Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Fucking Man Of The Month May

Posts (63)

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31205648 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #52:

touche' but then again, he's still the only one to think about being a brown noser.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205649 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #53:

Nah, he's just the only one doing it right smiley6.gif

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205650 - 8 years ago

*the metamorph smirks, watching the "discussion" unfold with a look of amusement, his eagle wings curled around him to not show his emotion* Being bisexual just means the "Fuck everything" mentality is open to a lot more potential targets. *teasing* For example, this link below is your typical straight comedian trying to get a date.

www.youtube.com/user/txlee1#p/u/3/6FTY3LyJgog

Which means a bisexual has a lot more to choose from, as most of the guys haven't been traumatised by Charlie Sheen (unless he's not telling us something)

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205651 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #55:

while I respect this, what does this AT ALL have to do with this months nominations?!

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205652 - 8 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #56:

It doesn't, but then, neither did the rest of this page scrolling up with the exception of my comment about Roald Dahl. Face it, the barn door was open long before my last post. On the subject, any further nominations you wish to add?

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31205653 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #57:

I already posted my limit (2) so I can't add anything else. we need a few more though, and then i'll close the contest

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205654 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #55:

*The Wardog watches, stroking his beard with an everpresent and obvious scowl. His brain darting between going out to start shit with another wannabe tough-guy teenager or to just stay home and continue work on another Gundam model. The end of witty yet pointless banter catches his eye, far too weary from years of battle to put up with uninsightful justifications. Once again he must speak. Once again he must cut down, rebuke in carnal instinct of the alpha those years had led himself to become. He must again leave them with the remembrance of the dominant hold he had yet to relinquish over the gathering, lest the younglings of his clan tend to forget.*

Not directed towards any one person in particular.
    Bisexuality is a childs game. A trashy display of cowardice disguised as a mild taboo, stemming from an inability to accept ones self for all it's flaws while harboring the undying need for social placement and acceptance. Manifesting in the fearful rebellion from the thought that u'll never actually be good enough for one person to truly care about. The inability to choose a sexuality simply displays an immature lack of self understanding and control. All psychoanalysis aside, pick a side and play for it. If not, go back to the kiddie pool and let the adults play through.

In reply to G_Touchdown, #58:

Calm urself little bro. The Admins close contests around here (if u want a piece of that action, u should probably apply for it). Winning handlers just control the thread for the time being.. but I agree, we need more of a contest here.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205655 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #59:

*the 7 foot 8 wolf eagle hybrid, otherwise known as Silverine smirks as the Wardog gives him a piece of his mind, the creature's wing's flaring slightly as he is attempted to be rebuked. The argument put up is mildly distasteful and for the most part inaccurate, but given that the Lupogriff hears that kind of thing a lot from people who don't understand the fun and experimentation that comes from bi-gender preferences, or for those who just don't care, he brushes it aside with a flick of his wings and a few polite steps in the direction of away. The Lupogriff is built like a tank, muscles rippling over his tall, imposing frame, and yet he has no desire to use his physical strength, knowing that his natural resistance to pain meant that nothing the Wardog could throw at him would seriously impair or even slow down his progress*
    I am taken, I have a lover (gender undisclosed), and if anyone's going to go all Middle Ages/Republican at people for being liberal in the bedroom, well, that's their own narrow field of vision. All I know is I've had more fun with friends in the past couple of months to give anyone a run for his money *smirks*. And I thoroughly enjoyed dominating them.

On the thread note, I have no further nominations. I could have picked Pratchett, Adams, or any one of a hundred great authors, but given we know who's winning this one, I think I'll just sit back and watch the others battle it out.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205656 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #60:

Now I'm curious. Is this actually supposed to be some kind of weird role playing or something? Cause my novel-esque intro was actually meant to be a joke.. not to display any type of writing talent or anything like that. Cause see, I don't live in a fantasy world where I act like I'm some kind of crazy animal hybrid that narrates everything he does... poorly.. and with blunt sophomoric descriptions. No, I'm a normal guy with a computer, a sense of humor and actual writing talent. But if that's how it's gonna be taken please don't try and make this a challenge.. u will not win. I'm not saying that's what ur doing.. I'm just saying.. just in case.

Side note, Wardog is not an animal or some weird fantasy shit. It's a given nickname of sorts that I use, referring to my old unit.

Post edited 4/19/11 6:47PM

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31205657 - 8 years ago

Third person instantaneous response roleplay, Wardog, and while I don't mind you taking your usual jibes at my sexuality, manliness and all that, if you continue to insult my creative ability then I will stop responding in like manner. Pretend for one second you're the better man, and leave off. And before you speak again, I am NOT a normal guy with a computer. I thought we had made this clear earlier.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31205658 - 8 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #62:

First off they're jabs... not jibes.. nobody talks like that. Second, that was my first and only time saying anything about anyone's sexuality, so stop being so dramatic. Third, I don't have to pretend anything.. let's get that one straight right now. I pretend nothing about being better than anyone or being anything. I just do. I prove myself and my right to sit at whatever rank I'm at, and I'll stay there 'til I die or someone better comes along.. and today is not that day, my friend. Fourth, u do not dictate when I speak.. that is not ur job.. or anyone elses for that matter. So look man, I don't give two fucks what u do on ur spare time.. I really don't.. so if u really wanna get all bent out of shape and start letting ur panties get all knotted up, remember this.. I founded this fucking group.. with a main rule that no one should have to apologize for being themselves and speaking they're mind. U don't remember that shit? Here's the fucking Mission Statement! Now u can hold up to that too if u want, but that doesn't mean that anyone else here doesn't have the right to talk shit about it either. Anyone here can talk shit as long as they can back it up. So u can keep the stick in ur ass and bitch about it, or u can embrace one of the few groups that won't require u to walk on egg shells just in case there's a girl listening. I don't give a shit about u or what u do. Ur on the internet so I already assume ur fucked up, just like everyone else. U wanna be treated like an equal?.. there ya go.. welcome to The Group of Manliness, leave ur baggage in the "Banned" thread.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31205659 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #46:

Holy fuck, I'm in VENTURE BROTHERS?! Fuck yeah!!

• osiris32

osiris32

#31205660 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #28:

Oh, and as I just found out, he also wrote the screenplay for one of the better James Bond movies, You Only Live Twice. Starring Sean Connery. So he wrote a movie about one of the manliest fictional characters of all time, played by one of the manliest actors of all time. Yeah, just that much more badass.