Forums > The Group of Manliness

Rallying Manliness

Posts (12)

• natemac82

natemac82

#30986632 - 9 years ago

I’ve noticed that society today seems to promote pussism. So, I’m taking a stand for all the real men and wo-men out there. You know who you are. You eat red meat… Without cooking it. You drink coffee, not that milky, sugary shit. Drink too much beer/liquor. May or may not chain smoke. Drive a truck, AND USE IT. Love firearms. You don’t know what it means to back down from a fight. You think with your dick and lead with your fists. When you tell someone you’re going “balls outâ€Â, you literally whip out your balls, and accomplish whatever feat you have in front of you. You know what you believe, and you’ll beat the fuck out of anyone who tries to change your mind.
    Some people may think that we’re insensitive and politically incorrect… They may be right. Ok, so its not that we don’t have emotions. We just know how to handle them. Not by crying like a fucking sissy, or complaining and getting all butt-hurt. We know that you can’t go through life walking on glass, trying not to hurt feelings, and avoid getting your own hurt. Life is a fucking mean mother fucker. Be meaner.
    So, in my tribute to all that is man, I’m growing a mother fucking moustache. Ok, I know, its not that insane, but its also the only facial hair the Army will let me have. Yeah, my wife will throw a fit. She’ll be fine. I’ll give her some reasons to like it. Who wants a moustache ride?
    I plan to keep it until I get back from Afghanistan. Anyone want to join me in the moustache-athon?

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30986633 - 9 years ago

In reply to natemac82, #1:

Well I did my tours already, and I'm out now, so I'm in....... U HAVE MY BEARD!!! smiley13.gif

• natemac82

natemac82

#30986634 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #2:

Yeah, this is round 3 for me. I did a small break after round 2, and did the beard...

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#30986635 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #2:

and my GOATEE!

• natemac82

natemac82

#30986636 - 9 years ago

Well, all we need is someone to focus on sideburns, and we'll be the unstoppable Facial Fur Force...

• natemac82

natemac82

#30986637 - 9 years ago

How about the Ferociously Feral Facial Fur Fighting Force?

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30986638 - 9 years ago

In reply to natemac82, #6:

Lol, keep going with that and we could be abbreviated as..

2d7g7s4.jpg

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#30986639 - 9 years ago

In reply to natemac82, #1:

Some people may think that we’re insensitive and politically incorrect… They may be right. Ok, so its not that we don’t have emotions. We just know how to handle them. Not by crying like a fucking sissy, or complaining and getting all butt-hurt. We know that you can’t go through life walking on glass, trying not to hurt feelings, and avoid getting your own hurt. Life is a fucking mean mother fucker. Be meaner.

we need a thread on that. Now, goddamn it! We need a place where political correctness means not only nothing but is a large kick-boxing bag with a bullseye on it and a large rocket launcher lined up to hit it.
    and replacment bags.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30986640 - 9 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #8:

U know, ur right. So what ur gonna want to do is exit this thread and go into Group News and look at my first entry "Manliness Mission Statement", read that shit and get back to me. While ur at it, read the Group Rules in the "Introductions" thread and the introduction heading on the groups main page..... do u not know where u are man?!?! This is The Group of Manliness!! I started this shit for that exact purpose, for those exact ideals! Have we actually gotten so soft as a group that our founding ideals are no longer apparent?! Trust me man, ur in the right spot for that kind of thinking. Look at all the topics in our forum, be active, get plugged in. If u don't find one manly enough for ur taste, start another one. If it sucks dick, I'll fix it, I got enough dick skined and facial furred spite to go around! smiley13.gif

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#30986641 - 9 years ago

no, dude, I ment a thread where we directly take the shit out of political correctness, not just ignore it's ideals.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30986642 - 9 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #10:

Ok, dude, did u check the forum threads we already have? Do we have one like that already? If not, what's stopping u from starting one?

If u don't find one manly enough for ur taste, start another one.

That's what I was saying. We embrace the view points and needs of men, all men, manly men. This is a place where these men should feel at home enough to be able to be themselves. And if people aren't ok with other people being themselves, and decide that the thought of freedom puts grit in their vag, then maybe this isn't a group for them.

• natemac82

natemac82

#30986643 - 8 years ago

Ok... Don't know if you guys are still watching this or not... But the moustache was coming along nicely... Until a small incedent involving fire. I'm fine, and it will grow back. But I have to start from scratch. However, several of my platoon-mates have joined in on the 'stache growing. They are coming along very nicely. In fact, we have changed one guys call-sign to simply "Moustache".

stache.jpg

Gentlemen, SGT Daniel "Moustache" Rose.

This is what I have to top.