Forums > The Latecomers

First Timers,

Posts (5)

• AwildKyle

AwildKyle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32719766 - 4 years ago

So I've been trying to reach out into the community and start making some friends throughout the entire RT Community. It's my first time since I started following Rooster Teeth about four years ago and I'm not the best at finding out where to start. So I was just curious as to how other people got their first start in becoming part of such a great community of people. Any advice and even any new friends in general would be really appreciated!

• GlukeMore

GlukeMore More?

#32719767 - 4 years ago

The introductions thread on the main forum is the best way to find new friends. The best advice I have is to be friendly, do things like comment on your friends journal posts. I don't have many friends on the site either, so if you want to you could add me.

• Tristan

Tristan T-Booty

#32719768 - 4 years ago

Most activity from this group is over on this thread. Head on over and introduce yourselves and you'll make plenty of friends quickly. They're a great bunch of people, tell them the Lemon Lord sent you and you'll be fine ;)

• Nic

Nic

#32719769 - 4 years ago

Yeah, sadly this group has fallen into....poop. But both these suggestions are good, if you see us post about a game night have no fear in joining in. Or what i would say the most is check out 'Rooster Speak' we have a link to them on our groups information.

• kateluvya

kateluvya FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32719770 - 4 years ago

In reply to AwildKyle, #1:

I'm new, too! Feel free to add me as a friend!