Forums > The Latecomers

Your favorite Soundtrack?

Posts (64)

• Alonsinho

Alonsinho

#32364385 - 5 years ago

Your option can be Anywhere (Videogames, Movies,etc)

Mine are:

Movie: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc

Video Game: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyW-_y1d9w
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z02-qSU5YA

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364386 - 5 years ago

Definitely the Skyward Sword soundtrack: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLLUQ03RWro

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32364387 - 5 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #2:

Still haven't finished Skyward Sword due to my Wii's disk drive being on the fritz, but just about any of the Zelda game soundtracks have to be right up there as best!

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364388 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #3:

my favorite franchise. I have a radio app that plays all Zelda music and mixes

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32364389 - 5 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #4:

Awesome! It happens to be my favourite franchise too, even though I need to play some much more of it XD. Spent all of yesterday in bed just playing Ocarina of time 3D and Link's awakening DX, now that classic 8bit theme was just bliss.

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32364390 - 5 years ago

In reply to sneedse, #2:

100% on this one. Skyward Sword has some amazing music. The Sky, Koloktos, Stalfos and Ghirahim Battles themes are my favourites.

• Alonsinho

Alonsinho

#32364391 - 5 years ago

The legend of zelda games are my favorite video game soundtrack as a whole.

Also, Im interested to hear your favorite specific piece of soundtrack

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32364392 - 5 years ago

All Time Favorite: Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack (all games). Yoko Shimomura is a musical demigod.

Specific Songs: Dearly Beloved, Destiny's Force, Night of Fate, Fate of the Unknown, Rage Awakened, Aqua's Theme, Roxas's Theme, Forze de Male, Dismiss, Fragments of Sorrow, Vector to the Heavens, and maaaaaaaany more. You get the idea.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364393 - 5 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #6:

The game came with the 25 years of Zelda music CD. www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ It's amazing in the car!!

In reply to Alonsinho, #7:

I'll link some awesome Ocarina plays of some. The guy that does Bolero of Fire does amazing covers.

Specific songs: Skyward Sword - Sky or Girahnmin's Theme.
    Ocarina of Time - Bolero of Fire www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKKNMHHKCPI or Song Storms
    Wind Waker - Title theme www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHsFno3Eo0
    Majora's Mask - Clocktown www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MABp72MZMg

And of course Termina Field

• Alonsinho

Alonsinho

#32364394 - 5 years ago

Interesting, I thought I would here more Movie soundtrack, So lets change things in this topic, lets do your favorite movie soundtracks, This is turning Best zelda soundtrack..

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32364395 - 5 years ago

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is the soundtrack of one of my most favourite movies, which in turn is also possibly my favourite series of books.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364396 - 5 years ago

Movie soundtrack. Definitely the original score from star wars a new hope

• FierceDeity9

FierceDeity9

#32364397 - 5 years ago

Legend Of Zelda music has always been epic to me, always makes me happy to listen to, but recently the Fire emblem soundtrack was inspiring, the music here itself helped to draw me into the game. Just excellent =]

• Jehson

#32364398 - 5 years ago

In reply to FierceDeity9, #13:

Fire Emblem does have some really great music.
    One of my personal favourites from the series

• FierceDeity9

FierceDeity9

#32364399 - 5 years ago

I was a bit late to the series, in fact my first fire emblem game was Awakening for 3DS so my favourite song is this onewww.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio99hoZVYI

• DoubleLast

DoubleLast FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364400 - 5 years ago

I would say the original Minecraft soundtrack Volume Alpha by C418 is one of my favorite soundtracks. That along with the new Volume Beta have accompanied me on many long nights doing homework and studying.

• Inallhonesty

Inallhonesty

#32364401 - 5 years ago

My favourite movie soundtrack has to be the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364402 - 5 years ago

In reply to Inallhonesty, #17:

Awesome choice!

• Ansere

Ansere FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364403 - 5 years ago

Rocky Horror Picture show does have some good songs. Favourite soundtrack for me though is a tough choice, might have to be the Battlestar galactica one.

• PhillyG501

PhillyG501

#32364404 - 5 years ago

Well since I happened to be in the neighborhood, here is my favorite soundtrack of 2013: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatFk-4Ulgc
    This is so epic all the way through, and it's hard to wrong with choirs.

• Alonsinho

Alonsinho

#32364405 - 5 years ago

In reply to PhillyG501, #20:

Reluctant heroes and Call Your Name are OP!!

• PhillyG501

PhillyG501

#32364406 - 5 years ago

In reply to Alonsinho, #21:

I love those ones too, but it was the main it was the attack on titan soundtrack that I liked the most from the show.

• MattDavid

MattDavid FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364407 - 5 years ago

Ever sense Desolation of Smaug I find my self singing Misty Mountains every time I walk over a mountain in any game. Seriously I was playing Half Life 2 episode 2 and driving through mountains and singing it as I was running over Combine Soldiers. I have an addiction.

• Alonsinho

Alonsinho

#32364408 - 5 years ago

In reply to MattDavid, #23:

I love the lord of the rings/Hobbit soundtrack

• GildedW

GildedW

#32364409 - 5 years ago

Some really good suggestions here, and some I'll have to check out. For me the best movie soundtrack comes from a bit of a weird source, xXx with Vin Diesel, there are two sides to it and the "Heavy Metal Side" has been on all my playlists for 10 years. For games nothing much comes to mind, although I do get a bit of a buzz from the WoW orchestral/instrumental music, that drum roll as you load up the game makes me feel 15 again.