Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Fucking Fictional Man of All Time.

Posts (8)

• Moldorm

Moldorm

#31201497 - 8 years ago

Okay, so The Fucking Fictional Man of All Time has to be fictional. It can be from a TV show, Movie, or in my case a video game. I played tons of games myself and watched tons of movies thus going through looking for The Fucking Fictional Man of All Time. I chose a man who is more bad ass than most real people. My vote goes to the obvious choice, the Doom Marine.
    The_anonymous_space_marine_from_DOOM.png

First of all, he's a Marine mother fuckers. Oh Rah! Secondly, he fought his way through hell not once, or twice, but THREE FUCKING TIMES! Kratos from God of War has nothing on the Doom Marine. He took down hell itself and stayed in hell in the ending of Doom 64. Did Kratos stay in hell? No. What a bitch. The Doom Marine is a God among fictional characters. So my vote goes towards him.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31201498 - 8 years ago

What is this nonsense? smiley4.gif

• Moldorm

Moldorm

#31201499 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #2:

Instead of saying "What is this nonsense?" in which case what sense is it a non of? Saying that it's nonsense makes no sense in itself. It seems in the general rules you've already broken rule 3, stay on the topic you cunt. So instead of bitching like a dumb ass, maybe you should cast your vote on who the fucking fictional man of all time is.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31201500 - 8 years ago

In reply to Moldorm, #3:

you realize who your fucking with you little shit stain?

couple things here for you.

1. if you want to make a new thread, ask a moderater first, and make sure it makes sense.
    2. you werent voted to make a fucking man thread, not your style
    3. YOU BETTER SHOW SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT FOR ADIMS ON THIS GROUP! YOU FUCKING READ ME?! AND YOU WILL NOT EVER CALL WARDOG A CUNT! THIS MAN FOUGHT FOR YOUR FUCKING FREEDOM YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! AND YOU WILL SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT OR I WILL TAKE A GIANT SHIT ON YOU!!!

4.....you know what fuck four your fucking out of here you piss ant.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31201501 - 8 years ago

In reply to Moldorm, #3:

Wow... and I'm a cunt. Coming from a wanna be Marine?! Nice. News for ya little man, I AM a soldier, which is probably why I actually know how to spell "Oorah". Stupid bitch. Also, this is MY group turd. U know what that means? MY rules! I can break the rules in this group to my hearts delight, change them, make fucking new ones and shit all over them too. And guess what.... u can't do a fucking thing about it. And cunt? Really? That's a big fuckin word. U think ur stepdad would still wanna touch u when ur moms not around if he knew u talked like that? Probably not. Seriously though, u and I both know u wouldn't be so mouthy in person.. not with me anyway. So, with that said, sorry about ur penis, have fun in highschool smiley13.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31201502 - 8 years ago

In reply to Moldorm, #3:

Also.. I'm gonna leave this thread up.. I like it. Not the theme.. the theme is gay.. I just like how it makes the example of what a useless little puke u are. Peace smiley13.gif

• osiris32

osiris32

#31201503 - 8 years ago

MARINE: My Ass Rides In Naval Equipment

And seriously, Moldorm, you need to read the rules before doing something like this. I'm surprised Rhino hasn't gone over to your house and introduced the top of your head to the inside of your large intestines via your asshole.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31201504 - 8 years ago

hey, I have an idea! lets boot this cock snot from the group! smiley0.gif