deuche bag son of his!

Megan Fox - because you have a vagina doesn't mean you rule the world (or mankind for that matter).

*Mike's Note* I can't stand this blithering retard. Every day I wake up and realize that people like this exist, I die a little inside. This idiot makes me wanna puke, I wouldn't touch her with Matt's dick (That's right CrazyTank, I mean u). I'd just Love to super-glue this nasty bitch's lips to the ass end of a train and send her flopping on down the track.

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818151 - 9 years ago

Move on to "O"

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818152 - 9 years ago

In reply to Osvaldo257, #16:

For the record, Mona Lisa wasn't posted when we were typing that, so unruffle ur ass hairs over there. Besides, Master P is WAY uglier than the Mona Lisa =p

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30818153 - 9 years ago

In reply to Osvaldo257, #16:

It wasn't there when I posted :/
    Since "men" don't apologize for anything we do NOT skip N...

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818154 - 9 years ago

In reply to ChristinaDav, #18:

um... what?

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818155 - 9 years ago

In reply to Osvaldo257, #19:

U told her to go to "O", she was reminding u that "N" came first. And she was trying to have a clever response...... u'll get used to it =p

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818156 - 9 years ago

N- Nick Cannon for being a pussy-wipped, untallented jack-ass.

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30818157 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #20:
    i think you guys got the wrong impression of what i meant. Since i posted M and you posted M, we would just count the second as N and skip to O... it wasnt a type-o. Haha.

O - Olivia Munn for not being in my pants. Haha. (Sometimes her over-the-top but somehow STILL soft-core shenanigans gets on my nerves)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30818158 - 9 years ago

In reply to Osvaldo257, #22:

Ok, cool.......... but I really hate Nick Cannon =p

• crazytank

crazytank

#30818159 - 9 years ago

O - Oprah Winfrey

Not only is she annoying but she's the reason why Dr. Phil has his own show.

• crazytank

crazytank

#30818160 - 9 years ago

In reply to crazytank, #24:

Crap, did not see Olivia Munn.