Forums > The Latecomers

Let's get to know each other.

Posts (379)

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334066 - 5 years ago

Since everybody is always a little shy at breaking the ice, I figured this would be a good place to get yourself out there. What I'm going to ask everyone to do is to respond with a little fact about yourself! If you find that persons fact interesting, feel free to comment on it, but include a little something about yourself as well!

I'll start it off, nice and simple.

My favorite color is purple. :)

• Amdragon713

Amdragon713 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334067 - 5 years ago

That's my favorite color too. That would be why every car I have in GTA is purple.

Another fact about me: I'm an amateur photographer.

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32334070 - 5 years ago

Hmm, a little know fact about myself... Well, and brace for this, I stopped watching RT & AH videos about 4 months ago, before I even decided to become more active on here! Bring on the hate!

• Danielle

Danielle FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334071 - 5 years ago

In reply to Reverian88, #3:

I'm not sure! I've jut always liked it for some reason. But like. The dark shade of royal purple.

Country isn't bad! Not my favorite genre, but I like some songs.

If we're going the music route, I'm a huge fan of punk pop and punk rock.

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #5:

No hate! How come you've stopped watching the videos?

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32334072 - 5 years ago

In reply to Danielle, #6:

Basically, as I had to resit exams over summer, I found myself either revising or playing games to relax not really being on youtube so much. And once that was over, I had over a month of videos to catch up on which I found difficult to both get back into and fond time for, so only saw a couple videos. And I still haven't been able to get back into them, even now that I have been spending time here and there on YouTube, I have been catching up of other subscriptions or watching new things.

Plus I suppose on a more depressing note, I do to good of a job linking things to memories and states of mind, so watching them now would just remind me how happy I was kicking back at the end of the day living at uni, watching their vids. Which just shows how shite things are these days you know. :/

Sorry for a needlessly long response smiley4.gif But on the topic of music genres, I have strange tastes, I love Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Techno, Nightcore and 8-bit off the top of my head, which is a weird range when you think about it.

• Rochellex

Rochellex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334073 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #7:

I've been spending way too much time watching RT and AH videos and not enough time studying. It's all about balance, I guess.

As for music, I listen to a lot of different genres, but I'm partial to indie folk/rock. But then I listen to a lot of classical and instrumental soundtracks too. Odd mix.

• Simon

Simon

#32334074 - 5 years ago

Random fact about me.....I had an operation for a Hernia when I was 3/4

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32334075 - 5 years ago

This one time I almost died/got seriously injured.
    During March break one year, I was about 16 at the time, my family spent a few days at a ski resort. I was doing a bit of night time skiing one night while there. The mountain was mostly empty as people were finishing their last couple of runs before heading in. I decided to do one last run down the mountain myself. The slope I went down was completely empty, as I didn't see anyone on my way down. About halfway down, a deer jumped out of the woods and ran right in front of me. It was so close that I could have touched it if I reached my hand out. If it had been slightly slower I would have hit it. With not many people left on the mountain, who knows what would have happened if I did.

Post edited 11/14/13 2:33PM

• Danielle

#32334076 - 5 years ago

In reply to AustinRober5, #2:

Go team purple :P

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #7:

that's fair enough! See no hate given. :)

Another fact about me is that I'm a huge music lover. Honestly, music has saved my life. And I've seen every band in concert that has helped me:) Even met the one that changed my life.

• Thom

Thom

#32334077 - 5 years ago

I broke my right forearm about a month before I turned six years old.

How did I do it, you ask? Well, my mum was pushing my two year old sister around a high street, here in Liverpool, in a pram, and I was walking/running alongside. Cue me tripping over one of the pram wheels and flying about five foot forward and landing awkwardly on my forearm.

I had to have a plaster cast on for six weeks. I've got a couple of photos from my sixth birthday with my cast on, and even now when I'm 26 you can still see where the area where I broke it because the bone(s) is very, very slightly narrower than then rest of the forearm.

• Amdragon713

Amdragon713 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334078 - 5 years ago

In reply to Reverian88, #4:

I'm not sure what my absolute favorite is, but this ones pretty high up there.
    AustinRober55285420526360.jpg

One of my other favorites is of the moon that I took through my telescope, but that was on a film camera and I've never scanned it onto my computer.

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32334079 - 5 years ago

I like cats

• MCPOLeigh116

#32334080 - 5 years ago

In reply to Danielle, #11:

Yeah thanks :) That sounds cool, nether been to see anyone live sadly, bands I like have a habit of splitting up before I get the chance lol.

In reply to AustinRober5, #13:

That looks very professional in my opinion!

In reply to Becka, #14:

Yeah, cats be 'ight...

• Jehson

Jehson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Streets ahead

#32334081 - 5 years ago

Oh I thought of another one.

I've only ever been to one concert. In 2008 I went to see Nightwish when they were here in Montreal.
    They were incredible and can't wait til they come back.

• Case12

Case12

#32334082 - 5 years ago

I have twin 2 year old boys.

• goldguy81

goldguy81

#32334084 - 5 years ago

I love math, I am an identical twin, and many would call me crazy(Just all around).
    I'm not a robot, I love the color cyan, my name is Matt, and I love all!
    That's some stuff you should know about me!<3
    Edit: I got a few more.
    I have ADHD, I'm one the youngest Latecomers there is, I like rabbits, and still kinda crazy.
    If you don't see me around, I'm going through a rough time as I have stomach problems I must deal with.
    In short, there's a lot to tell about me, I couldn't just say one thing.

Post edited 11/14/13 9:18PM

• Amdragon713

#32334085 - 5 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #15:
    In reply to Reverian88, #18:

Thanks

• OllyMcGrath

OllyMcGrath

#32334086 - 5 years ago

I once broke 6 bones in my arm at once. Last time I try doing a front flip on a bike..

• cpt_flippy

cpt_flippy

#32334087 - 5 years ago

I've got a small scar on my face, I got it when I was 6 and I decided to hug a koala and the koala latched onto me and wouldn't let go.

• Simon

Simon

#32334088 - 5 years ago

Ive never been to see a band live. Either at concert or small performance

• Dragnac

Dragnac

#32334089 - 5 years ago

I love summer and even thou I curse the snow every year it starts to fall, I still kinda like it and I like snowboarding. My favorite colour is probably a darkish red yet my guitar is almost the only red thing I own.
    Music is a HUGE part of my life. I listen to music all the time, at work, at home when reading, cooking, cleaning etc. My favourite musician by far is Devin Townsend.

• sorocoroto

sorocoroto

#32334090 - 5 years ago

In reply to Danielle, #1:
    In reply to AustinRober5, #2:

Mine is Blue, but when I respray cars in GTA V or color any character's armor like Halo 4 I go with blue with orange secondary.

In reply to Becka, #14:

I love cats. My parents were allergic, so we could only have like a bird or hermit crabs, but now that I live with my girlfriend, we have two cats.

Fact about me now. I played piano since I was four and organ since I was 13, though I don't do either much anymore. It's not like I can fit a piano or organ in my small apartment. I also used to sing a lot for choirs for school and community service. One of my favorite songs to sing is "Hellfire" from Hunchback.

• Danielle

#32334091 - 5 years ago

In reply to sorocoroto, #25:

If we are going gta, here's another fact. I don't like the color pink, but spray every car I have hot pink in the game because I think it's the most hilarious thing ever.

• becka

becka tniy becker

#32334092 - 5 years ago

In reply to Danielle, #26:

I'm the same. I hate pink but making things pink is hilarious.

• corkbored

corkbored FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32334093 - 5 years ago

Fun facts about me: made this account literally five minutes ago and I have a hermit crab named Chuck.