Forums > The Latecomers

RT fans future plans

Posts (35)

• Amardneron

Amardneron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32642624 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #25:

At least it won't be as bad as the fans on youtube.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32642625 - 4 years ago

In reply to WilliamGardn, #26:

Amen to that! Though I struggle to call many of them "fans", fans wouldn't treat each other, and the people they supposedly like, the way they do.

• Amardneron

Amardneron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32642626 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #27:

Yeah though it is rather fascinating how they somehow manage to hate a different member of AH each month.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32642627 - 4 years ago

In reply to WilliamGardn, #28:

Indeed, short term memory perhaps? They do seem to forget the reasons why they hated them so much the week before. smiley0.gif

• Amardneron

#32642628 - 4 years ago

Yeah really short, wonder if they'll ever hate Gavin. The others treating him ''badly'' was the original reason that they swapped the target of their hate.

• MCPOLeigh116

#32642629 - 4 years ago

In reply to WilliamGardn, #30:

Oh there's been plenty of hate for Gavin, it just was never aa concentrated.

• Amardneron

#32642630 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #31:

Really thats pretty amazing. Not to mention Gavin seems like the kind of person that would be hard to hate.

• MCPOLeigh116

#32642631 - 4 years ago

In reply to WilliamGardn, #32:

You'd be surprised. XD

• Amardneron

#32642632 - 4 years ago

Yeah, guess I've just been looking out for things that would make the kids explode on the others haven't spent to much on Gavin.

• retahs18

retahs18 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32642633 - 4 years ago

I hope to get my YouTube channel up and running soon. My main goal is to work for Rooster Teeth in some capacity either in Austin or if they create a RT East near where I live. I'd actually like to be the start of what could become RT East with my college friends out here in New Jersey. However while I work towards that goal, I hope to find a salaried job, either in my degree field or just anything that will help me get a new car and move out of my parent's place to get a place with my girlfriend. Thanks for letting me share.