Forums > The Latecomers

Would you rather...?

Posts (78)

• Infurnoq

Infurnoq

#32254390 - 5 years ago

So everyone already know introductions are just fabulous things to posts right? Of course you do, I mean who doesn't just love trying to summarize who they are in a short paragraph.

That being said the best part about being a community if to learn and find out more about one another. So to help with this, I'm going to start a little game.

The rules of this game?
    1. Don't be a dick
    2. Answer the question given, don't make up your own answers, play along, it's all for fun.
    3. Make it reasonable, don't give the option of basically two of the exact same thing just worded differently.
    4. Have Fun

Here's how it work, I'm gonna start by asking a "Would your rather..." questions and give two options. You can give a few different options, but you have to give at least two. Once you answer the question by choosing one of the available options, ask your own "Would you rather" question.

Would you rather go up against a hungry lion or a hungry shark?

• Simon

Simon

#32254391 - 5 years ago

Hungry Shark

Would you rather be the 1960's overly camp Robin or Aquaman?

• Infurnoq

Infurnoq

#32254392 - 5 years ago

Gotta go with Robin, he's still a favorite

Would you rather watch 100 hours of Barney the Dinosaur or 5 hours of Justin Bieber?

• Simon

Simon

#32254393 - 5 years ago

Both are a form of torture but I can channel pure hate easily enough to handle 5 hours of Bieber.

If you were to have a rare and extraordinary Horse and Cart accident, would you rather

Lose both your feet or the hand you write with?

• TDBTyler

TDBTyler

#32254394 - 5 years ago

Both my feet, I need my hands to play guitar, I can work around the transport issue.

Would you rather: have your mind serve as an iPod so you can listen to music anytime, or, be able to watch your dreams on the TV?

• TheLDude

TheLDude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Thanks

#32254395 - 5 years ago

Mind as an iPod, my dreams are weird and kind of messed up, and there is already enough BS on TV anyways.

If you were able to travel through time (once, without return), would you go to the past or would you go to the future ?

• _andi_

_andi_

#32254397 - 5 years ago

Fluent in all languages. I'd love to be able to communicate with any person in the world, plus I would definitely travel more.

Would you rather have the ability to breathe under water or the ability to breathe fire?

• AshMiles1

AshMiles1

#32254398 - 5 years ago

My first thought was 'breathe underwater, because its so awesome underwater.' Then I realized I'd be eaten alive by almost everything in the ocean and decided to take fire and earn money like a circus freak.

Your TV only receives 24 hour news, or 24 hour reality tv?

• pwnd117

pwnd117

#32254399 - 5 years ago

24 hour news for sure. Gotta know what the rest of the world is doing.

Would you rather be able to eat only your favorite food and always gain weight, or eat anything you like but you can't change your weight. (you keep the same body mass no matter how much you intake).

• Simon

Simon

#32254400 - 5 years ago

In reply to pwnd117, #10:

Eat anything and not gain weight.

If one day you went somewhere and found a real life Pokemon would you tell the news or keep it a secret?

• PtrckCowley

PtrckCowley

#32254401 - 5 years ago

Keep it a secret, people would probably think I'm crazy anyways.

Would you rather never watch television again or never play video games again?

• TDBTyler

TDBTyler

#32254402 - 5 years ago

I'd never watch TV again, I hardly watch it now, the internet has been a great substitute

Would you rather be Lonely and Rich, or Famous but Poor?

• Tristan

Tristan T-Booty

#32254403 - 5 years ago

Lonely and rich. I'm a gamer, money is all I need.

Would you rather never touch a computer/game console again, or never touch someone of the opposite sex again?

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32254404 - 5 years ago

Never touch a computer again. I'm adaptable.

Would you rather meet yourself from a different time or a different universe?

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32254405 - 5 years ago

In reply to mdubmachine, #15:

Different universe. I would rather not know myself from the future.

Would you rather have all your dreams come true, but with a 50% chance that you'll die daily. Or be an average person with nothing special and live to be as old as you want.

• Simon

Simon

#32254406 - 5 years ago

In reply to soimdanielle, #16:

would have to go with the most true to life and be average with nothing special and live as old as I want.

Would you rather be an Avenger or a Power Ranger of your color choice (obviously an MMPR ranger)

• ArmadashRG

ArmadashRG

#32254407 - 5 years ago

In reply to BroNoodle, #17:

Avenger all day!

Would you rather be the first of a crew of lets say 100 to live on another planet without certainty of survival, or live on Earth forever with no possibility of venturing 'outward' even if you could?

• King_Diddlez

King_Diddlez Easily Confused

#32254408 - 5 years ago

In reply to ArmadashRG, #18:

I go with the first crew of 100 to live on another planet. Why? Because I think it will be adventurous.
    Would you rather just see anything Rooster Teeth related or just hear Rooster Teeth stuff?

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32254409 - 5 years ago

I would rather see. Audio can get kind of boring at times.

Would you rather live in the digital world or travel like in Pokemon?

• noise

noise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32254410 - 5 years ago

Digital world as in 1's and 0's? Then that so I could transfer myself to a robotic body if needed (and invented).

Would you rather use a Mac or use Linux?

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32254411 - 5 years ago

In reply to noise, #21:

I think she meant the Digi-world as in Digimon world or Pokemon universe, but oh well.

Rather use Linux, as I already have to and you couldn't pay me to use a shity Mac! XD

I can't believe this one hasn't been asked, but would you rather be blind, or be deaf? (I know almost everyone would say be deaf so you can still see, but think about it, you would never be able to listen to music, the birds singing in the morning, and so on.)

• Amdragon713

Amdragon713 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32254412 - 5 years ago

I'd rather be blind. Constant silence would drive me insane.

Would you rather know the with 100% accuracy exactly what truly happened throughout Human history up to this point, or know everything that will happen in the future? (But you can't use or share the knowledge. It's just for you to know.)

• Tgjanlee

Tgjanlee Strife!

#32254413 - 5 years ago

In reply to AustinRober5, #23:

HMMMM.

I think...i'd rather know everything thats ever happened. I'd be more like a time lord if I did that.

Would you rather owe a debt to the Chinese mafia or play naked tennis against all the people you hated in highschool.

• Simon

Simon

#32254414 - 5 years ago

Play naked Tennis.
    Against all the people I hated in school I'd never win the game but, second thoughts actually no i won't go there smiley4.gif

Would you Rather...fight one-on-one with a bear on open ground, or against a shark in open waters???

• Tgjanlee

Tgjanlee Strife!

#32254415 - 5 years ago

Bear. Number one threat to America. No matter what, they must be stopped. I will put everything on the line.

Would you rather be a robot on the top half of your body, or the bottom?