Forums > The Group of Manliness

"The Fucking Man of the Month:" March

Posts (11)

• osiris32

osiris32

#31507991 - 7 years ago

Well, I done fucked that up. I forgot this was a an UNmanliest competition. So, in that vein, I'm changing this to UNmanliest reporter or newscaster. This means someone who has done the worst and least manly job of reporting facts. This should be....interesting.
    So, rules:
    1. Only people who have worked for major media outlets
    2. Alive or dead is fine.
    3. A picture needs to be included.
    4. A valid description of WHY they're a douche must be included, bad hair can't be the only reason.
    5. Has to be a NEWSCASTER/REPORTER. Editorialist/opinion staters like Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck DON'T COUNT.

HAVE AT IT, FUCKERS.

• osiris32

osiris32

#31507992 - 7 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31507993 - 7 years ago

Editorialist/opinion staters like Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck DON'T COUNT

Fuck!! Those were my nominations!! smiley5.gif

ttt_plaza_b60002.jpg

• osiris32

osiris32

#31507994 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #3:

Hey, SHHHHH, can you hear that? It's me, laughing at you.

• Ashryka

Ashryka

#31507995 - 7 years ago

How about EVERYONE in FOX News? Particular mention to Roger Ailes:
    0418_ailesfront.jpg
    He doesn't have facial hair, or barely any hair whatsoever, he's hardly good looking,et al.Described by fellow Bush aide Lee Atwater as having "two speeds--attack and destroy," Ailes once told a Time reporter (8/22/88): "The only question is whether we depict (paroled felon) Willie Horton with a knife in his hand or without it." Later, as a producer for Rush Limbaugh's short-lived TV show, he was fond of calling Bill Clinton the "hippie president" and lashing out at "liberal bigots" (Washington Times, 5/11/93). It is these two sensibilities above all--right-wing talk radio and below-the-belt political campaigning--that Ailes brought with him to Fox, and his stamp is evident in all aspects of the network's programming.

I'd say that's a good place to set the bar.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31507996 - 7 years ago

In reply to Ashryka, #5:

Ok.. I refuse to let this fucker go this whole month unopposed!..

So if we're looking for the LEAST manly newscaster... then, ladies.. I give you MY nomination.. the one and only:

TOM TUCKER!!
    Tom-tucker_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Seriously! Just look at this useless douche! He can't even begin to raise a proper son:
    Jake-Tucker-580x435.jpg

He's beyond a shitty husband:
    Stacy_Tucker.jpg

He bangs nasty old women and kills hookers:
    mrs_griffin.jpg ... ok, so I can't find an image for the hooker part.. but it happened!

And here he is fucking crying over his lost moustache:
    70481_std.gif

Point being, he's about as useless as I've seen a newscaster come, and way less manly. Also, before anyone bitches about him being fictional, let me remind you.. to go fuck yourself.

Let's see any of you fucks top that!

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31507997 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #6:

I'll give him the mustache part. If I lost mine, I would cry, and so would anyone who call themselves a man
    However, these tears must be manly and made out of bacon

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31507998 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #3:

Watch him say we can't pick Justin Bieber when the music one comes up
    Just watch this fucker if he wins

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#31507999 - 7 years ago

In reply to G_Touchdown, #8:

Seriously, Glenn Beck was the first motherfucker that came to mind for this, then that bastard shot me down. But I refuse to allow anyone to veto Bieber for a music category. Nope, when the time comes up, it's just gonna be a contest to see who nominates Bieber the fastest.

• G_Touchdown

G_Touchdown

#31508000 - 7 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #9:

I actually know worse than him
    Not by much... but worse

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#31508001 - 7 years ago

My nomination....Bill Maher
    220px-BillMaherSept10.jpg

This sissy short wearing *faggot mother fucker is a shame to television journalism....and libertarian-ism as well. (which he isn't because a progressive is the opposite..which is what he really is.)
    3767724435_29070a7057.jpg

This snobby elitist bastard makes me cringe every time i see him. every time his face appears on the screen i fucking growl like a pit-bull and need to have someone throw me my chew toy (read: Jerky) just to calm my nerves down to just stroke level.

Also, you ever seen facial hair on this guy? i sure as shit haven't.

P.s. i want to introduce the notion of nominating Shepard Smith as the manliness, if only for his voice, pimp suit, and squared jaw....also he has a 40s style haircut and thats awesome....i keep thinking he'll whip out hand guns just to prove a point...that point being he's badass.

*note, i mean that as in metro sexual, not the bigotted name for homosexual.