Forums > The Group of Manliness

First stop: Rules and Introductions

Posts (11)

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30930543 - 9 years ago

This thread should be the first stop for all new comers to the Group of Manliness.

After reading the FUCKING RULES, feel free to introduce yourself so we all know you will be an active member to the group. If you do NOT follow the FUCKING RULES, don't expect to be here long.

-General Rules-

1.) Be a MAN, duh. (To our female members, Be a WO-MAN as much as possible)
    2.) Leave your douche-like bullshit outside of the forum.
    3.) Try your best to stay ON TOPIC (We don't need you going into the "Dumbass" thread and posting about boobs when its such a great idea just to make a "Boobs" thread!
    4.) If you have a legitimate question or comment concerning the group, contact me or another admin personally, don't waste other member's time with your dumbassness.
    5.) Don't talk about fight club.
    6.) Grow thicker skin! If someone calls you a pussy-faced fuck, say "thank you", it's probably a compliment and we don't need new members that can't keep up with our veterans.
    7.) ALL members are required to swear.
    8.) Feel free to start arguments, threaten other members, or be an overall bastard, but do NOT start shit you can't finish.
    9.) The Group Leader has final say in most things.
    10.) Final Rule: Invite your friends. The Group of Manliness is open to anyone who wishes to join and can follow the FUCKING RULES.

- The Fucking Man of the Month: Rules-
    = Each month a vote is held to pick which man is the manliest man of all men=
    1.) Every member should try to participate
    2.) Each nominee should have their OWN POST
    3.) Each nomination should contain the Name of the nominee, a picture of the nominee, and, if you wish, a brief description.
    4.) Try to keep flame posting to a minimum, feel free to open new threads or post in other threads.
    5.) Stay on FUCKING TOPIC. Your nominee should obviously fit the theme (if there is one).

We are a group that loves fun and fun people, so stop being a puss and introduce yourself.

Welcome to The Group of Manliness!

Post edited 5/25/10 10:32PM

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930544 - 9 years ago

As of now, this thread is open for posting suggestions. Whether it be for group ideas, threads, contests, events or new rules. Any and all suggestions are welcome in this thread, however there IS such a thing as a stupid idea and modding still applies here. All legitimate ideas WILL at least be considered by the group Admins. So don't be a bitch, we're open for ideas. If u get turned down cause ur idea sucks, we don't want to hear u bitch, just come up with a better idea. Group Forum threads DO NOT need to be pre-approved by an Admin, however all threads ARE subject to deletion at any time if they're retarded smiley13.gif

*Note*
    Admins can post new rules here at will. If this happens, said rule immediately applies to all members UNLESS voted against by Admin majority, or vetoed by myself.

• Osvaldo257

Osvaldo257

#30930545 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #2:

And all accepted rules will be edited into the FIRST post of the thread, i'll be keeping it up to date and making changes as often as needed.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930546 - 9 years ago

In reply to Osvaldo257, #3:

......... until it no longer allows u to edit smiley6.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#30930547 - 9 years ago

How about participation? You know how some people just click "join" just so it would look cool on their profile.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930548 - 9 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons1, #5:

U know, I thought about that when I started this group. Group collecting is actually a pet peev of mine, but then I noticed something. If someone joins a group, it stays on their profile page for a certain amount of time. They may or may not participate in said group, but it'll still be right there ion their profile. The way I see it, that's just free advertisement bitches. So it's kind of like they're being an active member just by joining up.......... plus I've kicked fuckers out at random for collecting, after their usefulnes to me was gone of course. So it all kind of evens out in the end........ ahh... the circle of life smiley13.gif

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#30930549 - 9 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930550 - 9 years ago

Updated contest rules for "The Fucking Man" of the Month:

1. Nominations MUST directly reflect the theme for the month or it will not be counted as legal.

2. A picture should be posted along with ur nomination, unless otherwise stated for that months contest.

3. If the months contest has a geek-theme (Movie, Comic or Game) u have to say the character AND whichever specific game, comic or movie u are referring to.

4. Geek-themed nominations DO NOT have to be of the protagonist. Some games, movies or comics have pussy-ass heroes but pretty kick ass villains.

5. If no picture is provided (and even if one is) nominations need to be made clear and not just thrown in like it's being discussed. If this happens the nomination will not be counted as legal, even if it ends up with the most mods.

6. U can make as many nominations as u please. Just make sure that someone hasn't already said it, or we're all obligated to neg-mod the fuck out of u.

7. As always, mods of a nomination counts as a vote. This is how they are rated.... and have always been rated... but some of u guys are just stupid enough for me to have to make this an actual noted rule . Anyway, u can mod whoever the hell u want (as many nominations as u want to mod) HOWEVER neg-mods on a nomination DO NOT count. Just because u nominated some sissy-bitch, dick-sniffer that no one else likes, and he's losing to some other badass, u CAN NOT neg-mod the other guy so he doesn't beat ur guy. That shit doesn't fly.... and it means that u like men.. and u wanna touch my penis. It also means that said neg-mod won't count and if ur found out I'll boot ur ass, first offense, no questions asked.

8. Banter IS allowed to the extent of defending ur nomination, talking shit about a fag-ass nomination and cracking on someones mom. Neg-mods DO however apply against lame ass banter that goes on for far too long cause this group is full of hairy-assed geeks.

Post edited 6/01/10 10:40PM

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930551 - 9 years ago

Rule: Talking about someones mom is completely acceptable! HOWEVER don't start anything u can't back up with someone u can't handle. Some members in this group can, and will fuck ur world up in a shit talking match....... and probably in real life as well *cough* *cough* me *cough* *cough* smiley13.gif

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930552 - 9 years ago

In reply to WARDOG01, #9:

To add to that rule: If there is something legitimately wrong with the mother in question (dead, retarded, ect.) talking shit is just in poor taste. Moments like that would be a good time to grow the fuck up...... and start talking about the guys girlfriend instead.

• WARDOG01

WARDOG01

#30930553 - 9 years ago

Rule: Saying "These nuts!" (or any other variant of) is a perfect response for any occasion...... except when being asked what u want for dinner... then it's just all kinds of awkward smiley4.gif