Forums > The Group of Manliness

"The Fucking Man" of the Month: October

Posts (28)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320913 - 7 years ago

Alright kids, Last month Killa won the contest with an excellent nomination of actor/ stunt-man David Belle, a true testament of just how kick ass men can be. So for this month's contest he's chosen the theme of "Extreme Athletes". This includes any athlete who risks certain death in his profession.... brain damage doesn't count. So here are the rules:

1. Must have a pic included.

2. Can be either alive or dead, BUT if he's already dead, he must've made a legitimate athletic profession doing what killed him. No one time acts.. those just count as dumbasses, or suicides.

3. Nomination must actually count as an athlete... this includes, not only having massive balls, but an athletic level of physical fitness as well... I'm pretty sure this rules out the world of competitive eating.

4. ?

5. Profit.

So there you have it, pretty basic contest theme, with a death-defying twist. Now post, bitches smiley13.gif

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320914 - 7 years ago

jeb-corliss-85199041.jpg

That's right, the BASE jumping, skydiving, badass motherfucker who can fucking fly.
    That's right, fly, bitches.

jeb-corliss.jpg

He has been banned from setting foot in the Empire State building after trying to BASE jump of the damn thing.

Watch, and be amazed.

His latest project is figuring out how to land his wingsuit without a parachute.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31320915 - 7 years ago

Yvon Chouinard

Chouinard-PREVIEW.jpg

"What? A FRENCHMAN?"

Actually, his dad was French-Canadian. He was born in Maine. And he's bad-ass.

"But he's OLD!! And FRENCH!!"

Big fucking deal. You know what's he's done? Just climbed pretty much everything anywhere. Stuff like this:

Half_Dome.gif
    Angel_glacier_mt_edith_cavell.jpg
    monkey_face.jpg
    bivouacking.jpg?w=500&h=613

He pioneered almost everything that is currently used in modern rock/mountain climbing. I could spend an hour here listing all the stuff he's done, but instead I'm just going to link his wiki page HERE. The guy has numerous first ascents, pioneered current climbing styles, then used his experience and intelligence to start not one but TWO outdoor companies, focused on good equipment and environmentalism.

He's also a falconer. That's right, he owns and trains fucking predatory birds. The only reason they don't peck out his eyes and feast on his brain is that they are intimidated by his 30-pound testicles that are made of an alloy of Titanium, Nickle, and Tungsten.

And just for added cool points, he was my mother's climbing instructor in the '70s.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320916 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #3:

So... do I get "cool points" for all the shit I taught your mom?! Ba-ZING!! smiley0.gif

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320917 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #4:

That's a burn right there.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31320918 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #4:

If you're willing to admit in public that you like over-weight, cranky, gray-haired, overbearing old women, the you are a better man than I, Gunga-din.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320919 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #6:

So you admit I'm a "better man"?.. I know that's a big step for you smiley8.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320920 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #7:

thats a burn.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31320921 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #7:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.........grandmotherfucker.

.. not to mention how awesome you are, Mike. I mean, man I wish I were as kick ass as you!!.. you're just such a stud and everyone loves you!!

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320922 - 7 years ago

Whoo! Feel the love in this room!!

In reply to osiris32, #9:

Don't hate on the quick wit, big guy! smiley8.gif

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31320923 - 7 years ago

023rocketman1DM_800x474.jpg
    Yves Rossy. The ORIGINAL rocket man. Throws himself out of a plane, ignites his jet pack, and blasts across the sky at 186 miles per hour.Served in the Swiss air force, flying Dassault Mirage IIIs, Northrop F-5 Tiger IIs and Hawker Hunters. Later flew for a few airlines companies in big Boeings, but his insanity still perseveres. Flown across the English channel in 9 minutes, flew across the grand canyon, attempted to fly across the straits of Gibraltar, all using a jet pack with four jets and a pair of wings that could fit inside a minivan. And here's an older clip of him practicing aerobatic loops
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0E6Yh_mSx8

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320924 - 7 years ago

Alright cock suckers, it appears I've been called out. So, I didn't wanna have to do this, but I have a nomination of my own. Ok so far I'll admit, the other nominations HAVE been pretty kick ass.... but they all have one thing in common... a gimmick! I.E. hardware! They're not just manly ass men out there to take on the world, MANLY AS THEY MAY BE.. they still have help! The only one to even come close to this so far has been Osiris' guy Yvon! But even HE had help... my guy?.. not so much. I found a guy that's only gear is a huge set of BALLS! Ladies and manly-men... I give you Alain Roberts!! aka Spider-man!

Alain-Robert-001.jpg
    alain+robert.jpg
    732--Alain.jpgetisalat2.JPG alain+robert1.jpg

No flight-suits (Corliss)
    No ropes (Yvon)
    No fucking jet-pack (Rossy)
    Just MASSIVE FRENCH BALLS!!

This fucker climbs some of the tallest shit in the world with his bare hands and a severe case of VIRTIGO! His stunts have left him 66% disabled and he just doesn't give up!.. even with the knowledge that he's just gonna get arrested after each stunt:
    petronas-alain-robert-spiderman-caught.j914944-alain-robert.jpg

So sorry I had to do this, kids.. but if the worlds authorities and severe injuries can't stop this fucker:
    1206694396D31amp.jpg.... YOU sure as fuck can't! smiley13.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320925 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #9:

HOLY SHIT!!... I have the ability to edit ANYBODY'S POST!!!..... dance, my puppets... dance. smiley13.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320926 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #13:

But, apparently I can only use this newfound power to make people sound like pussies smiley6.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320927 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #14:

trolololol so can I.....watch it my friends, i might feel like editing shit for shits and giggles.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320928 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #14:
    In reply to jegsimmons1, #15:

Dear god, you've both gone mad with power!

Post edited 9/26/11 7:02PM

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31320929 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #16:

SILENCE, MORTAL!!

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320930 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #16:

In reply to WARDOG01, #17:

What wardgo said! and stop sniffing butts!!!! (lol)

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320931 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #17:

Sure. Good luck with that one.

In reply to jegsimmons1, #18:

I never sniffed them in the first place. That was you with your mother. What are you schizophrenic, now?

Post edited 9/26/11 7:14PM

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320932 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #19:

lol wut?!

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320933 - 7 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #20:

Sponsor. I edited out a certain immature admin edit of said post.

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320934 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #21:

your no fun...

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320935 - 7 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #22:

And, judging by the maturity of those edits, you're balls - if they even exist - haven't dropped yet. This a group for MEN, not little pre-pubesent boys.

That's right, I went there.

Post edited 9/26/11 7:19PM

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31320936 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #23:

AW HELL NAH!!!! Buddy, my balls are so big i can use them as a bean bag chair!!!

nut_chart3.gif

ANY MOTHER FUCKING QUESTIONS YOU DICKLESS COCKBITE?!

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31320937 - 7 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #24:

Just one.
    Is your ego as over inflated as my imaginary balls?

Post edited 9/26/11 7:41PM