Forums > The Latecomers

Let's get to know each other.

Posts (379)

• KaleeMation

KaleeMation

#32334470 - 4 years ago

I have this unhealthy habit of pointing out plotholes in movies during it (if I'm at home or at a friend's place) or after it. Some people just roll their eyes at me and tell me to enjoy the movie, and I do, but man, sometimes I just want to talk about weird/odd stuff that happened in the movie that doesn't make sense. You guys get that feeling?

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32334471 - 4 years ago

In reply to KaleeMation, #405:

Sometimes, yes. Though more so the less I am enjoying the movie. I end up in a position of "I don't like this, it has clear problems, others should see said problems, and therefore not like it too." Guess I can be a bit of a dick then really :/

• Nic

Nic

#32334472 - 4 years ago

In reply to MCPOLeigh116, #406:

Nah it's only natural to want everyone to be as miserable as you :)

In reply to KaleeMation, #405:

I do... but I do it for humour, and not if it's the first time we're watching a good movie, I just wanna immerse myself. I did with the new spiderman 1 though, my friend is obsessed with spiderman and made me watch it with him, I just shat on the film the whole time because I'ma bad person :)

• MCPOLeigh116

MCPOLeigh116 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Marmalised

#32334473 - 4 years ago

In reply to Nic, #407:

Ditto, that's pretty much how I role. smiley0.gif