Forums > The Group of Manliness

The Fucking Man of the Month June

Posts (28)

• osiris32

osiris32

#31216081 - 8 years ago

So, we have a new topic. Thanks to Ashryka, we need your submissions for Manliest Movie Villians, the people we love to hate, and sometimes secretly root for.

Rules:

1. They have to be from a movie that was THEATRICALLY RELEASED. None of this straight-to-DVD bullshit, no one has seen it, anyway.
    2. No fake villains. The "anti-hero" won't count for this, they have to legitimately be bad.
    3. They have to be HUMAN. While Aliens or Predator are pretty fucking bad ass, they can't be manly because they're not men. By definition.
    4. There are a shit-ton of bad guys in a shit-ton of movies, so ONLY ONE NOMINATION PER MEMBER. Otherwise, we'd be flooded with nominations for every badguy in cinema history. So make it fucking count.
    5. NO CARTOONS. Those are for fucking kids.
    6. Pics are mandatory. MAN-datory
    7. Usual rules about shit talking and dick swinging apply

Violate these rules, and I will visit a rage and violence upon you not seen since someone filled Genghis Khan's hand with shaving cream and then tickled his nose while he was asleep. It's why western China doesn't have anyone in it.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31216082 - 8 years ago

I'll start this off, with the ultimate movie villain:

Sc4-darth-vader.jpg

That's right, Darth Mother-fucking Vader

Why? Well, let's see. When the question "Do I have to choke a bitch?" is asked, his answer is YES. With his mind. HIS FUCKING MIND.

Second, he can stop blaster bolts with his hand.

Third, his personal ship is the size of a fucking island.

Fourth, he was voiced by James Earl Jones, who himself has a supremely manly voice.

And fifth, well, if you don't know who he is, then you've been living under a rock since 1977 and should probably wither and die. I mean, seriously. Why do I even need to explain this shit? He's fucking DARTH VADER. Stories have been written about him. Song sung about him. Action figures sold of him. Pimply-faced basement dwellers wish they were him. When someone wears a costume of him, people notice. He's the fucking all-time manliest villain of all time and space, and if you don't like it, well, DOES DARTH VADER HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?

Post edited 5/04/11 12:42AM

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31216083 - 8 years ago

Excellent. Game on. I like how his own intention was to destroy the Emperor and take his place with his son by his side as his apprentice, that's a pretty badass ambition. If you choose to ignore the "prequels" with goddamn I'm a terrible actor Christensen, Vader just rocks. +1 awesome.

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31216084 - 8 years ago

the_joker_by_esteljf.jpg

The mother fucking Joker bitches. Why does he rob banks, blow shit up, and murder the masses?

Because he fucking feels like it. Why does he not kill the batman? Because then he has no one to play with. The most sick, twisted, fucked up villain out there.

1069268600_joker.jpg

Post edited 5/04/11 10:29AM

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#31216085 - 8 years ago

So it's time I finally re-involve myself here...

I nominate Light Yagami...

Who is he, you ask?
    Light Yagami aka. "KIRA" is a character from Death Note. Starting off with highly good intentions of ridding the world of evil he decided to become a lawyer. Once investigating a flaw of the Japanese criminal system a Death Note (owned by RYUK, a God of Death") dropped in front of him. The first instruction read "write someones name in the Death Note with their face in mind and after 30 seconds they will die of a heart attack. "

Now you may say, killing bad guys doesn't make you a bad guy, and I agree, but throughout the anime series and the Japanese movies (Death Notes 1 &2 BOTH theatrically released in the US in select theatres biznatch ) he proceeds to slowly go crazy.

He uses his crazy stalker (a Japanese pop star) to do his bidding, getting names of people for him to kill and puts her life on the line, getting her arrested. He also manipulates his way onto the police force to "catch Kira" just to keep on the inside so he doesn't get caught.

Light ultimately ends up killing dozens of innocent people, outsmarted and manipulated everyone around him up until the very end, and ended up getting the main hero "L" to commit suicide through the death note just to catch him because he was that smart.

He was a genius, smarter than anyone here in this group, a manipulator, a murderer, and a hyper-sane villain...

Here you go..
    Light Yagami
    light_yagami-200809010351172.jpg
    death_note.jpg

Post edited 5/04/11 4:27PM

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31216086 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #2:

But............ Vader DID however turn good at the very end... like a bitch.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31216087 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #4:

Yeah... fantastic nomination if it weren't for the fact that The Joker IS NOT EVIL!! He's a "Hyper Sane Antagonist" which makes him a villian... not actually an "Evil Villian".

In reply to osiris32, #1:

Alright, we're gonna need to make some amendments to this, or I'll be able to shoot each one of these down...

Manliest Movie Villians

....... exactly. Let's keep it at that. They don't have to be straight "Evil" to the core at all times, but a strict antagonist none the less. Other ways someone would just have to Nominate "The Devil" and win by default.

1. They have to be from a movie that was THEATRICALLY RELEASED. None of this straight-to-DVD bullshit, no one has seen it, anyway.
    .. Ditto.

2. No fake villains. The "anti-hero" won't count for this, they have to legitimately be bad.
    ... covered that.

3. They have to be HUMAN. While Aliens or Predator are pretty fucking bad ass, they can't be manly because they're not men. By definition.
    ... they don't strickly have to be "human", but they DO have to be legitamately "Men". As in actually Males of whatever species.

4. There are a shit-ton of bad guys in a shit-ton of movies, so ONLY ONE NOMINATION PER MEMBER. Otherwise, we'd be flooded with nominations for every badguy in cinema history. So make it fucking count.
    .... nah!.. that's what makes for a good contest! Besides.. we'd have more reasons to talk shit and shoot them down.

5. NO CARTOONS. Those are for fucking kids.
    ... Can't rule out cartoons and animation, man.. that's just wrong. If they're men, and bad, they're in.

6. Pics are mandatory. MAN-datory
    .. yup.

7. Usual rules about shit talking and dick swinging apply
    .. yeah.. shit talking and dick swinging is mandatory.

There.. now let's have some fun smiley13.gif

Piece of shit computer! smiley4.gif

Post edited 5/04/11 9:46PM

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31216088 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #7:

Joker is straight evil. Insanity plea is not going to work for him.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31216089 - 8 years ago

*looks up at the nominations so far* Somebody owes me a beer. And I agree with War. My nomination however will wait.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31216090 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #8:

Actually, no.. he's not. When it comes to actual comic book continuity, he's been deemed exactly that, "Hyper Sane". He just sees a different logic of things. He's not actually evil.. everyone just likes to think that about him. And as far as the movie version goes.. still not evil.. still "Hyper Sane". I'm not going against the nomination at all, mind u, I would've posted him as well. In fact, that's why I fixed the rules, cause Joker is a fantastic nomination... but he's not evil.

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31216091 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #10:

Argh!! I will resume my search...

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31216092 - 8 years ago

Scratch first nomination.
    Mr. Joshua (aka The crazy man himself Gary fucking Busey)
    lethal.jpg

Fucking evil nutcase. Cop killer. Torturer. Arsonist. I really don't know what else needs to be said about this guy.

Fucking lunatic puts a lighter to his hand to prove a point.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31216093 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #11:

*sigh* idiot.

Again I say, the nomination is still legal, and a great one at that. There is no argument against nominating the Joker for this contest... the nomination stands.. and remains way better than Busey smiley4.gif

What I was saying is that I changed the rules to INCLUDE The Joker cause he's the shit, but not actually evil... so I made it legal...

... make sense now? *facepalm*

• Slaktare

Slaktare

#31216094 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #13:

Ah... I... You.... fuck it. I'm going to sleep.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31216095 - 8 years ago

In reply to Slaktare, #14:

Hmmph, way to be a man there, Nancy. Now suck it up and nominate!!

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31216096 - 8 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #2:

Vader may be a pretty badass evil villain for the better part of three movies, but he ain't got nothing on this guy:

PalpatineLightning.jpg

The mother fucking emperor who turned him evil in the first place.

That's right, the guy who decided he'd stab his own sith master in his sleep, becom chancellor in the republic, turn a bicthy young whiner into one of the most recognised evil MINIONS of all time and then rule the whole fucking galaxy in a massve evil empire.

And that's just in the movies.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31216097 - 8 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #16:

Damn..... that's fucked up.

"Well, Lord Vader, u may be Luke's father... but I'M ur daddy!"

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31216098 - 8 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #17:

that's the idea.

Not that I ment it in a prison bitch sort of way.

That's too sick even for Darth Sidious.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31216101 - 8 years ago

Just watched the movie Se7en. Now that was one fucked up villain.

kevin-spacey-seven_l.jpg

Guy called himself John Doe and killed five people using the seven deadly sins:

Gluttony: Make an obese man eat untill he passed out, then kicked him, at which point the mans over-filled stomanch burst and killed him.

Greed: Made a rich lawyer cut a pound of his own flesh off, then let him bleed to death.

Sloth: Got some drugged up peado and tied him to a bed, where he tortured the poor bastard for a year.

Lust: Had a special knife-ended strap-on made, then had some guy screw a protitute with it at gun-point.

Pride: cut the nose of some rich girl off, to spite her face. He then gave her two options; call for help and live disfigured, or commit suicide. She chose option two.

Then he killed one of the investigating detectives wife, surrenderedd to the police, and had them take him out to a remote location. John "Envied" the detectives normal life. He had the head mailed out to the remote location. The detective gets "wrathful" and kills him.

Post edited 5/07/11 6:10AM

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31216102 - 8 years ago

months ago, I won for manliest man of movies
    my nomination was James Bond
    lets follow that trend, shall we?
    dr-no.jpg

Dr. "I'll destroy the earth and kill everyone" No
    there is bad, then there is THIS FUCKING GUY
    sure, Joker may be psychotic, but as the saying goes, who came first...
    the bird or the rotten egg? ok, so that joke sucked. bite me
    he's also the first Bond villain, so that gives him cred

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31216103 - 8 years ago

alright you dirty fuckers. look out cause this shits mine!!!!

the villian from a James Bond movie, A view to Kill to be exact.

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN AS MAX ZORIN!
    Image8.jpg

need i say...more... its a villain played by...chistopher walken.
    and every villian christopher walken has play as has just rocked, and he played one in a fucking bond film. (an underrated one for that matter)
    in fact he was so good the critics thought he was better than roger moore...yes...go back and read those last few words.

zorin.jpg
    Walken, perfectly portaying a crazed neurotic with the most badass villian name ever.
    Max Zorin mother fuckers, thats a name that makes ladies wet from just hearing it.
    watch

*runs to a club*
    "Max Zorin!"
    *sploosh!*

See?

• osiris32

osiris32

#31216104 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #23:

Well PLAYED, good sir.

• natemac82

natemac82

#31216105 - 8 years ago

Magneto.
    magneto+with+helmet.JPG

1. No apologies, unwavering belief in his cause. No sudden feelings of guilt.
    2. Sure, Darth Vader was a bad ass, but he had the backing of a legitimate governement, and hordes of footsoldiers to do his work... Magneto slaps together a rag-tag team, and puts himself on the frontlines.
    3. Brazen as fuck. Crowded train station, Statue of Liberty, the Golden Gate Bridge... Magneto handles his shit in broad daylight, not sneaking in the shadows like all those would be Bond Villians and such, who by the way were brought down by one man... next point...
    4. It took the US Army teaming up with the X-Men to stop him... Not some womanizing, one-liner dropping, tux wearing, Limey "super" spy...
    5. One of his most loyal allies takes a shot that was ment for him, and what's he do? Leaves her now worthless, non-mutant ass. Gets what he needs out of his allies and dumps them when they become useless.
    6. Doesn't let anyone get between him and his goals, even his former best friend...
    7. No fucking telling what he did to escape that Nazi prison camp we see him in at the begining of the first movie...
    8. Not crazy... Genius, and knows what he wants... Even more dangerous.
    9. He never stays down once stopped.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31216106 - 8 years ago

In reply to natemac82, #25:
    abandoned the sexy mystique chick in the third movie. powers or not thats some pu tang you need around

• natemac82

natemac82

#31216107 - 8 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #26:

However, when you have world domination in mind, dead weight is dead weight. Just proves my point, Magneto don't give a fuck.