Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Fucking Man Of The Month May

Posts (63)

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205596 - 8 years ago

okay, cock bites, I won, so I'M picking the fucking category this month. thats right, one of the youngest members of the group won. where were all the "men?" smiley0.gif

so, the category is authors
    there are some rules though, so follow them or I'll smack your mother and tell her I love her
    1.you can only nominate twice. any more is heresy
    2.he must have a greater novel to comic ratio, if he's ever done a comic or manga
    3.no women. this is the fucking MAN of the month, not sandwich maker of the month
    4.if they had a shitty movie to book ratio, no. 1 or 2 is okay, but if half of the adaptations have been shit, no
    5.???
    6.PROFIT!!!!!!!1!!!

Post edited 4/08/11 6:36AM

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205597 - 8 years ago

stephen-king.jpg
    do you know who THIS mother fucker is?
    if you don't, grab a copy of The Shining (book and movie) and slap yourself with it
    Stephen "I make grown men shit themselves" mother fucking King!
    often heralded as one of the greatest authors of all time, and STILL continues to write after at least over 60 books!
    he's made amazing horror novels, and if you even say you never shat yourself reading one of his books or watching one of his adaptations, you're a fucking liar

22_king_lgl.jpg
    many of his books have been adapted into movies or tv series, and nearly all of them have rocked more ass than me after a night with your mother
    theres nothing more to say, other than only a complete... (inhales)
    homobitchloserassclownmotherfuckerbitchasshoeidiotignoramusilliterateass
    (exhales)
    would vote against him smiley0.gif
    just saying

large%20king.jpg

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205598 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #1:

LOL no WOMEN huh?!...... sounds like a certain "big bro" talked some sense into ya smiley6.gif

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205599 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #3:

just make your fucking nomination. its these women that continue our superior existence

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205600 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #4:

Only if u live off of nagging and poorly made sandwiches smiley6.gif

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205601 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #5:

my stepmother makes excellent sandwiches and hardly nags
    that would be my mother that you're talking about XD

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205602 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #6:

G..... it's ALWAYS ur mother I'm talkin' about smiley13.gif

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205603 - 8 years ago

The prbolem for me personally is that there is a whole list of really amazing writers and novelists, so I am probably going to nominate a second simply because I cannot pick just one.
    tolkien_jrr_lres.jpg
    This nomination spells your Doom. In fact, Mount Doom.
    The man who served under the British in World War 1 at the Somme and Theipval Ridge, the Man who wrote would could be the greatest and most encyclopedic background to a fantasy world, a Man who's name is always one of the first you will recall when you ask.
    John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

To give you an indication of just how clever this man was, during the first war he developed a code with his wife, (to get past the huge amounts of censorship there were) and he sent encoded messages back and forth to his wife letting him know where he was and how he was. He was even approached as a codebreaker in World War 2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien
    I'm not even going to start on the languages he created, the books he wrote, the amazing things he came up with, simply because if you don't know them, you're not worth voting on this month's category. However I am posting a link so the tainted, ignorant and just plain uneducated can read up on a man who fathered modern literature.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205604 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #8:

...FUCK

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205605 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #2:

King is a creepy fuckin guy.. but manly??

In reply to Ashryka, #8:

I am zinging that one for two simple facts, U nominated him due to actual manly deeds, NON just being a good writer. AND cause u took the liberty of calling out anyone who doesn't know a damn thing about him BEFORE they have a chance to cast an uneducated vote!! We need more of that in this contest! I'm sick of people dicking up the votes out of ignorance. Thank u sir, for demanding integrity.

In reply to G_Touchdown, #9:

Indeed... but I think I got a manlier one.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205607 - 8 years ago

In reply to ErikaEpic, #11:

sure, cunt face maggot whore =P

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205608 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #10:

if you can make grown man shit their pants, you are creppy AND manly

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205609 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #13:

.... I did that before... twice that I can remember. So can I nominate myself?

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205610 - 8 years ago

hmmm....i have a trump card....but im not sure if i should use him...after all, he did write a book....but on the other hand....it would almost be a cop out....

FUCK IT!!!
    CRY TO YOUR MOMMAS BITCHES!!! MADDOX IS IN THE WAR ROOM!!!!
    yeah_d55.jpg

"what?! maddox? you cant choose him!"
    bullshit i can't! he hasnt won yet!
    and you know what book he wrote?
    i dont need to tell you BECAUSE OUR GROUP IMAGE IS SET TO IT!!!
    thats right Maddox literally WROTE THE BOOK ON MANLINESS!!!
    we wouldnt even have this group if this guy didnt decide to rape the new york times best seller list peaking at NUMBER 2 BITCHES!!!
    aom_cover_main.jpg

look at THAT! its a jungle man punching a gorilla out! thats only a fraction of a fraction of a precent's percent of the ball dropping awesome that in his book.

PLUS HE IS WRITTING ANOTHER BOOK!! called "I'm better than your kids" a spiteful book on hateing kids artwork and just kids in general.
    Why?
    FUCK YOU THATS WHY!!!

Maddox, manliest writer EVER. (right next to the guys who wrote the bible but i digress)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205611 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #15:

THERE it is!!! I was waiting for his card to be played smiley13.gif

Game over smiley3.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205612 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #16:

its a bug hunt dude. smiley0.gif

oh shit i just quoted a james cameron movie smiley4.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205613 - 8 years ago

hey wait a minute, he said no shit movie to book ratio rule...but he nominated staphen king?

dude come on...shawshank and stand by me are some of the greatest dramas made...but come on dude...did you see the langoliers? or IT?

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205614 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #18:

Seeing that anyone can write a book on manliness without proving to be manly, I hardly count that as worth casting a vote for. Observation does not make a man, nor do I believe that the quality of this Maddox would compare to the more famous novelists. However, seeing as Nolan won last month's contest, I have long realised that quality has long since been dropped in replacement of cynical modern mentality. You will no doubt win this month, so congratulations in tapping into the stream of literary failure with a snazzy cover, but will you convince me that he's more manly than an ex-soldier who wrote some of the greatest fantasy novels in history, never.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205615 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #19:

As funny as that was.... he's actually pretty fucking manly. And that's actually what this month is all about... manly authors. NOT greatest authors. Manliest ones. And MADDOX is pretty fucking manly.. as a person.. not just through observation. Hell, his book is actually what I founded this group on.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205616 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #19:

while i understand what you are saying i must point out that the biggest motive behind his work is satire, parody ,and humor.

dudes a manly man.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205618 - 8 years ago

okay, Sir Walter may be pretty epic, but can he withstand the might of...

Dante_Alighieri_1167163444122636.jpg

Dante mother fucking Alighieri smiley13.gif
    considered to be the greatest poet of all time, and the father of the italian language, he has undoubtedly created the greatest epic poem of ALL FUCKING TIME
    The Divine Comedy what now, bitches?
    700 years later, his epic poem is STILL widely discussed among many people and still a controversial subject
    divided into three parts, (Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradisio) The Divine Comedy is something that must not be read, but EXPERIENCED

Dante_Alighieri_Fresco_at_Santa_Maria_de

after writing this amazing piece of godlike poetry, he was exiled from his homeland because they couldn't fucking handle it
    and 2 years ago, they even made a game based of his amazing fucking poem

dantes-inferno-game-box-artwork-713810.j

so I fucking DARE ALL OF YOU to fight against Ali-fucking-ghieri
    only a total dumbass would do that smiley8.gif

COME AT ME BRO

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205619 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #23:

in all honesty, i wouldnt use the game or the anime based off the game, or the book based off the game based off the book as a good thing, those were just insulting.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205620 - 8 years ago

Quality. Poetical nominations, one from the 1500's, and the servant of Elizabeth the 2nd. Perhaps my earlier thoughts were a little premature.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205621 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #24:

the anime was actually better than the game, and I thought the game was awesome. I guess we all have our own tastes. like how some people like Avatar smiley6.gif ew

In reply to Ashryka, #25:

THIS IS A PARTY AND ALL THE MEN ARE INVITED

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205622 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #26:

Stag party? Where did I put my antlers....