Forums > The Latecomers

What's everyone playing this Holiday?

Posts (38)

• TheSillyHat

TheSillyHat

#32365140 - 5 years ago

Been playing a TON of Skate 3. I watched the AH hall of meat video and went to buy it as soon as possible and wow. It's so much fun.

• Moby1029

Moby1029 Jesuit Novice

#32365141 - 5 years ago

I'll be playing Borderlands 2 from Steam. Not your typical RPG, but shooting stuff is a fun way to relax after a rough night in the kitchen at work.

• DoubleLast

DoubleLast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365142 - 5 years ago

In reply to Moby1029, #30:

One of my favorite current gen games. I just recently got the DLC, so I've been slowly working through that. I've played about 99% of my entire play through solo, which is tough, so if you want company, just add me! SteamID: Shimuff

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32365143 - 5 years ago

In reply to Tatious, #28:

I've been worried about getting into Civ V for this reason. Never played it before, but it's been sitting in my Steam library for a while now. I know I'll get sucked in and be playing it for hours on end though.

• DoubleLast

DoubleLast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32365144 - 5 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #32:

Unfortunately that tends to happen to me a lot. I won't play for a while, but as soon as I get back into it, the hours will start flying by.

• BashTash

BashTash

#32365146 - 5 years ago

GTA V. I put it aside for a while so I'm gonna give it some TLC.

• Hussein

Hussein

#32365147 - 5 years ago

A lot of X-Com enemy Unknown. Bought it off a steam sale. Also Starbound.

• mrtolnic

mrtolnic

#32365148 - 5 years ago

A lot of Boarderlands 2,very fun game,got it from PS+.And then some Dishonored.

• Nic

Nic

#32365149 - 5 years ago

And my answer has changed once again. It is now DayZ fuck that game is good even though it's in alpha, I'm having so much fun with it *squeals*

• Tgjanlee

Tgjanlee Strife!

#32365150 - 5 years ago

I just got Beyond: Two Souls.

Not toooo bad. Good story. Ehh gameplay. Great music!

• Concupis

Concupis The Healer

#32365151 - 5 years ago

I took the time to perfect my first game, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. It was a good feeling and now I think I've be come addicted to gamerscore

• chelsie49

chelsie49

#32365152 - 5 years ago

Definitely The Walking Dead Season 2!

• SuperVan

SuperVan

#32365153 - 5 years ago

I spent way too much money on steam sales so I've been messing around in the Stanley Parable as well as Rogue Legacy (already like 24 hours sunk into that game). I'd definitely recommend Rogue Legacy, it's so much fun. And then of course the occasional minecraft and civilization 5