Forums > The Group of Manliness

"The Fucking Man" of the Month: February

Posts (19)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471854 - 7 years ago

Alright kids, I know this is a late post, but as the rules state, the "Swinging Dick" of the Year contest will continue until there is a clear winner... which there now is... and it will be posted shortly. All that aside, it's time to kick off the new year and the new contest. Last year seemed pretty rough. People tried way too hard to come up with a creative theme, so much so in fact that the contests began to suffer greatly. This fact was brought to my attention a number of times toward the end of the year. So this year I've decided to do things a little differently... ok, A LOT differently. The first few months of this year will be used as test runs of a new contest that'll be alternating with our "The Fucking Man" contest. The Idea of the new contest actually was submitted to me by our very own G_Touchdown. And the more I thought about it, the better it sounded.. so I decided to run with it. So here's what I got so far: Every other month will alternate from "The Fucking Man" to "The Un-Manliest Douche" of the Month. From now on, all old themes will be opened back up for use and the winner for the month will pick the theme for the alternate contest, and so on. Winners and themes will be chosen in the same manner for the new contest, as will the nominations be rated, but we will be nominating and voting on the worst excuse for a man we could think of. I figured at the end of the year we'd pit "The Fucking Man" winners and "The Un-Manliest Douches" against eachother. Sound about right?... tough shit, we're going with it. You bitches can handle a little change for the next couple months.

Anywho, for this month we're still going with "The Fucking Man". And since KillaKing won last, he got to pick the theme. And he went with The Manliest Mother Fuckers of Stand-Up Comedy! All rules still apply for the contests, i.e. pictures and neg mods and shit like that.. you guys all know this shit by now. So there you have it, time to make your nominations for who you think is "The Fucking Man" of Stand-Up!!

Also, if any of you have any suggestions, questions or comments about the new contest idea, feel free to post them here and I'll neg the shit out of them consider them.

*Edit* New Rule: Any nomination of Dane Cook will not be tolerated, let alone accepted. He is a useless douchebag.. save him for another month.

Post edited 1/07/12 7:45PM

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31471855 - 7 years ago

My pick for this month shall be:
    Lewis-Black.jpg
    LEWIS B-B-B-B-BLACK!

If you could take anger, logic, pure humor, and all around batshit crazy, you'd get Lewis Black!
    This man has the finest bullshit detector and the funniest yet angriest rants on modern day and politics you've ever seen.
    In fact let me show you:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5GBuk-GQ

See how he turns milk and water, the only thing more boring than airline food, and makes it god damn hilarious to the point you fall out of your chair!

Lewis Black, if you don't like him, he doesn't care, but you should shove a pen in your dick anyway.

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31471856 - 7 years ago

Let me introdue to you a man who cannot introduce himself.
    He wanders onto stage and has his audiance laughing before he says a word.
    His clever use of music and well timed humor, often sexual, has his audience in stiches by the end of his preformance.
    He is, infact, so intelligent, that he has the audiance do most of the work for him.
    And then he walks off the stage, still having not said a word.

Let me introduce:
    The-Boy-With-Tape-tile.jpg&width=200&hei

He says nothing, and it's funny as hell.
    The man is a fucking genius. But don't believe me, See for yourself.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471857 - 7 years ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao
    see that?
    you probably laughed your little ass off
    that was the comic genius of Louis CK
    Louis_CK_Releases_His_Latest_ONLINE-ONLY
    otherwise known as Louis "the hair from my head turned into a manly beard" CK
    he's offensive at all the right times, not scared to butcher his family onstage, and uses self defeating humor just to get everyone laughing
    and it works, every damn time

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471858 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #4:

Yeah bitches!! You tell 'em, little bro! That's exactly who I was gonna nominate! smiley13.gif

• osiris32

osiris32

#31471859 - 7 years ago

Ok, I can play this game. My nomination is a funny motherfucker, who's done a shit-ton of other stuff as well:

That's right, Joe I'll-kick-your-ass-then-make-jokes-about-you-on-my-Comedy-Central-special Rogan.

Why is he manly? Take a look at this:

Joe-Rogan's+Tattoo.jpg

Holy fuck Mike, he's bigger than you!! He's also a 2nd Degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, and was a USA Lightweight Champion. He also knows Jiu Jitsu, and Kenpo Karate.

Oh, that's not enough? Well, he's pretty damn famous, you know, for fucking Fear Factor. What's the manliest thing a man can do? FACE HIS FUCKING FEARS. And what did Joe Rogan do? MAKE A GODDAMN SUCCESSFUL TV SHOW ABOUT DOING JUST THAT.

joerogan.jpg

There you go, motherfuckers. My nomination is manly enough to beat the ever loving shit out of all the other nominations at the same fucking time, make jokes about it, and then get it hosted on NBC.

Post edited 1/08/12 2:25PM

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471860 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #6:

Fuck!! Joe Rogan was my fallback nomination!! Like right when I get home from work you fuckers already posted that shit... fuck you guys!! smiley4.gif

Holy fuck Mike, he's bigger than you!!

.... actually no.. not this time. Judging from that picture, he's actually about the same size as me now. Remember bro, you haven't seen me in a while smiley8.gif

He's also a 2nd Degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do

Fun fact, I actually hold that same status. Also a 1st Dan in Shotokan Karate... not saying I'm better than him or anything, just that I relate to him in a lot of ways. One of my alltime favorites, that's why I was gonna nominate him.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471861 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #7:

2 things-

1-Wardog already won for man of the month and year (MUTHA FUCKIN ZING!)

2-I don't think he's ever gonna get a nomination in XD

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471862 - 7 years ago

In reply to osiris32, #6:

and funny thing, Louis CK also has his own show, where he faces life
    and as we all know, life is the scariest fucking thing after a Sarah Jessica Parker movie

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471863 - 7 years ago

and for my next trick, I'll make you all go back to the kitchen!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y60XdZJG83U

penn-and-teller.jpg

so, right here, we got entrepreneurs, magicians, and, you guessed it, comedians
    these guys are fucking geniuses, and since I know EVERYONE here is a gamer (and if you're not, get the fuck off this site; go back to facebook) you might all enjoy this video
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSIqJpXI5A
    see that? they defend gamer's, because THEY HAVE FUCKING LOGIC (unlike every politician)
    but, like every other asshole (read as-man) they have a sense of humor about it
    so, yeah, you guys might get guys with muscles, but I have an old man and a fat dude with a ponytail, who have probably got it in the sack more than even I have
    not that I'm keeping score

Penn-and-Teller-Show-Las-Vegas-poster.jp

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471864 - 7 years ago

and while I can't relate to this because I'm from Canadaland, I'm sure some americans would love this
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xu4Cz2C4wI&feature=related
    what I've been saying for years, they do in 30 seconds
    inb4 they already did FUCK YOU
    I'M NOT HERE FOR CONSISTENCY I'M HERE FOR OSIRIS' MOTHER!

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471865 - 7 years ago

See... I knew this would be a great theme to kick off the new year with. Nice pick King! smiley13.gif

Also (please keep in mind) just like every month, we're nominatind/voting for the manliest comedian, not the funniest, or coolest.. manliest. Hairy, dick-swinging, shit-talkin, funny ass mother fuckers. I don't give a fuck if they're cool for this generation, or what's popular now, that shit better come with some provable man facts!

Rule #1 in The Group of Manliness: Manliness or GTFO! smiley3.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471866 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #12:

Which is again why I think Rogan is gonna be the top contender here... cause he's the most like me [/modesty]

• DaKillaKing

DaKillaKing

#31471867 - 7 years ago

Thank you, good sir.

And on that note I'll make a second nomination.
    Fuckin' Chopper!
    chopper1.jpg

Look at that fuckin' facial hair! And the fackin' aviators. Fuck yea!
    The guy may be a fuckin' aussie, but he is fucking piss ou pants halarious.
    Like in his skit called Harden the Fuck Up.

Because he fuckin' knows what manilness is, and how to tell people to be more fuckin' manly.
    He's even got the 2011 FHM Magazine Comedy Hero award. If he's fuckin' manly enough to win a JHM award, he manly enough to win this fuckin' one too!

So vote fuckin' chopper

chopper.jpg

Or fuckin' else!

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471868 - 7 years ago

are you implying that Penn and Teller aren't manly?
    ARE YOU IMPLYING

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471869 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #15:

What?.. no.. but the tape-faced kid isn't.... funny? yes... manly?... no.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31471870 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #16:

I was ready to say, I watched his video, and I was like, okay, he's clever...
    but even Osiris could take him
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otjanp9aXgw

• osiris32

osiris32

#31471871 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #17:

but even Osiris could take him

EVEN Osiris? Don't let your fingers write checks your body can't cash, my Bronie friend.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31471872 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #17:

In reply to osiris32, #18:

Oh yeah, I forgot.. Osiris is a pretty big dude up close.