Forums > The Latecomers

Favourite RT Series?

Posts (69)

• supertits

supertits No Longer Super!

#32146430 - 6 years ago

How about it, Latecomers?

Are you a Red vs. Blue fanboy?
    Do you like the look into the RT crew's lives with RT Life?
    Are you a game show nerd and love The Gaunlet?

Whatcha into?

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32146431 - 6 years ago

I can't choose just one. I really can't.
    I love them all!

• KyranSC

KyranSC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Introvert

#32146432 - 6 years ago

The Minecraft Let's Plays. Makes me laugh every episode.

• Nic

Nic

#32146433 - 6 years ago

In reply to KStorm, #3:

It's close they're so good, but i'm loving the new GTA ones and also so fucking excited for the next immersion. could well be my favourite. Why so many options :'(.

• Liamisathing

Liamisathing

#32146434 - 6 years ago

I absolutely love the let's plays, I've spent so much time laughing at them and enjoying them instead of revising :')

• MisterTripp

MisterTripp

#32146435 - 6 years ago

Definitely the Podcasts. I can't stop listening to them, i'll constantly have my headphones in all day just listening to the Podcast. It's great.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32146436 - 6 years ago

For series still going on I'd have to say the Podcasts or Let's Plays. Really wish they would do more Mario Wii-U Plays. But I really miss the shorts and with that and Immersion coming back, I have a good feeling I will have a new favorite by the end of the year.

• Meg

Meg

#32146437 - 6 years ago

This is a question that has no wrong answer. I also can't answer it because I don't think there's a thing from RT that U;ve watched and truly disliked.

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146438 - 6 years ago

Oh god... To choose? This is one time where I'll have to "answer my favorite color is rainbow" (name that Short). I've enjoyed pretty much everything they've put out, even Nature Town (though that one I can say is not an absolute favorite).

• DoctorChurchie

DoctorChurchie

#32146439 - 6 years ago

Unable to compute the concept of picking a favorite RT series.

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146440 - 6 years ago

RT Life and any of the AH behind the scenes are always my favorites because i love to see everyone just doing stupid/funny things while at work.
    Also the podcasts
    Immersion is top as well.

• wolfchasing

wolfchasing

#32146441 - 6 years ago

blasdhfblsdb can not choose, does not compute
    but if I was held at gunpoint?
    I'd probably say Immersion or the Animated Adventures.

• K0Joker

K0Joker

#32146442 - 6 years ago

Each one has something special about it that I really like but I think I've watched each of the Minecraft Let's Plays about a hundred times each. Those and the epic fight scenes in Red Vs. Blue.

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146443 - 6 years ago

In reply to K0Joker, #13:

I can't even tell you how many times I've watched the minecraft lets plays over and over.

But then again I've watched every lets play over. :P

I have to say though, I am really looking forward to Michaels full plays. I'm a huge fan of his solo work on his own channel.

• DBlake

DBlake FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146444 - 6 years ago

In reply to soimdanielle, #14:

Same with me, I watched his Banjo Kazooie LP like crazy. Really looking forward to other potential Full Plays and other AH commentators as well. I think it would be interesting to watch Geoff or one of the other lads do one.

• Nathnor

Nathnor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146445 - 6 years ago

I like everything. I'm going back and watching all the Let's Plays and then I'm going to watch some RvB.

I first started with the Rage Quits though, and I enjoy them. Mainly the ones where Michael and Gavin team up. Might have to go watch Michael's old channel. But it is nice that he is doing Full Play on the LP channel. I noticed he hasn't done anything with his own channel in several months.

• Maniooo

Maniooo

#32146446 - 6 years ago

Podcasts, and Immersion.

• mugsoftea

mugsoftea Jedi Knight

#32146447 - 6 years ago

Podcasts, Immersion, RT Life, Let's Play, Rage Quit, Animated Adventures...

All in all it pretty much says I need a life.

• SickDemon

SickDemon

#32146448 - 6 years ago

Either the podcast or the shorts, hard to choose between them though

• ozzy786

ozzy786

#32146449 - 6 years ago

Favorite RT Series:

Podcast
    Immersion
    Patch

Favorite AH Series:

Let's Play
    Pajama Achievements
    Rage Quit
    Gamefails
    AHWU

• ozzy786

ozzy786

#32146450 - 6 years ago

Forgot to mention RT Shorts smiley1.gif

• Budabing

Budabing

#32146451 - 6 years ago

Gonna go for my two favorite and the series that first got me hooked on RT - Drunk Tank and Immersion!

• BadEggs

BadEggs

#32146452 - 6 years ago

I'm gonna have to go with the Minecraft let's plays, because I do a lot of stuff like that in my world too and they give some great ideas. But the animated series are a close second, I always think those are hysterical.

• cpt_flippy

cpt_flippy

#32146453 - 6 years ago

I would have to go with my first love, Red vs Blue. It is the series that got me into Roosterteeth videos, I kept up to date with the episodes and that led into watching Achievement Hunter when it came out and the lead to listening to the podcast when it came out, so without RvB I don't think I would have seen the other Roosterteeth stuff.

• KimiJay92

KimiJay92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146454 - 6 years ago

I love the Minecraft Let's Plays and the Animated Adventures and I really can't wait for more Immersion :D