Forums > The Latecomers

PC gamers UNITE!

Posts (142)

• QMrhappy

QMrhappy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Livin' la vida aburrida

#32219369 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #129:

You poor, poor man

• Nic

Nic

#32219370 - 5 years ago

In reply to QMrhappy, #130:

It sounds like way too much effort. I managed to get WoW out of my life, I can't bring another similar time consumer into my life

• QMrhappy

QMrhappy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Livin' la vida aburrida

#32219371 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #131:

Oh man, I know people that have had their lives taken over by WoW, I couldn't imagine being addicted to it. The way it sounds it's like cocaine in a video game

• Nic

Nic

#32219372 - 5 years ago

In reply to QMrhappy, #132:

The thing is if you start playing high level you're trapped. You have set times where you will raid with set people. You then have daily quests to make sure you have the things to raid with, as well as any crafts you are leveling. Then you go and raid a few times a week for 4 or so hours. If you don't do these things you're letting down a bunch of people as they then can't play/play well.

I didn't want to play half the time (apart from raids) but I had to as to not let down friends I made.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32219373 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nic, #127:

I meant on Steam, in total I have to many games to bother counting, well over 200 easy though I would think if not hitting the 300 range maybe. Most may never be played. XD

In reply to QMrhappy, #132:

Yeah funny story, I had a mate (A say mate, was a dick head I went to college with), that essentially dropped out of University as all he did was play WoW all night and sleep all day and not attend any lectures.

• mdubmachine

mdubmachine

#32219374 - 5 years ago

Anyone have the Battlefield Hardline Beta?

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32219375 - 4 years ago

Ewww, why has Steam now got a blue hint to it!? smiley4.gif

• Nic

Nic

#32219376 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #136:

It's a whole new UI, Much sleeker, refined, simplistic and blue. It's sexy as fooook

• MCPOLeigh116

#32219377 - 4 years ago

In reply to Nic, #137:

But there is no difference in the actual UI apart from the new colour scheme. It looked nicer when it was all uniform. But hey, as long as the updates continue to improve the reliability and performance of the Steam client itself I really don't give much of a fuck what it looks like. XD

• kmai00

kmai00

#32219378 - 4 years ago

Does anyone want to play Borderlands? This game has been on my computer forever, and I really want to finish it with some people

• MCPOLeigh116

#32219379 - 4 years ago

In reply to kmai00, #139:

Ah man, I totally would, have both the borderlands and hardly played them, but my network adaptors screw'd up so I couldn't guaranty a connection for any length of time. :/

• kmai00

kmai00

#32219380 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #140:

Let's give it a shot, add me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/seifo84/

• MCPOLeigh116

#32219381 - 4 years ago

In reply to kmai00, #141:

I'll add you, but until I get my new PC built (minimal time frame for that being late next month as I am waiting for the new Nvidia Geforce GTX 800 series to be released) it is unlikely I will be able to play anything. :/ Even YouTube is over burdening the system now.

• kmai00

kmai00

#32219382 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #142:

O.o? What happened? Old computer or things just broke down?

• MCPOLeigh116

#32219383 - 4 years ago

In reply to kmai00, #143:

A little from column A, a little from column B. Old enough that it is showing it's age, and after best part of the last month spent re-installing and fixing things up, what isn't working properly now never is.

• MCPOLeigh116

#32219384 - 4 years ago

Anyone want to join in at an attempt at play some Borderlands?

• Benedrict

Benedrict

#32219385 - 4 years ago

Hi guys.
    Steam id: andrict aka cuddles
    I play dota 2, civ 5 and payday 2