Forums > The Latecomers

Favourite RT Series?

Posts (69)

• QMrhappy

QMrhappy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Livin' la vida aburrida

#32146480 - 5 years ago

I'm a shorts guy. Tbh I love all of RT's live action stuff.

• ZacharyJr

ZacharyJr

#32146481 - 5 years ago

I love the podcasts and RvB mostly, i dont know why but i just really love Miles and Burnie they just seem to have really good stories and there's just something about the way they tell them makes them absolutely hilarious its a shame Miles isnt in more of the main channel stuff like the shorts since he's a crew member.

• RunAwayImJak

RunAwayImJak

#32146482 - 5 years ago

Well I've known about RvB for ages, but I got interested in Roosterteeth's other ventures after watching RTAA

I gotta say my favorite is Rage Quit, I have a feeling we'd get along well in the rage world

• Krysciia

Krysciia

#32146483 - 5 years ago

I really enjoy the RT shorts, however the Minecraft Let's Plays will forever be in my heart. It lead me back to RvB and the rest of Rooster Teeth in general.

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146484 - 5 years ago

Go! Is turning out to be awesome. Haha. Also loving michaels full plays.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32146485 - 5 years ago

I really like that one with the dude and the stuff.

• supertits

supertits No Longer Super!

#32146486 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #56:

Oh man. And when it was all like... Yeah.

Good stuff.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32146487 - 5 years ago

Gauntlet season 2. The best so far.

• JTNipp

JTNipp Mr. Trombone

#32146488 - 5 years ago

i discovered RvB and the Minecraft LPs at the same time and they're really the reason I became a fan so quickly. so I really enjoy both of those... but I'd say my favorites are actually (believe it or not) the Let's Plays in Worms. those are the most consistently funny and the older episodes make me laugh every freaking time.

• sneedse

sneedse

#32146489 - 5 years ago

I watch the Worms, and sports (Madden and MLB) LP's over and over again. But, recently, Gauntlet season 2 was fantastic! And, this weekly thing Joel and Adam have been doing has been my favorite!

• jp4464

jp4464 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146490 - 5 years ago

Even though I watch RvB and RWBY , I'm more biased towards AH's content.

My favorite ah shows have to be either GO!, Full Play, or the lets play minecrafts. However, I'm really loving the new super Mario bros u videos.

• WolfLordFaolan

WolfLordFaolan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146491 - 5 years ago

Really is so tough to choose a favourite, everything's so good. I'd probably have to go with the AH let's plays related stuff, just because that's the first thing I properly watched when I found roosterteeth. I am a big fan of RWBY and RvB though

• thatdude1342

thatdude1342 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32146492 - 5 years ago

I kind of take in everything RT releases although I haven't caught up with RVB, I think I left off at season 10. although anything with Joels name on it will instantly get my attention.

• Cainrin

Cainrin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Bookwyrm

#32146493 - 5 years ago

Red vs. Blue is what drew me in initially, so as far as a series goes that still hits #1 as my favorite. As with many of you here, I also watch pretty much everything RT releases. The AH Minecraft video's come in at a strong second place.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32146494 - 5 years ago

As my original answer in this thread was just a joke as I wasn't watching any RT/AH content at the time, now that I have been watching everything again for some time I felt I better put in a more serious response.

My favourite series is the GTA Let's Plays, closely followed by the Minecraft Let's Plays then the How To series with Joel and Adam (and some times Adam), then everything else. Though I really only watch AH content, haven't aught up with anything on the RT side of things yet, nor am I too likely to do so soon.

• Juju458

Juju458

#32146495 - 5 years ago

Have to say agree with MCPOLeigh116, HUGE fan of all the Let's Plays and such, was never big into machinimas or too much else, but i am slowly getting sucked into the life ahah xD

• MCPOLeigh116

#32146496 - 5 years ago

In reply to Juju458, #66:

Nice smiley0.gif As I started with the early days of RvB I do like the machinima, it's just I don't feel I have the time for it much these days, and it certainly doesn't contain the level of humour the classic Let's Plays now do!

• Karli

Karli

#32146497 - 5 years ago

I'm mostly into the RT classics (probably for nostalgic reasons) You just can't go wrong with Blood Gulch Cronicles, PANICS, and Strangerhood!

• ByRobF

ByRobF

#32146498 - 4 years ago

I think it's a tie between Red Vs. Blue and RWBY, which I've only just discovered. I also dig the podcasts; it's the closest I'll likely get to hanging out with that crazy bunch of creative types.