Minecraft Realm?

Posts (71)

• sonny88p

sonny88p

#32484660 - 5 years ago

Anyone still going on the server?
    Haven't seen anyone else there except on my first day

• TheLDude

TheLDude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Thanks

#32484661 - 5 years ago

I haven't gotten access yet, when I get it I'll go on it pretty often I think

• Nic

Nic

#32484662 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheLDude, #52:

oh shit sorry.

In reply to sonny88p, #51:

I've been on a few times, but I've got deadlines in a couple of days..so I've been kinda busy

• Nic

Nic

#32484663 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheLDude, #52:
    In reply to Torchy92, #38:

Okay you're both added.

• TheLDude

TheLDude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Thanks

#32484664 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #53:

Thanks Nic!

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32484665 - 5 years ago

Yeah When ever I am on, no one else is lol, planned to hit it up a bit with ma boi LDude, but as you can see he has only just got added. XD Plus yeah my exams are very near now and I need to do a shit tone of revision to make up for the amount of time I have spent watching AH videos over the break. :/

• Nic

Nic

#32484666 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #56:

Yeah when I've got time I'll start looking at working out ways to play together more. I mean you guys can obviously plan with yourselves in here. I just have no time at all to help.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32484667 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #57:

Play with ourselves lmfao! But yeah as I just learnt my exams start next week, you wont see me online any time soon, I am so unbelievably fucked now, so unless there is anyone who is really good at maths to help me out, I will be vanishing for a while.

• sonny88p

sonny88p

#32484668 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #58:

I'm good at math *insert math related anecdote here*
    which type of math in particular do you need help with?

• MCPOLeigh116

#32484669 - 5 years ago

In reply to sonny88p, #59:

It's for my Computer Graphics course, so manly a lot of angles, matrices, vectors and the like. working out cosine right now is kicking my arse. Having not done A levels has me at a huge disadvantage. (I realise no one out side of the UK will likely get what A levels are. Ummm... I think that would mean I basically skipped the maths you would do in the final years of High School?)

• sonny88p

sonny88p

#32484670 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #60:

You don't have a calculator for matrices and vectors?
    Last time I was in school we didn't do anything without it

• MCPOLeigh116

#32484671 - 5 years ago

In reply to sonny88p, #61:

Nope no calculator allowed. It will be easy with one, or atleast far simpler. This is why why cosine is killing me, or I used to do was punch it in on a calculator. :/

• NobleSteed

NobleSteed FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32484672 - 5 years ago

I'd like to check this out at some point. Minecraft name is NoblestSteed. smiley13.gif

• Nic

Nic

#32484673 - 5 years ago

In reply to NobleSteed, #63:

invited

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32484674 - 5 years ago

In reply to sonny88p, #51:

I tend to go on later at night when I do. Haven't been on at the same time as anyone else yet.

• sonny88p

sonny88p

#32484675 - 5 years ago

Nic, have you played around with the commands yet?
    for example: "/gamerule mobGriefing false" so that creepers, enderman, ... can't destroy/steal blocks

Also, any ideas for when you want to switch to non-peaceful and/or survival?
    my suggestion would be to wait until minecraft version 1.8 is released

• Nic

Nic

#32484676 - 5 years ago

In reply to sonny88p, #66:

nah not really yet. I need to explore it more, got all the minigames which i can switch the realm to as well. I'll probably experiment with it all in the next few days. and yeah, need to work out when to switch. tbh, I'll just do it whenever everyone else wants to, so if nobody else complains then ill do it at 1.8 sure.

(well after messing around with the new things)

• TheLDude

#32484677 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #67:

I was wondering, can you implement the 'warp' command, where you set points where you can warp to? 'Cause I'm building something pretty far from the spawn and it would take a long time to get back.

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32484678 - 5 years ago

Do command blocks work on realms? That would do it if they do.

• Nic

Nic

#32484679 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheLDude, #68:

i dunno to be honest. ill try it when i mess around with things

• sonny88p

sonny88p

#32484680 - 5 years ago

In reply to Jehson, #69:

From what I've read so far command block are not enabled on realms (at the moment)