Forums > The Group of Manliness

Represent! (Group Links)

Posts (9)

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832475 - 9 years ago

In the days of old, long before our forefathers, men (dirty, bearded, rowdey, stankin-assed manly men) saw what they wanted and fucking took it. First staking their claim through the almighty, grizzly ass-kicking. This practice grew over the years to incorporate the cunning use of flags. Now, the men and women of RoosterTeeth embrace this tradition by establishing groups. Groups where geeks can lord over their geek minion with an iron..... um... mouse. Groups not unlike this one (just not as kick-ass). While doing some exploring I've noticed that some of our more patriotic members have been plugging The Group of Manliness all over the RT. Like any good (non-Bush) leader, I am returning the favor. If u are an Admin, or just a member of a badass group and u wanna spread the word, here's ur thread. Plug away my friends, as shamelessly as u want. I can't promise we'll all join, but I will promise that we won't talk too much shit if ur group is totally lame.

Post edited 3/18/10 9:16PM

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30832476 - 9 years ago

Here is the first group i ever made....

roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=9066

just for those who noticed as well.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30832477 - 9 years ago

Indeed, he does have great hair. I got this one roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=8849 Didn't start it, but I'm an admin cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only actual soldier in the damn group. There's this guy here roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=8979 cause we all like it when Gus gets mad and swings on one of the limies in the office. Then mrGriff, Christina and I have this one roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=8821 which is all about being nice to Gus (Personally I'd be nice to him cause he's a tech-geek and I'm too much of a guy to understand technology...... and I'm threatened by what I don't understand.)

• ironsights72

ironsights72

#30832478 - 9 years ago

I really wish I didn't put 1 at the end of it, but eh, what can you do.
    roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=9070
    I really want a little more discussion on the topic.

• saxasaurus

saxasaurus

#30832479 - 9 years ago

A group for the manlienst musician ever. Andrew W. K.
    redvsblue.com/groups/profile.php?id=9309

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#30832480 - 9 years ago

In reply to saxasaurus, #5:

the guy from destroy build destroy? well i be damned.

anyway heres a group for world domination! (a very manly profession)

redvsblue.com/groups/profile.php?id=1500

• hatesgriff23

hatesgriff23

#30832481 - 9 years ago

Here's a Group that I admin, and has a good number of members, and we have fuckin' Matt as one one too.

link.

• IsTheBear

IsTheBear

#30832482 - 9 years ago

In reply to hatesgriff23, #7:

yaaaaay.. I'm already a member smiley0.gif

• ironsights72

ironsights72

#30832483 - 9 years ago

Alright fuckers who can't read. Here's the place where you can voice your opinions and get pissed in the ear as a response.

Mouth Stabbers
    Remember, as a sister group to the Group Of Manliness, if you don't have the balls to take anything that is said towards you, don't join. I'm watching.