Forums > The Latecomers

PC gamers UNITE!

Posts (142)

• Nic

Nic

#32219240 - 5 years ago

Here is a place, you can post your steam ID's talk about games to play with each other, etc. just a general PC gamers thread. Enjoy p.s i may pop in from time to time, I am quite partial to a lil cheeky PC gaming.

My steam name: scribble_sticks

• Simon

Simon

#32219241 - 5 years ago

My Steam ID: BroNoodle

I've also set up a Latecomers group on there steamcommunity.com/groups/TheLatecomers

• Nic

Nic

#32219242 - 5 years ago

In reply to BroNoodle, #2:

ah nice one

• QueenKaycee

QueenKaycee

#32219243 - 5 years ago

It's not a group game, but has anyone played Psychonauts? It's pretty top, and I am sure you can get it on xbox arcade as well as Steam. It's probably one of my best games ever of all time.

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32219244 - 5 years ago

Steam: mdubmachine
    So far I only have GTA IV on my slow computer. I literally have all the settings at minimum to get a decent framerate. Im down for some multiplayer though.

• Nic

Nic

#32219245 - 5 years ago

In reply to mdubmachine, #5:

yeah I'd be up for joining you in that. do you have the episodes of liberty city also or...?

yeah, when i got my new PC it was so great. I couldnt play so many games, as i had to make the settings just too low. But got my new one now play everything on max :D its glorious

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32219246 - 5 years ago

Steam ID: Faffy Waffle

I've mainly been playing Dota 2 recently, but I play other various games from time to time too.

I also play WoW a fairly decent amount, dunno if anyone else here plays or not. Would be awesome to play with some fellow Latecomers.

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32219247 - 5 years ago

My steam ID is Holksmesh.

I have a good couple games, I just don't play on PC a lot.

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32219248 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #6:

No just the basic game for now.

I have a bunch of freelance work coming up and once that gets rolling i want to save up and buy the parts to build my own kickass PC

• Nic

Nic

#32219250 - 5 years ago

In reply to JayJustice, #10:

yeah minecraft. i play on a server and would love to make a little area in that, where we all chill near each other?

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32219251 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #11:

In reply to JayJustice, #10:

I have minecraft PC as well.
    We should call our area the "Latecomers' Lair"

• QueenKaycee

QueenKaycee

#32219252 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #11:

In reply to mdubmachine, #12:

Yeah! Minecraft wooo! I'd hang out there for sure.

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32219253 - 5 years ago

PC minecraft? Now that I like the sound of.
    I'd be up for a Latecomers server.

• Talumar

Talumar

#32219254 - 5 years ago

Hello! I am a primarily PC only gamer. I own a PS3 with a few games but whateverdoesn'tcount.

My steam ID is Talumar and when I go back to college in a month, I can set up a server open only to us like our own gigantic massive playground (on the PC).

• Nic

Nic

#32219255 - 5 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #14:

actually opening up a server would be awesome, although doesnt it cost money for the hosting etc.....

but it may be worth looking into.

• Jehson

#32219256 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #16:

It depends. If you go through another website like this for example you can pay a monthly fee depending on how big of a server you want.
    It is also possible to run a server off of your own computer, but how big it is and how well it runs really depends on the host's computer and connection.

• Nic

Nic

#32219257 - 5 years ago

In reply to MetaRidleyX, #17:

oh yeah, I've done that before. We just need someone reliable with lots of free time to be willing to open it up a lot is the issue....?

yeah looking at that thing, it costs way too much, unless we all contribute together somehow... but then thats a lot of organisation and trust :P

Post edited 7/29/13 10:13AM

• Talumar

Talumar

#32219258 - 5 years ago

Just re-iterating, I can host a server for free (or anyone else can). The requirements for running a Minecraft server are very low and if anyone wants to learn how to do so, you can ask me.

• Nic

Nic

#32219259 - 5 years ago

In reply to Talumar, #19:

yeah if you're available to have it open a lot that would be sweeeet

• Talumar

Talumar

#32219260 - 5 years ago

It will be about a month before I'm able to do that, but it's relatively to set up if anyone wants to get it up and started now.

• QueenKaycee

QueenKaycee

#32219261 - 5 years ago

I could set it up if you tell me how to do it!

• Talumar

Talumar

#32219262 - 5 years ago

Sure thing! Just send me a message and I'll help walk you through, but I'll be delayed a bit since I'm at work right now.

• Nic

Nic

#32219263 - 5 years ago

In reply to QueenKaycee, #22:

what kind of times are you normally free? as im in the UK timezones can make things awkward. just wondering so can see how much i can join in. although I dont really seem to stick to day night cycles so....

• Jehson

#32219264 - 5 years ago

What kind of server are we thinking of setting up?
    Personally I prefer to play in creative mode and just build all sort of stuff, but I know others like playing in survival.
    We could also have appointed ops to be able to switch people when they want to be.

• QueenKaycee

QueenKaycee

#32219265 - 5 years ago

Ha ha well we live in very different timezones then since I am in Mountain timezone. I can easily adjust time because I only work part-time and when they want me to work so I am pretty free 99% of the time. I don't mind waking up early or staying up late either.