Forums > The Latecomers

Where do i start?

Posts (5)

• Sherked

Sherked

#32403160 - 5 years ago

Just looking to dive into the community. I've been a lurker. I just want to meet new people!

Some would say i'm artistic but from seeing some art around here not so much. Intimidating. How do you describe yourself?

• FredrikLundq

FredrikLundq FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32403161 - 5 years ago

It's always good to meet new people! I would describe myself as a very laidback person that loves music. I would say that I am very bad at making new friends but I also would like to get to know new people in this community but I don't know where to start :)

• Nic

Nic

#32403162 - 5 years ago

if you are still struggling to find a place i cannot recommend this high enough roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2247494

That is the thread which was made at the same time as the Latecomers by Admin Danielle. It is where this spawned from and is still highly active to this day.

• FredrikLundq

FredrikLundq FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32403163 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #3:

Thanks Nic smiley0.gif

• Mortoose

Mortoose

#32403164 - 5 years ago

In reply to Sherked, #1:

I've had this account for 8 months but never used it til yesterday.
    I would love to be able to draw and post some things on here but every time I try I've had an accident on the paper and some of it got on the walls