Forums > The Group of Manliness

1st Annual "Swingin' Dick" of the Year!!

Posts (30)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31112722 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #25:

Now hang on a sec, I don't think ur giving me enough credit here. First of all I AM a combat vet, I know what it takes to do these kinda things. And those unsung heroes ur talking about, I've served with plenty of them, I've had close friends get blown to shit right in front of me for the sake of saving our team. I've had one look right at me and say to my face, "Well, it's either u or me." before getting killed in an atempt to draw fire away from the rest of us. I know these people very well, don't ever for a second think that my opinion does not include those men. No, he's one of the most hardcore cause he did all that, made it our alive AND turned right around and did it again. Audie Murphy survived these things, and never once expected to do so. His story inspired not only me, but all the friends I've lost who, without them, I wouldn't be here. U disappoint me cause u underestimated my definition of hero.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31112723 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #26:

Fuckin' A right. While my service to my country hasn't been with the military, I've lost comrades and friends in the line of duty. Being a hero doesn't mean you die, it means you man up and do what needs to be done, no matter the consequences.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31112724 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #27:

Amen brother, which is exactly why I vote Audie all the way smiley13.gif

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31112725 - 8 years ago

I had to go Deadpool. Total badass.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31112726 - 8 years ago