Forums > The Group of Manliness

"The Fucking Man" of the month-December

Posts (18)

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391662 - 7 years ago

well, cockbites, its time for the next man of the month contest, and this one is big
    THE FUCKING MAN OF TELEVISION
    think about, besides fapping, what else do you guys do? YOU WATCH TV
    so, heres a little rundown of the rules
    -2 nominations max. any further ones cancel out the first one
    -pics of GTFO
    -dead people are allowed
    -don't bring in whatever movies they've done. small screen or no screen
    -if the character in question is based off the character from a comic (Rick from Walking Dead) it won't count
    -???
    -dollar bills

no, lets rev up those posts!
    tumblr_lo1y60I9Mj1qb82jm.jpg

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391663 - 7 years ago

so, I'll be a dick and make the first nomination

Walter White from Breaking Bad

bryancranston.jpg

so, here we have a high school chemistry teacher who has cancer and wants to provide for his family before e goes, but as we all know, pay sucks when you're a teacher
    upon learning how much money you could make as a meth cook, he employs one of his past students to teach him the business, and ends up being the best meth cook around, buts runs into a LOT of trouble

tumblr_lmy6t2pIgO1qaw87mo1_500.jpg
    thats right, Half-Life. fuck you

as the series goes on, he becomes extremelly popular and EXTREMELY desirable, making him a target
    you'd think at his age, he'd either a) slow down or b) be dead by now
    I LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY
    he dodges the bullet (literally) every time, and fucks EVERYONES shit

the best part?
    he's played by Brian Cranston (Malcolm In The Middle)
    Bryan+Cranston+-+Breaking+Bad+FINAL.jpg

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391664 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #1:

new rule, you can nominate one of their specific characters
    should've cleared that up earlier

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391665 - 7 years ago

no one else is posting?
    was my nomination THAT good?

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31391666 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #4:

... it WAS pretty good.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391667 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #5:

but seriously, lets clear up what a man is (no disrespect to you Wardog. you're manlier than I)
    a man NEVER shys away from an argument. that guy said something better than you? SAY SOMETHIGN BETTER!
    we "men" THRIVE on competetition! thats why we played shitty games like CoD JUST so we can say we're awesome when we kill fuckers!
    this is ass! what the fuck happened to this group?! I remember last year we fucking tore each other apart! billions of nominations and tons of posts on the forum! where is everyone! /endrant

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31391668 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #6:

Agreed, but you left out one thing.. a real man also has a job.. a full time one. And won't get another day off til.. let's say.. tomorrow. At which point he can plop down in front of the computer and think of a nomination to beat you with smiley8.gif

• osiris32

osiris32

#31391669 - 7 years ago

Okay, I'll play. I hereby nominate a fucking LEGEND:

UncleMiltie.jpg

That's right, Milton I've-got-a-bigger-dick-than-you Berle.

And that right there would clinch a nomination, but he had to go and be awesome as well. A funny motherfucker who entertained the US and the World for fucking decades. He started as a stand up comedian in the 30s, became a TV show host in the 40s, and by the 50s was more than just a household name, he was Uncle Miltie, and then Mr Television. He also founded the Friars Club of Beverly Hills, which is how the great roasts of yesterday and today exist. If it weren't for him, we would never have heard George Takei tell William Shatner, "Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on!!"

He was so popular that at times he held an 80% share of TV viewers. EIGHTY FUCKING PERCENT. He was so popular that movie theaters routinely would sell fewer tickets when he was on air, and many businesses and diners would completely shut down for the hour of his show. That's fucking POWER, and, as men, we like power.

Also, he was a good guy. He went to the point of threatening to walk off air when the sponsors (big oil company Texaco) refused to allow him to book African American acts. Seeing as how this was in 1952, years before the Civil Rights movement took off, it was a brave and bold move. Fuck yeah, we like bravery, we like bravery a lot. He also pushed the early days of rock and roll, being one of the first hosts to book Elvis. Twice. Fuck yeah, we like rock and roll, too.

He also held, at one point, the Guinness World Record for Most Charitable Performances by a Show-business Performer. Most of these were for the troops stationed overseas, and he toured and performed at bases in Germany, France, England, Austria, Italy, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, The Phillipeans, and all over the US and Canada. He also raised, through his charity shows over the years, something on the order of 2.7 billion dollars for various charities.

Finally, let's talk about his.....assets. Rumors abound that he had the biggest penis in Hollywood, and he used it constantly. There are rumors of him getting down with Marylin Monroe, Lena Horne, and Gene Tierney. Fuck yeah, we like players, too.

So yeah, the TL;DR is powerful, smart, kind, and hung like a horse.

You're vote should go to:

MiltonBerle-725053.jpg

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391670 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #8:

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!
    I think its gonna be between me and Osiris. even IF someone else brings up a nomination

• osiris32

osiris32

#31391671 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #9:

No, it's just gonn be me. Because Cranston doesn't have an enormous wang.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391672 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #10:

I would like to take you up on that bullshittery

• osiris32

osiris32

#31391673 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #11:

What, you're gonna have Malcom's Dad drop trou and prove that his kielbasa is larger than that of the guy who schtupped MARYLIN FUCKING MONROE?!

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391674 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #12:

implying he was the only one

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31391675 - 7 years ago

Gentlemen, it has been a while since i have been in one of these threads with me being in college and what not.
    But i have since returned with another nomination that trumps you all.
    tony_soprano.jpg

ALPHA AS FUCK.

Need i explain further? A mobster who get bitches and kills people like its an average Saturday. (literally)

Its Tony Soprano who OWNED jersey and new york. they never killed him, they never caught him.
    And he ruled with a fist made of gold and diamond.

the only possible way he could have been manlier was if he was an Irish mobster (because, lets be honest, the Irish are the least effeminate people on earth and can hold their drinks.)

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31391676 - 7 years ago

I look at all 3 nominations, and I think...
    no one else can ACTUALLY nominate...

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31391677 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #15:

Wrong, I have someone.
    The main character from the longerst running science-fiction TV series of all time.

The Doctor (As played by David Tennant)
    tardisdoctor.jpg

Possibly the greatest fictional television character in existance.
    He takes the whole 'save the world' thing to the next level.
    He has destroyed armies of daleks. many of the most fearsome sci-fi cretures ever created flee at mention of his name.
    He's even beaten the Devil.

sp-beast-in-pit.jpg

He can time travel. Let's see some criminal or thug do that. No? didn't think so.

His sexual conquests strech from Madame De Pompadore, through Queen Elizabeth and even Billie fucking Piper. (Don't tell me you wouldn't go there.)

He's been to the end of time, seen the destruction of the earth, flown away from black holes and has been called the 'Lonely God.'
    That's right, god, mother fuckers.

You know what he says to Tony Soprano?

demotivator-awesome.jpg

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31391678 - 7 years ago

In reply to DaKillaKing, #16:

and of course we have Dr. Who nomination...................... smiley6.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31391679 - 7 years ago

Alright.. it's time to end this.