Forums > The Latecomers

What's everyone playing this Holiday?

Posts (38)

• RaiyneV

RaiyneV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365112 - 5 years ago

I'm off to visit my family, and can't bring my gaming rig so I am limited to things my laptop can handle. I was curious as to what everyone else was playing this holiday, maybe gather some suggestions, but more than likely just spark up a conversation :)

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32365113 - 5 years ago

With the holidays rolling in, my usual WoW time will be cut down a bit since I and many other in my guild will be busy with family stuff for the next few weeks. In the mean time, I'll most likely be spending a lot of time playing some Starbound. I might pick up a game or 2 for my 3DS. And I'm kind itching to replay through the Metroid Prime games, so I might get started on that some time soon.

• RaiyneV

RaiyneV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365114 - 5 years ago

Nice! I want to replay Banjo Tooie but I dunno if I will get a chance. Me and some friends bought starbound to try, its fun but I felt like I got burned out of it quick.

Then again it might have been the almost week straight of playing it...

• Nic

Nic

#32365115 - 5 years ago

If you want something to play on a laptop i cannot recommend orcs must die 1 & 2 enough. They are amongst my all time favourite PC games, so damn fun and absorbing.

I However will be playing Bioshock Infinite (and BF4 if it ever becomes playable *rolls eyes*)

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32365116 - 5 years ago

I am playing a bit of Minecraft (FTB Unleashed mod pack, with a few additions to be precise) to begin with, and will be trying to play as much Legend of Zelda as possible to catch up on those game I haven't started yet.

• awkwardking

awkwardking FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold awkward king

#32365117 - 5 years ago

im gonna be playing the second season of the walking dead game.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32365118 - 5 years ago

It would be cool if someone could host a minecraft server to play some Christmas related maps on or something over the next few days with a bunch of Latecomers, that would be fun, and atleast something Xmas'y seeing as it seems like I am not even celebrating it this year.

• sorocoroto

sorocoroto

#32365119 - 5 years ago

I'm checking out Steam Sales, so I'll be banging through $5 dollar sales games. Speaking of banging, I'll be breeding Pokemon in Y for my competitive teams.

• appples

appples

#32365120 - 5 years ago

Minecraft for the ps3 and Borderlands 2 and what ever else from plus.

• RaiyneV

#32365121 - 5 years ago

A minecraft server would be cool. And I wish I could afford the steam sales, lol. How is Minecraft on ps3?

• TheLDude

TheLDude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Thanks

#32365122 - 5 years ago

I'm going to be playing The Last of Us, since I just bought it.
    Also replaying Ratchet and Clank 3 (best game ever made) on my PS2, for the nostalgia.

• Eluviahns

Eluviahns

#32365123 - 5 years ago

I am also going to be playing the second season of TWD, and I just finished the first season yesterday (including 400 days) and man let me tell you....that was a rough ending. I still need to play The Last of Us and Dead Rising 3 is gonna be one of the first games I pick up when I get my Xbox One so my holidays are going to be filled with a lot of zombie killing.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32365124 - 5 years ago

Actually debating giving my brother my 360 and going semi console-less for a while, but, have been playing LoZ:OoT on my laptop while I got down time at work. Have emulators and USB controllers so I have plenty of options when that game is done.

• MCPOLeigh116

#32365125 - 5 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #13:

I know what you mean, my XBOX has been demoted to DVD player for a good number of months now, been having much more fun on my 3DS and PC.

• appples

appples

#32365126 - 5 years ago

In reply to RaiyneV, #10:

its been fun the same as the 360 version,the only thing is random lag but good overall.

• Nic

Nic

#32365127 - 5 years ago

I've changed my answer. Since going to University I had to cancel WoW partly because of money but also time.... well now I'm hooked on Rift. Goodbye education (that i pay lots of money for) hello amazing free game :D

I'm such a moron.

• sorocoroto

sorocoroto

#32365128 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #16:

How is Rift now? I played it when it first came out, but then senior year got in the way.

• RaiyneV

#32365129 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #16:

I couldn't agree more about WoW. It was good while it lasted but it got in the way of school.

• Nic

Nic

#32365130 - 5 years ago

In reply to sorocoroto, #17:

Loving it. I'm nowhere near raiding level yet but I'm really enjoying it, although very similar to WoW it does have a few things that set it apart. I espcially like the character/class setup. It's pretty sweet.

In reply to RaiyneV, #18:

Yeah, I knew I wouldn't have time so I cancelled my membership a little bit before starting as i knew I would never do any work

• Nic

Nic

#32365132 - 5 years ago

In reply to Andrew3116, #20:

yeah, It's so similar but has a bunch of other things (they've also managed to make world events work really really well unlike WoW).

And yeah I used to play back in Vanilla and quit for a few years cause got hacked, was a bitch back in the day

• Nic

Nic

#32365134 - 5 years ago

In reply to Andrew3116, #22:

Don't do it then. It's just as addictive as WoW. I think i might have to uninstall it before I go back to Uni. In 2 days I've played 16 hours.........

• MCPOLeigh116

#32365136 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #23:

16 hours in 2 days ? That's nothing, I know a fool that's done 20+hours in a day on an MMO XD

• MFabius

MFabius

#32365137 - 5 years ago

The Stanley Parable! Finally able to play it after buying a game that wasn't supported on macs. Rookie mistake.

• DoubleLast

DoubleLast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365138 - 5 years ago

Finally getting to Batman: Arkham Asylum that I got from the Humble Bundle a while ago. Gonna try and 100% that along with Arkham City before I go back to school for the Spring semester.

• Tatious

Tatious

#32365139 - 5 years ago

I've spent a stupid amount of time playing Civ V lately. It's been my go to holiday game, though I've been messing around in the 7 Days to Die alpha, and popping into Dota 2 and Tomb Raider here and there.... but mostly hours and HOURS in Civ.