every thing can be made better by metal
    and also www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zw7tCZgwNY

• sneedse

sneedse

#32364439 - 5 years ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAP6KEN-A-Q

Post edited 3/20/14 12:26AM

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32364440 - 5 years ago

The Lego movie soundtrack. Nuff said.

• MattDavid

MattDavid FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364441 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #56:

YUUUUP.

• Mortoose

Mortoose

#32364442 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #56:

oh god, it's so contagious

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32364443 - 5 years ago

In reply to MattDavid, #57:

In reply to Mortoose, #58:

Everything is awesome! smiley0.gif

• VacationGrif

VacationGrif FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364444 - 5 years ago

I'm a huge fan of Yuki Kajiura's works, such as Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero. But my favorite soundtrack has to be the Xenogears III soundtrack.

Especially this piece: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBk3oZ2jc0
    Godsibb is amazing live, and I actually want to play the game series.

• jp4464

jp4464 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364445 - 5 years ago

Movie is tough. I really like the soundtracks from reservoir dogs and pulp fiction.

For video games, the soundtracks to almost all the Mario karts, Zelda games, and even the Mario galaxy games are SO Good

And I really love the soundtracks to cowboy bebop and kids on the slope

• thatdude1342

thatdude1342 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32364446 - 5 years ago

Definitely the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Soundtrack. I've always felt like that game was the closes thing to a Blade Runner video game and the soundtrack definitely adds to that mystery cyberpunk ambiance

• Firstname_Lastname

Firstname_Lastname

#32364447 - 5 years ago

and Juno Soundtrack
    For the win.
    WOOP!

• MagicalEstelle

MagicalEstelle

#32364448 - 5 years ago

I'm seeing a lot of Zelda, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games named in here which is awesome and definitely good choices all around. I'll throw a few out there that haven't been mentioned yet, just for some variety. F-Zero GX, Mystical Ninja (N64 version), Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Capcom vs. SNK 2, and Journey all receive lots of playtime from me depending on what kind of mood I'm in, but I think the SF3 soundtrack probably plays the most so that'd be the one I'd call favorite.

• Kitsuun

Kitsuun

#32364449 - 5 years ago

I need to come into the forums more, some how I hadn't see this thread until now XD

As far as games go, Banjo Kazooie definite has my favourite OST, followed closely by Kingdom Hearts. Notable mentions also go to Pokemon (original games), Super Mario Bros, and Skyrim/Oblivion and Zelda games.

For movies, I dunno. Does anime count? If so, FMA, hands down. Also Angel Beats and Pandora Hearts. :D